8

Hard Times

-Continue flashbacks-

Here I am,alone in a place called,’Orphanage’.I was always lonely,I don’t even bother to make friends.But at least I could take care of myself.I was 9 when I first live in an orphanage.

To be honest,I hate it here.But Im glad I didn’t have to stay with Auntie,I don’t even know why would someone dare to cut the brakes,that’s mean.Everyday,once I enter the hallway of the school,people would gossip and spread rumors about me.I didn’t even done anything to them,but they always make me feel,uncomfortable,”Kang Yoo Na,you poor little kid!Go find your Mummy in heaven before I smash your face into pieces!”there,that’s one of those lame jokes from some of my friends,well not friends,but enemies with no reason.They know the tactic to make me feel embarrassed,to use words related to my parents.Psh,I don’t care,I don’t even think Aunty will be here to save me from this cruelness.All I know that she will make it WORSE!

This thing doesn’t lasts till once Im 16(P.S 2 weeks before school starts),”Well,you could now try to live in an apartement and try to suit yourself.But don’t worry,we’ll still pay for your school fees till you graduated from high school.”the head of the orphanage said.I was too happy at that time,I will get out from this stupid piece of trash,and live wild,and free,”Okay I’ll try!”I said,those were the last words from me before leaving the orphanage,and I founded the apartement that’s written in the address,”Well,at least I could live here.”I smiled.Now the real adventure begins.

-End of flashback-

“And now,Im still curious who dare to cut the brakes.I don’t know if he/she still alive,but I will find out.With any information I can find.I swear if I founded him/her,I’ll beat him/her up into pieces.You have my word dear victim.”I said while I was sobbing to rivers,Nana just sat there,listen to my story,and cry along with me,”I cant believe you have to go through all these,mind blowing past…”then she hugged me,but this time,she really mean it,”Then this is a lesson for me.To appreciate what you have.Im always jealous with how other people lifes,but this time,it tells me to just appreciate everything.”she said,man she also cry into rivers,its not her story thou,”Im sorry to make you all sad and stuffs,but at least you know the story.”I look at her,then smile,”Whatever comes to your life,wether its good or bad,just stay strong and always smile.”I pull both corners of her lips up,”There,you should smile.We don’t know what will happen to us in the future,only God knows.”I smile bigger,so does Nana,”Okay Yoo Na,you got my word.I will be happy all the time.”then we use the rest of our time tell stories,she also tell hers,she told me how she hate her mother so much that she want to kill her mother,”And that’s why I want to have a sleepover with you.I want to try to live with a roommate.”she smiles,”But what if we have a boyfriend later on?”I asked clumsily,”Well,then either you move to his house then my boyfriend moves here,or the OPPOSITE!”then we laughed,then I knew,Nana’s the person if you want to share stories with.Then we realized its getting late,and tomorrow is school,”Well,you could borrow my jammies for now!”then I throw one of my jammies to her,”Wow its cute,OH and it MATCHES WITH YOURS!”I giggled when I saw mine,we take turns at the bathroom to change,then we go back in the tent,”Whew I got myself a double bed,so you could sleep here.Or maybe someone special…”I smiled at the 2 last words,”Bah,stop talking bout guys already,we already spent 2 hours talking bout guys!”then we laughed once again,I set my alarm in my phone,cuz Im sick wasting my money on Alarm Clocks,plus to learn how to not throw it away,”Okies,sleep tight Nana,goodnight~”I said as I turn off my bed side lamp beside me,then I heard a little whisper,”Goodnight Yoo Na.”

I woke up to the song of my phone,it was nice so I didn’t throw it away,plus its my phone,”Ah 5 in the morning!”I sit up and stretch my arms,then I turn on my bed side lamp,”Wonder if Nana’s up already,”and as expected,shes not up yet,well shes on her comfortable pose,snoring,”I shall put a prank again!”I said with my evil smirk,then I silently walk to the kitchen,grab some cold water,go back to my room,and splash some water on her face,well SOME because I don’t want my bed sheets to be wet,”What is this?”finally she woke up,”Good morning Nana,how was your sleep?”I smiled,so she wont be mad,”I still have my good dream then you ruined it with these,cold stuff!!!”she yelled,well I just laughed,”But what else can I do,its school day,remember?”I said,haha I think she doesn’t care.

“Delicious eggs and bacons!Thanks for the breakfast!”she thanked me as she munch on her food,”You sure is a cook,eh?Wow your future husband must be proud later on!”I smiled as she praised me.Hope that husband is Lay,then I smile bigger,”Oh why you smile bigger?Do you have someone in mind?”then I blushed,”Aww,you do have someone in your mind.”then she chuckled,then she lean closer,”Must be Lay,huh?”then my cheeks become more red,”Well,you blushed more,so you like Lay yah?I hope you could confess your feelings to him!”she cheered,”But not now,its too soon and we only have met for like 3 days!”I said,”Well,what if he have the same feelings about you?Then it’s a bingo huh?”well shes right,but still,its too soon,”Anyways,I also got a crush!”then I look at her,”And who’s it?””Well,you know,the one that keeps staring at me~”Aww its Chanyeol,they do fit together nicely,”Well,you guys will make a great couple!Well,youre as hyper as him,so must be a perfect couple!”I cheered her back,then she blushed,”Well thanks,and I also think its too soon to confess to him!”then we laughed.

We take turns to shower,well I force her to shower first while I clean the dishes,”No,I could do the dishes,you could go to the bathroom first!”she said,”No its fine,you could shower first!”then she smiled and walk to my room in defeat,hehe she sure is easy to give up.

As I ride my bike with Yoo Na sit at the back like yesterday,”Well,its actually nice to cycle in the morning!”she smiled,”Well,ride cars to school its actually not my thing.I like the little things more,just like this bike.”I smiled,”Then we shall ride bikes to school!That would be fun~””But you haven’t moved in-“then I shut my mouth,why I start that conversation up,”Haha,I wish I could move in with you,I’ll try!”she laughed,well she wants to move out from the house too,like how I want to go out from the orphanage.

“We’re here!”as we arrived,we grab our bags and walk in the school,Im not afraid again like the past,I already have a friend beside me,as we walk in the hallways,”Well well well if its not the girl who stared at me yesterday~”she let out her evil laugh,it’s the Queenkas,this time,she got the rest of the Queenkas behind her,yes APink,”And looks like you got a friend,impressing…”as Eunji stared at Nana,and pull one of her ears,”How could you slap my honey till his cheeks are totally red!He even have to rest at home for cure.””B*tch please.”as I defended her,Eunji release her hand off Nana’s ear,”Excuse me?””I said,B*TCH PLEASE!Dont you try to knock my friend off and leave her in shame because youre the stupid QUEEN of the school.You don’t even know that your ‘HUBBY’ is the one who started it.He even try to flirt with us.”that’s the time when she froze in place,the maknae softly slap Eunji’s cheeks,”Unnie are you alright?””He,you two,FLIRT?!?””Yes,don’t worry we rejected him,so you better fix your boyfie right away before I slap him 2x harder.”Nana said as she crossed her arms,”And think before you act,youre just the same like him.”then we left the group.

--------------------------------------------------

Well,hows the chapter so far?

Sorry for this one,because Im in a hurry and I need to do my other projects.Ya knaw,’SCHOOL LIFE ’

And sorry for any mistakes or misstypes that Ive done (If there are mistakes)

And see you on the next chapter~Baiiii~