Concerned Princess

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After Class*

Taeyeon brought Jessica to the parking lot after Jessica and Bobby talked. Right timing, Jessica's driver is already waiting at the parking lot. He opened the door for Jessica and she didn't protest getting inside the car.

"Go home and take a rest, we will go somewhere tomorrow." Taeyeon said and kissed her in the forehead before he closed the door.

"How about you? Are you staying here?" Jessica asked after she opened the window. Taeyeon just had a serious face and shook his head.

"I just have someone to talk to and then I'll go home." He said and looked at her.

"Okay. Careful while driving." She said.

"Wow, you're concern. It's a miracle." He teased.

"Psssh. Whatever." After that he already bid goodbye and the driver started the engine then left.

Taeyeon went to the gym to meet someone. 

When he entered the gym the person he wanted to see is already waiting at the bleachers. He went where the person was and pulled him in his collar.

"How many times do I need to tell you that don't go near Jessica?! Huh?!" Taeyeon yelled and punched him on his cheek. Bobby just smirked and also punched Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wiped the blood on his lips and punched Bobby again but this time Bobby avoided it and quickly punched Taeyeon causing him to stumble and fall down.

"You really didn't change until now huh? MY COUSIN?!" Bobby said emphasizing the word my cousin.

"Don't you ever call me cousin. I never had a cousin like you. Stealing all Grandpa's attention and love. You took all of it that Grandpa almost forgot that I exist!" Taeyeon yelled and punched Bobby again and both of them fall on the ground. They both punched each other until the both of them were lying down the floor breathing heavily with their face and body full of bruises.

"I already let you take Grandpa away from me. But this time, I will never let you steal and take Jessica away from me." Taeyeon said and looked at Bobby.

"Hahaha wow, you're really serious to her huh? But sorry bro, I loved her first." Bobby said and smirked.

"You're crazy. You both just met when I was brought to the hospital. And you're really great at pretending huh? Pretending that you just saw me laying on the street and asking for help but the truth is you're the one who did that to me." Taeyeon said.

"I'm not crazy, you are. I already loved her since junior high. I gave her chocolates, flowers and poems. But she doesn't know it was me." Bobby said.

"I don't care. What's that? A secret admirer? Such a coward." Taeyeon laughed. Taeyeon stood up pulling Bobby on his collar with him.

"I'm telling you one more time. Don't you ever go near her again." Taeyeon said as he give Bobby a last punch in the face. Bobby smirked and wiped the blood on his lips.

"Just tell Jessica that you're the one who's sending her gifts since ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter