13

Hard Times

I open my eyes,then look at the clock,”9:10.”then I sit up and stretch my arms,I don’t have to go to school today,I need more rest.As I get out from my bed,I go to the bathroom sink and splash some water to my face.Then I look at the mirror,and the flashback appeared in my head,”Okay Kai!Truth or Dare?””Truth.”Kai replied,then Nana ask,”Who do you like?”then Kai smirk then look at me,”Yoo Na.”everyone gasped,but Lay looked disappointed,so do I,”Whats with it Yoo Na?”Jimin asked.Then I get out of my room and Kai chased me.The flashback ended,”No I cant take this…”I said as I hold my head and drop down,”No,my heart only belongs to Lay,I cant take this…”then I lay down on the floor,Im still in the bathroom,”Please Lay,don’t hate me.”then tears flow on my cheeks,I cant stop crying,I will not accept his offer,”Yoo Na!”he grabbed my hand,but I throw it away,”What do you want Kai?!”I just shouted.Tears flowing on my cheek,”So all this time…from the first time we’ve met,you liked me?!”he just nodded,”And I want to ask you a favor.”then he took my hand,”Will you be my girlfriend?” “Aaaah why yah whyyyy?!”I screamed inside the bathroom,then I just throw away my jammies,get in the shower,then just sat down with the water still running,”Why…why you asked me now?”I murmur to myself,then I close my eyes,I wont accept anyone,unless that guy is Lay.I believe he liked me.Or is it just me?I don’t know.I will make Lay mine.Not taken away from Kai.Never.

As I finished my shower,I wear my short pants and a simple t-shirt,then get out from my room.Oh I haven’t told you that Lay had a sleepover with me,but he sleeps on the sofa,”Morning Yoo Na.”he greeted as he cook the egg,”How was your night?”no,its not fine.Its not fine because of him,”Ye-no…”I quickly tell the truth,then Lay face me as he finished cooking breakfast,”Oh why?”he asked,I just sit with my legs crossed,”I hate him so much.”this time,Im really telling the truth,”If he liked me,why don’t he told me from before?Hes too late now,my heart already belongs to someone else!”then Lay looked shocked,”Oh.”was all he said,”And…you will find out that person soon.Just at least,not Kai.”then I smiled at him,but I know he’s still curious about my crush,pft you don’t know my crush is youuuu~,”Okay then lets have breakfast~”he happily cheered.Then we seat on the dining table,facing eachother,and we just straight eat our breakfast.Its yummy,”You like cooking yah?””Well,I just cook whenever I want.”he said.Then we just continue eating,as I eat my toast,he finished his food already,”That was quick…”I mumbled,because there are still some bread in my mouth,he just giggled at how I talk.Then he eyed my face.Then he grab a tissue and wipe my mouth,”Can you eat a little properly?You got some bread crumbs around your mouth.”I was shocked at his action,it was just like the ones at school,”Well,Im going back to my room.I’ll be back in like 15 minutes.Well,if youre done just take a nap in your room.You probably need rest.”he smiled as he advised me.Then he leaved the room.I was jumping up and down excitedly on my seat,”He wiped my mouth TWICE!”then I just continue eating.After Im done,instead of taking a nap,Im just chilling on the couch,thinking about something else,”Oh,but why’s Lay not going to school today?Is it because of me?”then I think again,”Yea maybe he wants to take care of me…”then I silently smiled. ”Don’t think he likes you?Dude correction,’He likes you’.You know,you caught him peeking at you yesterday right?Then that could be a sign!”Kris’ speech replayed in my mind,”Yeah,it could be a sign…does he like me?”then my thinking time stopped as the door opened,its Lay with his clothes changed,and his scent is so nice,maybe he just showered,”I told you to take a nap.”he pouted at me.Aww,he’s so cute!,”So now,you become my Doctor of-the-day yah?”I joked,he blushed,”Okay,just go to your room now!”he said as he take my hand and walk to my room,”Youre being pushy today.”I playfully punch him,he knows Im just joking,”Okay,just lay on your bed right there okay?Im preparing porridge.”he said then he close the door.Porridge again!His yummy porridge is coming back!I just happily gallop to my bed and jump on top of my bed,”No school,just hanging out with him,ah how nice it is…”then I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one’s a little short,because Im in a hurry today,so sorry for that *scratch head*

Oh and pls forgive me for the first part,so finally I figured out the sad part lol

It will continue on the next chapter (maybe) and if the sad part is too shocking,okay pls dun hate meehh

So that’s it for now,once again Im in a hurry so cya on the next chapter~