Stop Courting

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

"Oh my God. I didn't know it was you." I said pointing at him.

"I didn't plan to tell you at the first place but, It feels like I need to tell you now." He said and held my hand.

"Why?" I asked pretending not to know where is this conversation going.

"I like you Jessica. I know I already told you before but I want to tell you again, I like you Jess." He said holding both of my hands now.

"I I I don't know what to say." I stiffled a laugh.

"I know Taeyeon is also courting you. But please give me a chance too. Please." He pleaded and I let go my hands from him. I looked at him in the eye and started talking.

"I'm sorry Bobby but I have to think about it first. You know Taeyeon will get mad if he finds out. And giving him a chance was already a headache to me because some people are judging me because I'm with him. What if I also gave you a chance? They will just judge me again maybe calling me flirt, a two timer or worse, a ." I explained. I was about to stand up when he pulled me again back in my place.

"Why does he matter to you? Why does it matter that he will get mad if he knew that I was also courting you?" He asked.

"Because I know if you were also in his position, you will also get mad." I answered.

"No, I'm not like him. We are not the same. But if that's your decision I can wait." He said and help stand up. 

Taeyeon is waiting in our cabin leaning on the door when we arrived. He went to me and pulled me beside him.

"I think you already got what you want. You can leave now." Taeyeon said as he glared at Bobby. 

"Haha! Don't act like she's your girlfriend. Wait until I take her from you. May the best man win bro." Bobby smirked and patted Taeyeon's shoulder and left.

Taeyeon asked me what does Bobby mean but I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Come on Kai and Krystal are already waiting for us to eat lunch." He said and went to their cabin hand in hand.

We ate lunch quietly. Only Krys and Kai were talking. Taeyeon didn't pay any attention and just continued eating. I tried to talk to him but he just look at me and went back eating.

"Unnie is there something wrong? You two are too quiet." Krystal whispered to me.

"I don't know he became quiet once we started eating." I answered her in whisper also.

"Uhm Taeyeon Oppa. We will go now. You two can stay here first if you want. Bye!" Krystal said and pulled Kai along with her.

Taeyeon took his phone in his pocket and started playing once they left. I moved to the seat beside him and took his phone away from him.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked as he tried to take his phone back. 

"No, what's wrong with you? You've been ignoring me since we came here." I told him and threw his phone on the sink.

"Fine! Just tell me if you don't want my presence here. Not like this, you're making me look stupid here. Trying to start a conversation and then getting ignored!" I exclaimed and marched out of the cabin.

I went back in our cabin and laid in my bed. I looked at the time in my phone and saw it was 1:30 so I decided to take a nap to gain some energy for the activities later and to cool down also from what happened a while ago.

"Tss. Didn't even bothered following me here." I said to myself before drifting to dreamland. 

I woke up after by the ring of my phone. I took my phone and look who's calling me. It was Tiffany. 

"Hello Jessie? Where are you?" -Tiffany

"I'm still at our cabin. Why?" -Jessica

"We are about to start. I asked Taeyeon why he's not with you ang he just ignored me." -T

"Okay. I'll go now. Thanks for calling me." -J

"No worries Jessie." -T

I stood out of bed and ran quickly to the beach. Luckily, I was just on time. The team building started just as when I arrived. I looked for Tiffany and told me where is Taeyeon. I went beside Taeyeon and he's just standing there still not talking to me.

"Okay we will have 2 groups. There will be  pairs in each group." The prof announced and continued stating all the pairs in each group.

Taeyeon and I were in group A while Tiffany,Taecyeon,Bobby and his partner were in group B.

"Now pick your group leader and come here in front once you are picked." The prof instructed.

Our group picked Taeyeon as the leader. Once the leaders went in front I know that this will not be easy. Bobby is the leader of the other group. They were asked to play rock-paper-scissors and the winner will choose what game they will play.

Bobby won the game and chose the game relay in the water. He smirked at Taeyeon when he told the prof what game he had chosen. I saw Taeyeon clenched his jaw and returned back in our position.

"Okay I will explain the game. You know the baton relay race right? It's just like that. But the twist is, the last player must swim so that you can pass the baton to your partner and put it in the basket. Do you understand?" the coach asked.

"Yes sir!" Everyoned answered. 

"Now go on your positions. The leaders will be the one to swim and give the baton to her partner. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter