Luna

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

It's been hours and I still can't believe what happened in school today. I didn't even expect that issue to be that big. If only that professor did what the school wants him to do he wouldn't end up getting arrested but serves him right. Objectifying women will never be okay and acceptable.

I tried calling Taeyeon to check his condition only to receive by Yuri. He said that he was already asleep so I just relayed my message to him.

I didn't have any plans that night that's why when Tiffany and Taecyeon invited me to go to a club I immediately agreed. I thing that's better than being here alone in my room and get drowned by my own thoughts. 

I didn't even bother wearing fancy dress or anything and just went there with plain white shirt and skinny jeans. 

Tiffany and Taecyeon are already waiting for me at the  entrance when I arrived. 

"Wow, you really have no plans on getting hit on any man tonight don't you?" Tiffany asked when she saw what I'm wearing.

"Yeah, I came here to have a drink not to look for some other guys." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine whatever." Tiffany scoffed and we entered the club.

----------

"Hello pretty, don't you have any company? I would gladly accompany you if you want." Said the man who just sat beside me at the bar counter.

"I have and if he sees you talking to me you may not be able to see the next sunrise so get lost." I told him and sighed when he left. 

That's the fourth guy already who tried to flirt with me tonight so in my irritation I decided to go out of the club and get some fresh air since I've had a lot of tequila already.

"Woah silence." I said as I rested my back in the wall and closed my eyes. 

I was enjoying the fresh air and silence when someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Hey, are you fine?" the man asked still not sure who he is because of the darkness.

I turned around which made me dizzy and lose my balance but luckily the guy was able to catch me. His face so close to mine. I looked at his eyes and then his lips. I pulled him in a kiss which he gladly kissed back. He rested my back on the wall and continued kissing me. His kisses slowly going down to my neck and it lightly which made me moan.

"Uh I missed you Taeyeon." I said and he suddenly stopped. 

"What's wrong? Don't stop." I told him trying to kiss him again but he pulled away.

"You're really drunk huh. Jessica, it's me Bobby." He said which made me sober all of sudden. 

"Oh my God. Oh my God! I'm so sorry Bobby I thought you were Taeyeon. This shoudn't have happened I'm so sorry." I told him and held both of his hands and he just giggled.

"It's okay. I understand. You're drunk, that can happen." He said and rested his back at the wall.

"I'm sorry to ask you this but, can you not tell Taeyeon about this? I want to be the one who's gonna tell him all of what happened. Please I'm begging you our relationship is really on the rocks right now and I don't think I can handle it if I lose him." I begged him.

"Don't worry I won't tell him. I know that feeling so I understand you." He said and smiled at me.

"You know what? Taeyeon really loves you so I hope you can trust him as much as he trusts you. You're one of the girls who he really took seriously and I'm one of the people who can assure you about that so if ever there's a misunderstanding between you two don't let a day get wasted by not talking it out." He said and I thanked him for the advice.

"Yes, I'll do that. Thank so much." I said and pulled him in a hug.

"I'll go now. My friends might be looking for me now. Bye Jessica." He said and went back inside of the club.

I texted Tiffany that I'll go home already and that I already called my driver so she don't need to worry.

----------

I went to my room as soon as I arrived because I still feel dizzy. I cannot think of anything else aside from what happened at the club. Ugh! Why do I have to be so stupid? Problems after problems wow! O love it! 

I was thinking of how and when is the right time for me to tell Taeyeon about what happened but I'm sure that tomorrow is not the right time given that we're still not okay.

I decided to just tell him once the tension is already gone but I still feel nervous because of what I did wrong. I was thinking and thinking until I fell asleep because of tiredness and alcohol. 

----------

The next morning I woke up with a headache that feels like hitting my head with a mallet. I was looking for my phone on my bed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I answered.

"Unnie." Krystal called which made me look at her direction carrying a tray with a glass of water and medicine.

"I heard you came home last night very drunk so I thought you might need this." She said and handed me the medicine and the glass of water.

"Thank you, you're really the best." I told her and gave her a hug.

She sat beside me and looked at me in the eye. "I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter