Almost

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RED- Taeyeon

Violet- Jessica

Blue- Tiffany

Jessica's POV

I slowly opened my eyes looking around if I'm in my room. How did I get here? I just remembered that I got drunk and passed out. I was still thinking on how I get back home when I realized I'm hugging someone.

You're already awake so please, stop hugging me.

Ya! What are you doing here?! Get out of my room!

Ya! You're the one who wanted me to stay here so please, stop shouting. It's still early and you're already shouting.

Me? Wanted you to stay here? Impossible

Haha! Don't remember what you did huh?

I don't, so please tell me.

Do you really want to know?

No, nevermind. Please leave now before my Mom and Dad see you here. And leave me alone for a while.

Okay. But please, next time if you know you can't handle too much alcohol, stop it before you get really drunk because you don't know what may happen to you when your too drunk. Bye. See you in school.

Taeyeon bid goodbye and ofcourse he will not forget to get a kiss from me earning a death glare.

When he already left, I went to the kitchen asking for the maid to give me a medicine for headache and a glass of water. I took the medicine and drank the glass of water in one shot. 

I decided not to attend school today because I don't want to see Taecyeon. Taeyeon texted me asking if he will pick me up or I will just go by myself. It's strange because he didn't resist to pick me up. Is he sick? I didn't replied on his text messages and just ignored them.

I slept for 5 hours and when I woke up, it's already 4:00pm. It's our dissmisal time. When I take a look on my phone I recieved a text message and missed call from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

11:14am

I heared you didn't go to school today. Are you okay? Call me if you recieved this text.

11:36am

Hey, why aren't you replying? Why didn't you told me that you will not go to school? I waited for you at the gate. I'll go to your house after the class wait for me and don't go until I'm not there. 

Once again I ignored Taeyeon's text message because I know that even I tell him not to go, he will still go here so I decided to call Tiffany.

Hello?

Jessie! Are you okay? Why are you absent? Is there something wrong?

None, It's just a headache and I'm lazy to go to school. Why do you want me to call you?

I just want to eat dinner with you. Double date. Me and Taecyeon and then you and Taeyeon.

With Taecyeon? Uuuh uuhm I'm not in the mood to eat dinner outside and besides, Taeyeon said he will go here bringing dinner. I Lied

Aah okay. Maybe next time. Okay take a rest and drink med so that your headache will be gone. Bye Jessie!

Yeah, bye.

I ended the call and sighed heavily. I decided to take a bath while Taeyeon hasn't arrive. When I'm finished I decided to go to the living room and saw my piano that I didn't used for months. I sat and opened it and started playing the song "Almost" 

Can you tell me
how can one miss 
what she never had
how could i reminisce 
when there is no past
how could i have memories 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter