Here Comes Trouble

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JESSICA'S P.O.V*

"Hi, I'm Natalia. I'm the best friend." She said looking in my eyes.

"Hi I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung and I'm the girlfriend." I said and went beside Tayeon holding his hand.

Tiffany and Taecyeon looked at each other feeling the tension between the two of us while Taeyeon has no idea at all.

We all took our seat with Natalia seated in front of Taeyeon. I felt so irritated the whole discussion because of Natalia that acts so sweet with Taeyeon as if I'm not here.

Taeyeon notices that I'm quiet so he held my hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked and I just smiled at him and continued listening to our professor.

We all decided to go to a restaurant after our only class ended. I thought that the awkwardness will end there but Taeyeon being clueless, even invited Natalia to come along with us. 

The whole ride was just a Taeyeon and Natalia talking and laughing. Catching up, I guess so I decided to just let them be. But when we arrived at the restaurant I felt more irritated when she won't let me start a conversation with Taeyeon by keep on cutting me out. I decided to be cool about it and ate quietly. 

When we're finished, Tiffany and Taecyeon left first because Tiffany said she has something important to do. While we are waiting for Natalia's driver, Taeyeon asked me not to go home first because he wanted me to taste his new cake in his cafe that I gladly agreed on.

"Can I come also?" Natalia butted in. Taeyeon looked at me smiling and held my hand.

"I'm sorry Natalia, I just want to have some alone time with my girl because she has been so patient with us catching up that I think she might felt that I forgot about her." Taeyeon said that made me blush.

"But don't worry, I'll take you there also with Tiffany and Taec to taste the new recipe." he continued which made Natalia sigh and just agree on what Taeyeon said.

We left the restaurant as soon as Natalia's driver came and headed to Taeyeon's cafe. The cafe has already the closed sign and not all the lights are . 

"Did you inform your staff that you're coming today?" I asked and he just smiled at me leading me the way towards the entrance up to a table with candles lit and flowers.

"Wait, what's happening? It's not my birthday yet." I said laughing and he kissed my cheek.

"Nothing, I just want to make everyday special. And to thank you also." he explained pulling the chair for me to sit.

"Even though we've been together for a short time, I know that you're a jealous type of girl. But you kept it cool when I know that all of the things that Natalia did today pisses you off. And I thank you for that." he said.

"It's okay. I understand, I mean it's only natural to be that excited when you meet your friend that you haven't seen for a long time." I explained and held his hand.

We ate the cake as soon as his staff served it while talking about some funny things. We finished quick because he said that it's already late at night and I might get scolded.

He insisted on driving me home even when I told him I can call my driver and pick me up. When we arrived in front of our house, he didn't let me go out of the car till I said yes to him about taking me out tomorrow for a date and kissing my forehead. He waved his hand before starting the car and left.

----------

*THE NEXT DAY*

(JESSICA'S P.O.V)

We are having breakfast when my mom told me that she and my dad will go out of town for some meetings. And Krystal will also not be home because they have a project to finish so I decided to go to my condo and stay there for a few days.

I kissed my parents and krystal before I left, going to my unit. I laid in my bed as soon as I arrived because there's really nothing to do here. After a few hours of rolling in the bed I decided to call Tiffany and invite her to go shopping that she gladly agreed on. 

Tiffany was already at our favorite cafe inside the mall when I arrived. We started going to our favorite stores after having some coffee. It's already four in the afternoon and still no text message from him so I decided to call him.

*Phone Conversation*

Jessica: Hello?

Taeyeon: Yes baby?

J: I just want to make sure if you're still alive. I've been waiting for your call or atleast text message since morning but I didn't recieved any.

T: I'm so sorry it's just that Natalia came so early in the house insisting that we should catch up more. I was about to call you a while ago when she snatched my phone.

J: So.. our date is cancelled?

T: Oh frick I almost forgot about that. No, I'll go pick you up at 6:00, let's eat dinner then watch a movie. Is that good? 

J: Yeah, see you!

T: See you, bye.

*End of Conversation*

I took a shower quickly as soon as I arrived at my unit and picked the best dress I could find in my closet. I'm all set and I'm only waiting for Taeyeon to arrive. 

It's already 6:30 and there's still no sign of Taeyeon. I waited for another hour and he's still not here yet. I texted him a billion times and I didn't get any response. I started to get worried so I tried to calling him but there's still no answer. 

7:15pm, and I'm starting to get irritated. I called Yuri asking if he knows where he is but he didn't know. I tried calling him again and finally, he answered.

Taeyeon: He-

Jessica: So how's your catching up date with your friend? Is it so fun that you forgot our date?

T: Jessica, let me explain. I was really about to go and pick you up when Natalia didn't want to give my phone and ran to our garden. I had no choice but to chase her to get my phone back but an accident happened she slipped and loss her consciousness. I took her to the hospital not knowing that I didn't pick up my phone. I just got my phone a while ago because I ask my driver to look for it at the garden.

J: So the date is cancelled I guess

T: I'm really sorry bubby I promise, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I hope you're not mad.

J: No I'm not mad, you just made me wait for almost two hours so I'm not mad.

T: Baby, I'm really really sorry. I promise I'm all yours tomorrow.

J: Don't make promises if you're not confident about doing it.

T: Baby please let's not be like this. I hate it when your mad at me. Let's talk tomorrow okay?

J: Fine whatever you want, bye.

I ended the call as soon as I said goodbye because I didn't want to hear any stupid excuses. That Natalia is really getting in to my nerves. If I know she really wanted to slip so that Taeyeon won't leave her side. 

I angrily entered my closet and changed into my pyjamas. I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter