2

Hard Times

Work was boring as always.I work in one of the Mcdonald restaurant here in town.I become the clerk.Sweat was dripping off my face,Yoo Na ah,if we both die one day,please take good care of yourself,we will watch you from above,okay? Those words came to my mind,those were the last words from my Dad before he left my life.Thats was the last time I saw his sweet smile.Tears flow from my face.”Yoo Na ah,how many times do I have to tell you stop crying lah!”I said to myself.

When my shift was done,”Finally freedom time~!”and something comes to my mind,oh yeah,I was suppose to visit my parents!Then I rush to the grave where my Dad and Mum were buried.

When I saw the stone,”Kang Jae Ho,died on 25th August 2007.”I said to myself.And I look to the stone beside my Dad’s,”Kang Joo Na,died on 25th August 2007.”I kneeled down between the two stones,I talk to Dad first,”Dad,hows life doing?Good right?So do I~”I smiled,”Work is always boring,I remember that time when you always home late because of important meetings.I cried because I missed you,then u carry be to bed and read bedtime stories till I sleep...”I look to the next stone,which is my Mum’s,”How are you Mum?Is heaven alright?I think so,its nice being in heaven,must be cloudy and white right?”Lame jokes of mine,”I miss your cooking at home back then,it was so delicious I even ate more till I was fat back then...”I smiled bigger and tears flowing down,”I miss you both so much,I always dreamt about you all night,I wish you both were still alive,but I’ll survive from this world.Thats a promise of mine,okies~?I’ll make you both proud!”Those were the last words of mine before I left the grave.I look back,I will be a good girl,I promise.And left the grave.

I was sitting on the grass of the park,looking at the beautiful sunset,sunsets always make me feel happy.I was daydreaming about something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoo Na,you can do it,just few more steps!”My Mum said when she teach me how to walk when I was still a toddler,”Almost there baby!”Then I fell on my Mum’s arms n she lift me up,”Good girl Yoo Na~Now you learned how to walk!”She happily smiled,I laughed when she tickles me,”Good girl Yoo Na ah!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No that’s not how you crack an egg!”My Dad playfully scold me,it was the time when I first learn how to cook an egg on 2nd grade.”No dont throw it!Its like this.”He hit the a little and cracks it open,”Thats how you do it!Not just throwing it around!”I giggled and happily cook with my Dad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of daydreaming,I opened my eyes and smiled,”I missed you both”and smiled.

When I was on the way to my apartement,I was not focusing on the road,and as I listen to music,I felt a little push and I fall down,the person infront of me also fell.”Aigoo,watch when you wa-“I was paused by a cute,looking guy,he’s cute when he smile,his dimple is so deep.”Oh sorry,I wasnt watching the road and bumped to you!”He stood up and lend me a hand.I stare at it at first,then I take it.”Thank you,and sorry aga-“”No need to apologies~It was also my fault for not looking at the road!”He bowed more like 5 times,”No stop bowing,Im not your noona or something!”I tap his back when he bowed,his body went straight again.”Btw,Im Zhang Yi Xing,and you are?”He lend his hand to shake hands,”Yoo Na.Kang Yoo Na.”I shook hands with him.He is my very first friend in my entire life.”Actually you could also call me Lay~””No,Yi Xing is way cuter!”and I caught him blush a little.I was too excited with my new friend,”Mind we seat together on that bench?Let’s get to know each other!”He agreed and we sat on the bench I choosed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo wassap my bootiful and handsome(I guess?) friends!Again,boring chapter,I know guys I ...

But hey,Lay showed up!*fireworks babies*

Anyways thats all Im goin to write,next chapter comin up soon,stay tune~And,Im goin back to my OH-SO-BORING project...-_-