31

Hard Times

“So one,two,three,four,five,six and seven,eight!”Its teaching time for me,we just practiced our previous dance since some still thinks its hard,and at least they got better on their steps,”Five,six,seven,eight!Okay break time~!”then the kids shouted and walk to get their drinks.I smiled at those 9-years old kids as they drinked.If they got break time,I also get break time.So I sit at the corner,which where my bag is,and drink water.As I drink my water,then the vision of Lay appeared in my head.

-Flashback-

I woke up from the sun hitting me,thanks Lay for drew the curtains open,”Good morning.”I guessed he realized that I woke up,then I get out from my bed and hug him from his back,”Morning…”I said with my husky voice.He’s just like a pillow,”Arent you going to teach later?”he said as I release my arms,”Yeah…”Im still sleepy,and I don’t care that I haven’t even change from yesterday,”Just wash your face first.”he said softly as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.The sweet smell of honey still reaching my nose.

After I washed my face,I walk out from my bedroom as Lay still  preparing the plates,as I walk near him,I stumbled on a tissue roll and thank God Lay just put the glass on the table,but he fall back and I lay on top of him,its okay that we fell,but the thing is,my face was too near with his and my bottom lip touched with his upper lip.We stared at each other for awhile,is this counted as ‘First Kiss’?I flushed to red as I quickly get up,I know its too soon for us to do these things,”I know its not the time Im sorry…”I quickly said as I face away from him,I really regret what I just did,and why I didn’t look where I was walking!Then I felt a tight hug from my back,we stayed like that for awhile.I can feel his head on my neck,then it feels like a tear dropped from my eye,”Im sorry Yixing…”

-End of Flashback-

I touched my bottom lip with my index finger,his lip was soft like a pillow,it was only his LIP,I even didn’t touched his LIPS!But it must feel like a plushie pillow somehow,then I look at the back of my hands,I still keep the ring.I don’t even bother to take it out,at least the surface’s not harsh.As I look at the time,”Okay break time is done!Lets continue!”I shouted as I stand up,then the kids beg for more break,some even look at me with their puppy eyes,”Oh cmon,I gave you like 30 minutes for-“”Cmon noona,more break time please…?”the kids said at the same time,I just let out a sigh,”Still,no.”then the kids just grunted,”Cmon,stand up,we’re going to practice the dance with the song okay?”then the kids stood up harshly,I just giggled at their grumpy faces,well maybe sometimes Im a harsh noona.

It’s the end of the class,some kids waved at me,”See you next week noona!”some kids said as I waved them back.As I walk out from the first studio,which where I just coached,the administrator called me.I look at her then walk to her,”Here’s a letter for you Ms.Kang,and I guess it’s a love letter~”she winked at me as I took a look at the letter.Its pink,so I thanked her as I walk to the studio.I lean my back on the wall then open the letter.The paper’s not an ordinary paper,its some kind of yellow paper with some flower prints at the corner.

Dear Yoo Na,

Meet me at the 7th studio,we’ll meet there <3

Lay

Theres a heart at the end,but Im still scared to see him,or is it just me?My heart’s racing too fast,we just abruptly kissed,but wait,isn’t he suppose to teach later evening?But I don’t care,I just grab my bag and get out from the studio.

I just walked up to the stairs and reached the 3rd floor.Then I walk to search the 7th studio,yeah this dance school is quiet big,sometimes I even got lost.At the corner of my right,”There it is.”then I walk to the door.Well our studio doors are made of translucent glass,as I peek through the door,he’s still teaching.Wait isn’t he suppose to teach at the evening?But I just continue peeking,his dance moves are so swift the students almost fall behind,he must be a good teacher,well we youngsters already become a part-time teacher HAHA how funny.As I listen to the song,I heard some of the lyrics like ’Mama,Mama’(EXO-K/M – Mama) is it about a Mum or what?Then he paused the song,”Well that’s it for now,its 2 minutes before the class ended,but you can pack your bags and go home now.”oh,the class ended,so I lean at the wall beside the door waiting for the boys to come out.So he teaches boys only ya,lucky him I teach both boys and girls,and its hard like hell,well easy to teach but hard to calm them down.As the door opened,the students went out,some still waved at Lay,and finally they are all out.Then I walk in to the studio,and I saw Lay with heavy sweats as he drink his water.I smiled at how cute he was,”Oh Yoo Na!”then he recognized me,he standed up and wipe his sweat with his towel.I giggled,”So how was the class?”I act as normal as I can,”Hell…”he said quietly,I laughed,”Must be hard yah?Youre swimming in sweats right now.”then he smirks,”But its already a habit though.”he sweats a lot,he must be like a pro dancer,and that’s why he also got some…okay nevermind.He must be really tired,as a good girlfriend,I walk to him and hug him,just like how I hug my pillow,”Um,but Im sweating…”he said heavily,”I don’t care,I also sweat before.”I said as I smiled to him.Then we slowly fall down and I lean at the wall next to him.Then I continue hug him from his side,”But you told me before you teach in the evening.”then he giggled,”Guess I haven’t told you.Well this morning,our boss changed the schedule for my class,so from now I start to teach at afternoons.Plus he just texted me this morning so I just knew.”the schedule changed,means later we can go together,yippy hay!Then I pat his sweats on his forehead with the towel around his neck,he looked at me and I smiled,”You sweat a lot today.”then I continue wipe his dropping sweats from his cheek.He stared at me with his big eyes,aw my Lay don’t be nervous,”What are you staring at?”I asked cutely as I pinch his cheek to chill him down,then he smiled back,”Um,its..eh…”he stutter as he talks,then I kiss his cheek,”Its okay don’t be frozed~”because its not that film ‘Frozen’.Those anxiousness,just ‘Let it Go’~!But I think I just made him more anxious,so I hug him tightly,”Are you nervous?”I asked,then he shake his head and back to reality,”Oh no,its not that!”he still stutters when he speaks,”Just act normal~”I said to him cutely.Well,my heart beat also races,then somehow I flushed into red.Then our lovey dovey scene ended as he pull his bag,”So,how bout the choreo thingy?”then I remembered,yeah we need to make that choreography thingy,”Maybe we choose the song first?”

“So maybe after we slide then a spin?”I suggested to him.We chose the theme song,well it’s a mix of hippy and jazz.We’re still thinking of dance moves,”Maybe the tip-toe spin?”he added,wow that is quiet good idea,”Yeah,lets stick with that.”then we continue think of moves,then we tried bits of moves with the song,we are so proud at it,as we continue listen to the song,holy moly macaroni its also a mix of SENSUAL song.My God what are we going to do,make the audience surprised?Then he paused the song,”Okay,now what…”he brainstroms for ideas,I look down and crossed my arms,its hard to think of choreos,then I felt both hands on my waist,as I look up,”Um how about like this…”then he walks around me with his hand sliding around my waist,oh my gosh youre too genius Lay,then I put my hand on his shoulder,then I spin inside my arm,and he pulls my arm.Yes its working,then I turn so my back is facing him,okay I think this one’s too…”I think this one’s too brilliant.”he said,”Yeah,you wont expect me to slide down ya?”then he smirked,”But we’ll just make them extra surprised!””But I don’t know,blame the song!”then I release myself from him and laughed non-sensely,”Lets just take a break on these non-sense dances!”I said as I lean down on a wall.Then he sits next to me,”Oh plus,don’t expect to twerk.”I said as I pointed to him,he chuckled and put down my hand,”Im not a ert okay?But for the dance…I guess I have to.”then I slap his cheek softly,”At least don’t make the girls screamed like before!”then he giggled and wrap his arm around my shoulder,”Okay nosey.”then he smirked at me.I just laughed and hug him,it feels nice to have a pillow to hug especially after dance.Then I realized,I actually forgot about our incident before,so that’s good.But still,my lips touched with his,it was super awkward.,like you know.

The sun almost set,we ordered some buns from a store near the dance school,and we walk home.I take a bite on the bun,it was only two of us again.I don’t know why our walk become silent,so I start to crack the silence,”I forgot when’s White Day,at least I remembered its on the month of March.”then he glance over me,”Well,I actually already prepared a gift~””Oh really..?”now Im curious,then he giggled,”Well you’ll just see later,and don’t expect me for bringing chocolates.”then I giggled,”Well,I know,its boring right?”then the air started to get chilly,I only wear sleeveless top and baggy pants.I touched both of my upper arms,its started to get cold.Then I felt a jacket on my back,its warm,must be his body temperature,I was touched,”But you’ll get a cold…”I said as I face him,”At least youre not freezing right?If youre okay,then Im okay.”he said and smiled at me.But I feel bad for him,then I hug him so we can conserve body heat,”But I hate it to see you doing everything just for me.”then he face me,”Yeah,its not like the guys have to do everything.Im not that type of girl,I don’t want to make my loved ones hurt.”then we stopped at the middle of the journey,then I face him,”You know,he’s my only family now.I don’t want to make him hurted,I don’t want to bring back those dark past of mine,and I don’t want it to be replayed at my happy times,like now.He is the one who changed my mind,since my parents died,I always be the dark ones.But then,I met him,which is you.”then I smiled at him,”I just wanted to protect my loved ones,not only you,but also my friends.”I said as I closed my eyes and smiled.Then I felt a warm,tight hug,”Thank you for those words…”he softly said to me,then I hug him back,then we look at each other,in the eyes,”I cant believe Ive met such a wonderful girl like you.”then he my hair,”No matter what,I’ll always be by your side,I’ll never leave you,I’ll forever be your protector.”those words melted my heart into drops of lava.That made me touch his cheek,then I feel our nose touched together,just like a kissing duck.First Eskimo kiss,even we’re not in the snow right now.Plus,I don’t even know why I started this non-sense topic,but I actually blurted out my feelings to him,then we hugged again,then a soft whisper tickled my ears,”I love you Yoo Na”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay boring and short chapter of mine…

Okay,so the first week for this FF has ended *claps*

So now I can skip from days to days in this FF (?If you know wut I mean)

And I dunno if I can write tomz,since my friend is coming over but,lets see XD

And yes,sorry for being a boring Author these days,I dunno wut happened to me lewl

And that’s it,le tired.Sorry of there are mistakes or mistypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie,bai bai~