The Meeting

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up by the endless ring of her phone. She took her phone and didn't bother to look who's calling and turned it off. 

After few minutes, she was disturbed again because of the person who doesn't stop knocking the door. She stood up carrying a pillow to throw it to the person who ruined her sweet dream. But when she opened the door, she saw her Best Friend. Tiffany.

"Gosh. You even bring a pillow when opening the door? You really love to sleep huh?" Tiffany said and hugged Jessica.

"Yes. I really love to sleep that I can throw this pillow to the person who keeps on knocking my door." Jessica said as she broke the hug.

"You're lucky because you're my best friend, I can't throw it to you." Tiffany smiled and acted cute.

"OOOOAAH! So Sweet!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Shut up Tiff you're so loud. Ow, by the way, what brings you here?" Jessica asked.

"I heared from your dad that you already transfered in our school, So I want to go to school with you." She said and sat on Jessica's bed.

"Ow. It's already 6:30 am why are you still sleeping. You always wake up early when you have classes right?" Fany asked.

"Who will wake up early when you slept 3:00 am in the morning because of that Midget that keeps on bugging me." She said as she looked again in her phone case.

"Wow! That's the couple phone case that I really want! Where did you bought that? WAIT! COUPLE? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" Fany asked voice raised.

"Can you stop shouting?! NO! I don't have a boyfriend. He's just the one that knows he's my boyfriend. My God Tiff! He just met me last week and now he told my Mom that he's my Boyfriend." Sica explained.

"What? Your Mom knows already? But how?" Tiff asked.

"It's a very long story Tiff." Jessica said.

"Ow. What's his name?" Fany asked. Jessica think for a while and said

"Uuuhm. Kim Taeyeon? Yes, his Kim Taeyeon." Jessica said and Tiffany's eyes widen.

"Kim Taeyeon?!" She yelled.

"Yes. Why? Do you know him?" Jessica asked.

"No-no-no. I don't know him." Fany lied.

"Ow and he even told me that he will be picking me up 7:30am here. Want to join us?" She said and Tiffany shook her head and pretended that she was already late and she have to go first.

Jessica went to her bathroom after Tiffany left. She went downstairs after she took a bath and as she expected, Kim Taeyeon was already there in the living room. She saw him but she just went straight to the kitchen. She asked the maids why there's no food prepared they told her that Taeyeon said that they will just eat in school. She sighed heavily and was about to go to the living room but she got shocked because when turned around, Taeyeon was already there.

"Good morning Princess. Let's go?" He said and gave a bouqet of flowers.

"Let's go yourself. I will use my own car." She said and left Taeyeon in the Kitchen.

"Okay, if that's what you want. I will just ask my friends to do the plan B." Taeyeon said and dialing the number of Yul. When Jessica heard the "Plan B" she shouted and glared at Taeyeon before she entered HIS car. 

"Why do I need to eat with you in school? I already told you a hundred times! WE'RE NOT CLOSE!" she shouted.

"That's why you have to eat with me in school. So that we will be close." He said and smile at her. The girl beside her sighed heavily and rested her back.

When they arrived in the school. Jessica walked fast as she got out of the car leaving Taeyeon behind. But after a few seconds, she felt someone held her hand and the students started looking at them.

"Can you please-!" Jessica can't finish her sentence because Taeyeon kissed her again causing the students around them to get shock. She glared at him and he just shrugged his shoulder.

When they were already inside the canteen, Taeyeon brought Jessica to the seat where a couple is sitting.

"Stand up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter