Dream and Nightmare

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon's P.O.V*

I woke up because of Yuri's phone playing with his phone. I slowly sat up the bed looking around for Jesica.

"Hey Yul, where did Jessica go?" I asked him and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? I've been here for hours and no Jessica has come." He said and scratched his head.

"! It was a dream? Ugh!" I screamed in frustration when I realized that I was dreaming the whole in time.

"Oh maybe that's why I heard you giggled in your sleep a while ago." He said and laughed.

"Damn bro if you're missing her that much why don't you talk to her already?" He asked still busy playing with his phone.

"I don't know. I feel like I don't have the courage. You know what in my dream? She's the one who approached me that's why I have no idea how I will to talk to her later. I feel like I lost all my confidence. How I wish that wasn't a dream dang it." I sighed heavily.

"By the way here are the clothes that you asked for. We can leave after you get ready. Your mom has already paid for your hospital bill." He said and handed me the bag. 

"Yeah thanks bro." I said and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

I texted my mom right after I went out of the bathroom to thank her and put all my things back in the bag.

"Let's go." I told Yuri and left the hospital to go back to my unit.

----------

While I was fixing my things I received a text message from Jessica asking if what time am I available.

Fr. Jessica:

Hi Taeyeon, what time are you available? 

Fr. Taeyeon:

Whatever works for your schedule it's fine for me. Just text me the address and what time. :) 

Fr. Jessica:

Alright, 6:00pm then at the xxxxx restaurant. See you. xoxo

Fr. Taeyeon:

Okay see you. 

-----------

I asked Yuri of what I should do and he told me that I don't need to be nervous and just be myself, as if it was that easy. He also told me that I should bring her flowers. It's been a long time since the last time I gave her flowers. I also asked him to get me some cake at my cafe which Jessica's favorite.

I've been rummaging my closet looking for something to wear but it's already 4:30 and I still got nothing. 

"Hey what's wrong with you? Just wear the clothes that you usually wear. It's not like you're going on an interview for a job my goodness." Yuri said as he was annoyed at me for a while now because I can't choose anything.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah! You are there to meet her to talk about your relationship not to attend a fashion week." He answered which made me laugh. 

"Alright, if that's what you said." I said and started getting ready.

----------

It's 5:35 and I'm on my way already to the restaurant. I received a text message while I was driving but I decided to just read it once I arrive.

I'm ten minutes early so I asked one of the waiter to prepare us some champagne and gave him the flowers that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter