12

Hard Times

Ah,its bell,end of school day!I was startled as the school bell rings because I was sleeping,and my hand’s still with Yoo Na’s.But even the bell rang,Yoo Na seem to don’t care,”Em,Yoo Na,lets go home now.You’ll rest more at your house.”I said,then her cute wake up face reveals,extra points with that cute messy hair,”Ahh…why bell why…”looks like she had a good rest,or maybe is it because of my hands?When I let go of my hand,she quickly grab it again,”Before,no more hugs.Now,no more holding hands?”she sulk with her puppy eyes,I just let out a little sigh,”Are you scared or something?Well,bad dreams?”I asked,I was a little pushy,then she looks confused,”Are you mad at me?”she asked with her soft voice,”Well,sorry if you don’t want to hold hand-“”No its okay!”I let out my smile,trying not to make her upset,”Its just…ah nevermind.”I said as I look away,then she speak,”Are you really mad?Because I hugged you too long…”then I got anxious,I don’t want to lose her,I don’t want to make her think I liked someone else,”No really its fine!Plus I know youre always lonely.So now Im here,beside you.”then I face her,”I’ll always be by your side.Okay?Thats a promise of mine.”then I let out my smile,thank God Lay you could think of words quickly,”Okay.”then she smile.But Im still afraid,I didn’t make her upset didn’t I?

Then I pack my stuffs,I help Yoo Na pack hers because she needs help and she needs more rest,”Thanks Yixing ah!”then I grab her bag,”Em,its okay Yixing I could bring it myself.””No,its fine.You need more rest,remember?”then she nodded in defeat,”Plus,Im strong enough,no need to worry!”I said,and she nodded.Then we walk out the school,then suddenly,”Well,well,well.The fainted girl.Got amnesia don’t you?”someone said,well that’s kinda rude.So I look around to see the source of the voice.Well,its Rap Mon,”What do you want,stupid Monster?Huh?Youre not satisfied whenever you see me with a guy yah?”she quickly blurted out,”Well,I just want to update some information!Well recently,I saw a group of your ‘stupid’ friends,wandering outside the clinic.”then she looked like she just got her heart eaten by a monster,oh no I cant let this happen,”Dude,at least speak nicely.”I quickly said,then he push me a little,”You,what do you want?Theres none of your business!”he just shouted at me,ah my heart,calm Lay calm,”I don’t want to start a fight here,so you better off here,and leave us alone!”she shouted,but looks like Rap Mon doesn’t give a sh*t about it,”Who are you monitoring me little girl?If I want a fight,then I want a fight!”then he slap me,”Yah,what are you doing looking at her?Your eyes suppose to be on me!”he shouted the last part,ah my heart cant take it anymore,then I put both of our bags down,”Yoo Na,stand back.””But Yixing-“”Please I don’t want to harm you.”I calmly said,then she wanted to speak again,but Rap Mon just gave me a punch,which I dodged it.Then as he wanted to kick me,I grab his foot and turn him upside down,and just let him fall,”Still not satisfied?”I asked,then he stands up,blood on your lips already?Bahah,it’s a waste for you becoming the King here,”Ah my back…”he murmured,”You’ll take this!”then he wanted to punch my side,but I quickly grab it and throw it away,”Man,just give up!You will lose anyways!”I exclaimed,he still don’t want to give it up,then I saw Yoo Na standing between us,and Rap Mon didn’t realize it,so as he throw the punch,I grab her waist and jump down to the side,man that was close,”What did I tell you?Just stand back!””But I don’t want to make this thing become chaos!”then I look at her,we met eyes,”I just don’t want…people to fight…”then it feels like time has stopped,my hands still grip on her waist,”Please,I want all people here have peace.I hate fights…”then she touch my cheekbones with 2 finger,”Please…”then she close her eyes.Argh good job Lay,you just made her too tired and made her faint,AGAIN!Then I carry her behind my back,”See what you have done?!”then Kai spotted me,then he ran to me,”Oh my God oh my Lord oh my WORLD!”he said,I never saw him like this,”She fainted,again?Wudahell…”then he face Rap Mon,”You little son of a b*tch,you know how it works when someone fainted right?They need more rest,unless they faint again,like that!”he pointed at Yoo Na who I carry at my back,”Whoa whoa what is this?”is that Tao?When I look back,there’s Tao with Kris,”Ah Yoo Na jie jie!”then Tao quickly ran to me,and poke her cheek,”She fainted again?Ah…”wow,Tao’s raging up,it means bad news if he raged.Then Kris ran to Tao and pat his chest from behind,”Calm Tao calm!”then Tao throw Kris’ hand,then run to Rap Mon and kick his stomach,”Agh….”Rap Mon sound,as he fall down,he’s too weak,”Who taught you this kungfu sh*t?It hurts like hell…”he said as he look up at Tao,”Want some more?”Tao said as he shrugged,”This is only basic,you haven’t tasted this.”he taunted,as he waited Rap Mon to stand up,”Well,what are you waiting for,stand up!”Tao shouted,then J-Hope and Suga appeared and rush to Rap Mon’s side,”Man,what the hell?”J-Hope said,then look at Tao,”What have you done to him?””Well,I want to show one special move of mine,he’s so slow he cant stand up for like 5 minutes!”then Rap Mon could stand perfectly,as he wanted to kick Tao’s side,Tao grab his foot and turn his foot 3 times then let him fall,”That’s the move I wanted to show you!”Tao said proudly,then Kris said,”Okay that’s enough Tao,lets go home now!””Not just yet.”then Suga appeared before his eyes,and slapped Tao,then Tao smirks,”That’s all you got?”then Tao kick him down,and made him fall on his back.Then Tao bent down and punch him multiple times as fast and as hard as he can,”Okay Tao,its 20 times already,that’s enough!”Tao ignored Kai who advised him.Then,we forgot about Yoo Na!,”Oh my,okay Im bringing Yoo Na!You guys just enjoy the business here!””Lay Im in!”Kris said as he helped me with our bags,as we founded Kris’ car,I put Yoo Na on the backseat,”Oya her bike!”I forgot her bike,then I quickly bring her bike and put it on top of his car,”Okay this should do it!Just drive to my apartement!”Kris nodded as we get in the car,I sit on the backseat with Yoo Na,and Kris’ on the driver seat.Then we drove off as fast as we can.

“Oh my God,how come I forgot that Yoo Na’s still fainted!”I said in shame,then put my hands on my head,”I am the forgetful ones…”but Im not really forgetful if the situation’s like this,”Lay di di ah,just calm,well we all forgot!”Kris said in chinese,then I reply him back,”I know,plus is my fault to let this happen!”I said as I let Yoo Na’s head on my shoulder,then I take a peek on her,her lips are pale,just like the ones before,”Can you drive faster?This is urgent!”Kris just nodded as he drove faster.

As we arrived,I go to the counter and ask the key for 1112,she gave me the key and take the lift.As we waited for floor 11,”How do you know if her room’s in floor 11?””Well,its 1112.The first 2 numbers shows the floor the room is.Like mine,1212,Im in floor 12.”I said quickly,I was too worried,then DING!We arrived,then we quickly find her room,then unlock it,”Im going to her bedroom,just prepare some warm water and a towel.”again,Kris just nodded.He act like a slave or something.As I put her down on her bed,there she is,sleeping like an angel,but her pale lips ruined the cuteness.Then Kris came in the room with a bowl of warm water and a towel.Then I dip in the towel,squeezed some water,then put gently on her forehead,”Finally my job is done…”I said and sighed,”That man needs to pay this…”then I sit on the bed beside her,as Kris sat beside me,”How this all started?I was shocked as Tao ran to you.”Kris asked,then I let out a sigh and put my hand on my chest,trying to calm down”This wouldn’t have happened if she wouldn’t have stand infront of me when I was fighting with him.””Rap Mon must have started it eh?Geez what does he want from us…”Kris sighed,my heart beats fast,I cant believe this happened,”She must rest tomorrow.She wont be going to school.And I’ll just ditch school tomorrow.”I said,”Okay,I’ll tell the principle tomorrow.”Kris replied,then I stand up from her bed,”I’ll make porridge for her.Just stay here and watch Yoo Na.”I said,”Okay then.”Kris said.As I close the door behind me,I let out another sigh.What have I done?

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I just opened my eyes with Kris beside me,he looked shocked and look at me,”Yoo Na youre up!”it’s the first time he looked worried,he used to look cool,”Where am I?”when I came back to my senses,how come Im in my room right now?What just happened?,”Well,Lay said you just fainted again,so we drove you home quick,and here you are now”he said.I fainted?Again?Man what just happened to me.I stayed silent for few minutes,then I start a topic,”What happened actually?”I asked softly,he just shrugged,”Well,Lay will explain more to you.Because I don’t really know what happened too.”when I want to speak again,the door opened,with Lay and a bowl of porridge,”Yoo Na you woke up already!”Lay said with a smile on his face,”Did I fainted again?”he just nodded and put the porridge on my bed side table,and sat beside me,”Im sorry Ive been causing trouble to you.”he said and sighed,”Im a bad friend of yours,Im so-“”No.”I cut him and carefully sit up,then put my hand on his shoulder,”Its okay.Its not your fault.”then I smile,”Cmon,smile!Dont make me sad again.”I pouted,then he smiled.There you go,smile!And that dimple is so cute,”I’ll take my leave now.Rest well Yoo Na.Oh and your bag’s on the sofa btw.”Kris said as he stands up,”Remember,rest more.”Kris advised and he smiled as he leave the room.Its just 2 of us,he took my towel away,and carefully fix my position,his hands are so caring.This is so sweeeet~,”Okay Yoo Na,lets eat the porridge.”I smiled as he grab the bowl and the spoon,”But I could feed myself.””No its fine.”he smiled.Thats sweet of him,as he blow the porridge on the spoon,it feels like my heart just booming all over the place,”Okay say aah~”I open my mouth as he put the spoon inside my mouth.Wah,its yummyyy~And its warm too!He keeps on feeding me,then his phone rings,as he picked it up,”Yea Chen?Im in Yoo Na’s room right now.Oh yea,she also told me you guys want to visit.”then I froze in place.I forgot that they will visit me,and I haven’t given them my address!then Lay continued,”Oh just go to my apartement,then take the lift to floor 11 and just find the number 1112.”ah,glad he explained it to me,wow so all his friends know his house?Cool,”Okay then.Yea yea.Okay then.Bye Chen.”then he hung up,I look at him,then he look confused,”What is it?”then I slap my cheeks,”Ah Yoo Na wake up!”he laughed as I said that.Then as he blow the porridge,”Here comes the aeroplane~”I happily open my mouth,he take care of me like a little child.He sure will take good care of his child in the future.Oh wait,but I liked him,didn’t I?I want to be with him forever.I just cant let him go.Just hoped we could be together as…lovers.Then I smiled at him as he gave me the next spoon,ah how nice my life is right now,”Okay,last big spoon!Aaah~”then I open my mouth,and he fed me the last spoon,”Okay,porridge is done!”he said as I clapped,”Im will be back in a second,just wait okay?”I nodded as he left the room.Well,it will take a while for him to wash the dishes,so I took out my diary which is below my bed,take the pencil beside my bed,and write:

Dear Diary,

Its been awhile since I last wrote in this book.Because Ive been busy with work and such :P Yea I miss you too diary…

Its nice too thou working at McDonalds,but the smell of the chicken keeps on distracting me,hehe XD The salary is good too,at least it could keep myself alive teehee *3*

And,you know what,I got a secret for you!Well,don’t spill it out okay?Well that’s what diary is for right?And I actually got a secret crush…well he loves unicorns and has a cute,deep,dimple!And his name’s Lay!Yea Lays chips~Well his real name is Zhang Yi Xing.Yap he’s Chinese and I love call his real name bcuz its cute how you pronounce it!Yixing ah…I really like him so much.

He also just fed me porridge!I could feed myself but he rejects,aww how nice of him,it just make my heart explodes \(^0^)/

Hes been so sweet these times,everytime I see his face,it feels like I’ll have a heart attack!Even thou we just met for like 2 days,it feels like we’ve met for thousand years.

I dunno if he will have the same feeling as me,just hope I could have him.I hope…

You just don’t know how it feels being with him,if you become me,you will just had a heart attack~

Okay,that’s it for now diary!Hope he didn’t read this,kekeke ^O^ and have a nice day hanging around under my bed,kekeke…

Love,

Kang Yoo Na

As I close my diary,I hug it near my chest,ah I just wrote about him!Then theres a knock,then I quickly put it under my bed,but actually not really under my bed,its like 20% is hid under the bed,then I quickly response,”Come in~”then a group of boys opened the door.As promised,Chen,Xiumin,V,Jimin,Jungkook,and Jin visit me.And cant believe,they kept their promise.Especially those Kingkas,they look different today.They all gather around me,”I heard you fainted again,how,when,where,who?”Jungkook asked,pft how am I suppose to answer all that,”Well,as I last remember,your frikin ‘leader’ started this stupid war.Then Lay just cant calm himself,so it all started.”they just listened to my story,some gasped,especially V,”Woh?!?Jjinja?!?Omayghaaaaad….”how cute when V act like that,”Then I ended up fall with Lay,then I just said some last words,then I fainted!The end.”they just look at me like,that’s it?Then Xiumin clapped,”Whoop!World record!To faint 2 times a day!”then Chen pull his cheeks,”Yah,you think that’s a good thing?You stupid Baozi!”then all of us laughed.To be honest,the Kingkas,EXCLUDE SUGA RAP MON AND J-HOPE,they look so…different.They enjoyed the story.Its like a total different side of them.And looks like Chen and Xiumin gets closer to 4 of them.Then theres a knock on the door,”Come in~”as expected,Lay comes in with a glass of tea,”Have a good time in there?”he asked,I just giggled,”Too bad you weren’t here!”then Lay squat beside me,and touch my forehead,”Well,youre getting better,here drink this.”I sit up and take the tea that he handed to me,and drink happily.Aah the aroma is gewd~And theres a bell.Whos visiting me?”I’ll open the door.”Chen volunteered,and left the room.Then I hear some happy greets and shouts,who’s actually visiting me?As Chen came in,oh my no way,”Yoo Naaaaaa~”the rest of EXO plus Nana run to me and do the group hug,”Ah my arms are too small to reach all of youuuu~”they laughed and release the hug,”How are you now?Better?”Kai asked,”Yeah,at least.”I replied with a smile,”Well,I told them that youre here,so I invite all of them to visit you.”Kris said proudly,”Oh my,really,Im surprised!”then they laughed,”Oh its you Kingkas…”Tao said,”Oh no Tao!”Xiumin quickly stand up and guard the 4 of the boys,”I promise,theyre nice.They’ve apologiesed to Yoo Na on what happened back then.””Are you…sure?”Tao asked,while the 4 just nod,”Okay,first,Im sorry about our stupid leader,and second,I wont do harm to all of you,and three,Im really sorry for what we’ve done to you and I also wished we could get out from this sh*tty title.”V quickly blurted out.The rest looked confused and look at me,”Well,that’s true.And Lay also approves.Right Yixing?”Lay nodded.Then theyre calm.Then its finally Nana’s turn to speak,”OH MY GOOODNESS OH MY GOD!How come you fainted again?!”she touch my forehead and cheek,”Goodness youre alright!Yah you Kingkas what have you done?!”they just gulped,”Okay.”Lay said as he stood up,”I’ll explain.”Then he told the story,everything that just happened,since Nana’s beside Chanyeol,she pulled down Chanyeol’s shirt,”Yah,don’t pull my shirt!””Whats with it?I could do anything to you,anytime I want~”he just look back at Lay and listen to his story,”So that’s how it goes!So these boys are not involved.”Lay finished the story as he pointed at the 4 boys.As the story ended,I cant believe,all this time,Lay’s the one who piggybacked me,who prepared all these just for me.I look at him with a tear dropped on my cheek,”Yoo Na what happened?”he quickly squat and look at me,”Im…honoured…”I said and quickly grab Lay closer into a hug,Lay looked surprised for my sudden action.Some gives awes,but Nana’s was the worse,”Lay and Yoo Na,sitting on the tree!”then the others followed,”K-I-S-S-I-“”Yaaah shut uuuuuup~”Lay blushed and everyone laughed.We get along pretty quickly,especially to the ex-kingkas.They seemed to enjoy the time.And EXO’s no longer be awkward to them,especially Kai and Jin.They seem like the ones who get along the quickest.Especially from the incident that just happened between them.Everyone here had a good time.Everyone is happy.This is the scene that I want to see,after all this times,thanks all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,again,boring chapter of mine.And yayyy the 4 bcome protagonist~

And looks like this one’s quiet long.In my ms.word its like 8 pages already~

Wow…but long doesn’t mean its interesting.So I dunno about your thoughts.

So that’s it for now,I’ll see you on the next chapter,baiiii~