Trip

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Monday-

Jessica came in the school with a smile on her face. She waited for Tiffany in the cafeteria.

After a few minutes of waiting, Tiffany came and they headed to their first class.

"You look so happy Jessie. Want to tell me what happened?" Tiffany said who noticed the different smile on her best friend.

"Nothing Tiff. Am I not allowed to be happy for no reason?" Jessica asked and smiled at Tiffany.

"Okay, if you say so." Tiffany said and gave her eyesmile to Jessica.

They entered their room and saw some of their girl classmates can't stop looking on the row at the back.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" Tiffany and Jessica both asked.

*(NOTE!! Taeyeon and Yuri aren't Jessica's classmates in this subject that's why they're confused that they are inside the classroom.)*

"I'm here to study. Come here." Taeyeon said patting the vacant seat beside him ordering Jessica to seat there. "No, Tiffany is my seatmate." Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

"It's okay Jessie. Taecyeon said he will also transfer in this section so I'll be sitting beside him. Don't worry."

Tiffany said and gave her eysemile to Jessica.

Jessica sighed heavily and sat beside Taeyeon.

"What makes you transfer here?" Jessica glared at him.

"Come on, don't look at me like that. Ofcourse it's because of you." Taeyeon said as he leaned closer to Jessica.

Jessica just looked at Taeyeon waiting what will he do next.

When he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter