10

Hard Times

“Well,there are no corrections for both of you.You guys are MARVELOUS!Give them another applause!”Ms Oh said as the others clapped.Wow,I feel so good,and Baekhyun sings like a GOD!I cant believe he can sing high notes,”And next,the ones who got letter B please stand up.”Then Luhan stands up,I gave him my fighting pose,he smiled.And guess what,V also got letter B,”Okay,so YOU both get to sing duet.Well,duets doesn’t have to be boy and girl right?”Ms Oh said,as we just sat on our seats,frozed,”Well,the song’s ‘Blind’ from Yesung,correct?”well whew,it’s sung by a boy,”Then wear your headset,and again,sing the parts that I highlighted.”Luhan just glare at V,while V just smirks,”Calm Luhan,youre a man!”Luhan said to himself.Yes Luhan,youre a man!Then they started to sing:

S.M The Ballad (Yesung)-Blind (This is Yesung singing,not Luhan and V XD)

Cham manhi haengbok haesseotda neoran sarameul mannaseo
Nae gaseumeun maeil seolletgo, nae du nuneun neoman boyeotgo
Geuttaen neoege michyeosseotji

Neol saranghandan iyuro nae ane deo gadugo jichige haesseotji

Nae yoksimi manhatda neol geuraeseo irheotda
Sarangi neomchigo neomchyeo heulleo dasin neol bol su eopge dwaetda
Sangcheoman nameun heossarang alji motan geuttaen
Geurae, nae yoksimi manhatda

Da jal hae nael geot gatatda neo manhan saram eobseoseo
Nan haengboge nuni meoreoseo ne maeumeul bol su eobseotji
Neol ulligo himdeulge haesseotji

Nae yoksimi manhatda neol geuraeseo irheotda
Sarangi neomchigo neomchyeo heulleo dasin neol bol su eopge dwaetda
Sangcheoman nameun heossarang alji motan geuttaen
Geurae, nae yoksimi manhatda

Nae jalmosi manhatda
Jal almyeonseodo haejul subakke eomneun mal

Deo beorigo beoryeodo nae yoksimi namaseo
Neo eobsin neo eobsin na andoel geot gata
Majimak butagida
Yeojeonhi neoneun nae sarang arajura jebal
Geurae geurae naneun ne gyeote itgo sipda
Ajik nae sarangi namatda

 

Then we all clapped our hands,Baekhyun and Chen shouted a little,I gave him my loudest clap,”You sing great!Thats why you got choosen as the main vocal!”Luhan smiled,”And V actually doing great~”Luhan said,well he is impressive,then Ms.Oh speak up,”Okay,also no correction for Luhan and Taehyung.Wow my singers are all great,huh?”some chuckled,yeah everyone sings great,”Ah,class will end in 5 minutes,so free time!”Ms.Oh said as everyone cheered,”Ah,V actually doing great!But he’s in the Kingkas thingy,but I know they must be nice in the inside.”I said,”Well,actually true,you see,Jin and V just smiled at you when you finished singing!But I wonder why they are meanies yah?”I chuckled when he said that,”Yeah,and I think Suga is a bad guy.”I changed my tone into the serious ones,”The rest may be good people right?Maybe exception for Suga and Rap Mon.”then Luhan agrees,”Well,people have a lot of personalities right?Maybe since theyre known as the ‘Kings’,they act all rich and such.”Luhan said as he let out his tongue,then he changed the topic,”Well,but I feel bad for the rappers.They didn’t really sing well.””Rappers?Who are the rappers?”Ah why Im so less-updated or something,”Its fine.Well,there are a lot actually.Kris,Tao,Chanyeol,Kai,even Sehun is kinda a rapper!”wow Sehun’s a rapper,but her Mum sings well,”And as I know,Rap Mon,Suga,and J-Hope are rappers too.””Well,obviously they will be defeated by OUR rappers.Well,ours are cooler right?”then Luhan just gave me a glare,”Well,they rap great too actually,and Suga raps the best I think.He got that feeling when rapping.”’Oh’ was all I said.

Singing class is done!Then I go to my locker to pack stuffs,then I smell some coconut smell,I don’t know who got that smell,so I face to the right then,”Aish you V-reak,what do you want?”okay,how rude was my introduction,”Well,don’t think bad about me now.I just want to say,you sing great.””Yeah,you sing great too.”I quickly end the conversation,because Im already sick talking with him,”Hey,I may be mean when Im with the boys,but actually,I need time to stay away from them.”wow,that surprised me,”Do you have free time after school?Well its okay if you don’t.””Nope,Im free,why?”then I saw his lips forming a smile,this is a total different side of him,”Well,may I hangout in your house?Well with some of my bud-“”Oh if its those bad guys,no thanks.I don’t allow meanies enter my house.”I cut his speech,”Whoa there!I was about to say with Jin,Jungook and Jimin!Theyre nice I promise!”then this time,I glare at him,”You sure?Then fine,Im going to invite Nana anyways.Oh and we are JUST friends,I already have a feeling for somebody else so I will not accept your confession.”then V smirked,”Why would I ruin your life?I already had a crush on someone else btw.””Ah impressive.Must be the Queenkas yah?If its true,then I don’t want to know.Cya later,I gotta catch up with the others.”I said as I slam my locker then walk to the backyard.

As I walk to the backyard,I saw Xiumin and Chen walking around the park while eating some dumplings,then I try to surprise them,”BAH!”Xiumin choked on their dumpling as I scared them from behind,”Whoa whoa,Im sorry,here water.”I gave Xiumin water then Chen poke my cheek,”Yah,why you scared us like that?You may surprise us,but not until Xiumin choked!”Chen said as Xiumin gulped the water,”No its okay,shes a girl,we have to accept It like a man!”I laughed when Xiumin said that,”See?Accept like a man!”I said as I playfully punch Chen’s sides,”I see you like to punch people ya?And are you free after school?”then that caught me.V already promised to meet up at my house,”Erm why?”I asked,”Well Im just asking if we can visit your house.Well,Im your friend now~””Plus I heard you live at the same street as Lay’s.Maybe we could hang out.”as Xiumin followed.My heart pumped faster,because Im scared,”Erm,its okay if you don’t want us to vi-“”No,its okay!Do visit me!”dang why I blurted just like that,”Ah okay,meet up after school yah!””Okay…”I said as they continue walking.I need Nana,NOW.

“WHAT?V and the others want to visit you?Along with Chen and Xiumin???”I nodded as Nana was shocked,”Well,I could be your bodyguard if you want.””But the thing is,Chen and Xiumin will look a little bit weird infront of V and the others!Oh and exclude Rap Mon and Suga.Plus,V looks a little…different.”then that topic caught Nana,”Well,you should warn them now!?They wont looked shocked if you warn them first,cmon,I’ll tag along.”she said as she pulled my arm and find Chen and Xiumin.

“Ah,the Kingkas.I will keep my eye on them.”Chen said,”But I don’t know if I should believe this,but V acted nice towards me.””Nice?They must be acting!Ya knaw,theyre clever!Plus,that guy Jin fight with Kai right?He started it!This must be a joke.”Xiumin complained.Aish,I cant handle this,”I don’t know what should I do now,but if theyre nice,I will keep them.But if they don’t,and drag Rap Mon and Suga with them,then I’ll kick them out from my house.”I said,”And Im tagging along with her.She needs protection!”Nana stated.Aih,Im so dizzy with these stuffs.Then I closed my eyes,pitch black was the only sight that I could see.

When I opened my eyes,I found myself laying on a bed.I think I just fainted,and cant believe whos beside me,Lay who looked worried,”How come you fainted?Are you sick or something?”Lay asked,my heart was blooming when he speaks,”I don’t know,maybe I was thinking too much things.A lot of things happened.”I said as I try to sit up,then Lay push back my shoulder,”No you need rest.Plus,I already got permission to skip class and take care of you.”I smiled when he said that,my heart was booming fast,”Do you know what happened when Im still fainted?””Well,Im not sure.I just knew you fainted from Xiumin.”ah,how kind of Xiumin,”Well if you don’t mind me asking,why would you skip class just for me?Its not like Im kicking you out or what,but,you may miss some topics in class because of me.”I sulked,”I don’t want to cause trouble to you.”then Lay hold my hand,it feels so warm,”I don’t care if I got low marks,I don’t care if I got scolded,I don’t care about anything else except my friends.Including you.”then I look up at him,”All my friends are special to me.Theyre more precious than gold.If I lose a friend,it feels like Im going to cry.”a tear dropped from my eyes,hearing him talk like this makes me feel better,”I don’t want to lose those moments.Happy moments.I want to cherish the moments before I left this world.””Aww Yixing ah,don’t make me cry now…”I said and smile,then put one of my hand around Lay’s shoulder,”From now on.I will protect yo-“”But isn’t that guy’s job?””No I haven’t finished my speech!”then he chuckled,”Okay,continue.””So from now on,I will protect you.I will always be by your side,I promise,I wont leave you.”I smiled bigger,”and I’ll never make you sad,and you’ll also wont make me sad ya?”I let out my other hand and let out my pinky finger,”Promise?”then he wrap his pinky finger around mine,”Promise.”then he smiles and his dimple was showing.First pinky promise with a crush.Ah how nice it is.

~Nana’s POV~

“And Im tagging along with her.She needs protection!”I stated.Then suddenly,Yoo Na’s body leaning right beside me and that made me fall,”Yoo Na,what were you- oh wait,Yoo Na?”I slap her cheek,”Yoo Na wake up!”she still didn’t answer,then I put my palm on her temple,shes cold,”Chen!Xiumin!Yoo Na fainted!”they look shocked and bent down to check on Yoo Na,”I better find Lay!”Xiumin said as he ran to find Lay,”Yoo Na,please don’t leave us!”Chen said,”Well,she just fainted,shes not dead!””But you also don’t want her dead riiiight?!?””Oh okay youre right.”I said in defeat.Then Xiumin came,with Lay and the rest,”Yoo Na!”he was also shocked,and bent down to see her face,”Her lips are pale.”then Lay picked her up bridal style,and Chanyeol lend me a hand,and I grab it and stand up,”Thanks.”I smiled,he also smiled.”Lets go to the clinic,now.”Lay said as he bring Yoo Na to the clinic.

As we reach the clinic,Lay bring Yoo Na inside,before he enter the clinic,”Can you tell Mr.Kim that I wont be in his class later.”We just nodded,and Lay entered the clinic,”Hope Yoo Na unnie is alright…”Sehun said as he play with his fingers,”I don’t want Yoo Na jie jie to die!!!”Tao said,then Kris pinch his cheek”Hush you baby Tao,and don’t worry,everything is going-“”WAAAAAAAHHH!!!”Tao and Sehun cling to eachother,”To be okay…”Kris finished his speech,and let out a sigh,”Why did Yoo Na fainted thou?Food poisoning?”Kai asked,”No way!Your imagination just flew too far.”D.O said,”But it could be true thou.”Baekhyun added,”Hope shes alright…”Kai said then the 3 let out a sigh,on my right,Luhan,Xiumin,Chen had a group hug,”Please Yoo Na you wont leave us!”Xiumin said.Its just a normal faint,but why everyone was scared like shes going to die,then Suho approach Kris,”Do you know how it happened?””How could I know?I just knew that she fainted!”Kris answered,then Suho faces away from Kris,looking desperate.Well,its only 2 of us then,who just enjoying the show.To break our awkward silence,I spoke up,”So,how was your day?””It was good.Like always.”Chanyeol said,”Well,don’t be that cold,I know youre always cheerful in the inside.”I playfully punch him,”Haha,you look cold too.Its the different you,unlike yesterday.”I laughed,”Yah,I was worried about Yoo Na okay?I know youre worried too right?”then I wrap my arms around him,”Don’t worry,shes just stressed out and the result,she fainted.”then he chuckled,”But don’t take it easy too ya!What if something happened to her?”then he patted my head,”But I believe in her,everything is going to be alright.”then I just stood there,blushing.Then I saw 4 people walk to our direction,smirking at us,”Well,why you all standing infront of the clinic?Got nothing important to do?”Rap Mon said as Suga wrap his arms around Eunji’s waist,”Oooh,so sad,someone fainted and a crowd is formed here.”Eunji said then she kissed Suga’s lips,everyone stared at the couple,except Tao who’s eyes got covered by Kris,”But its not nice to kiss infront of people.”V said,as he walked in with the rest of the Kingkas behind him,”Well,I don’t care.And why are you defending them?Youre suppose to be in our side!”Eunji said,then J-Hope spoke,”You look different today man.You guys don’t even join us at lunch.”then Jungkook spoke,”Hyung,Im sick of this!I don’t want to be a bad guy to be honest,but you.”then he approach Rap Mon,”But you,with your stupid image,you made us to do what you told.We’re just like slaves to you.Why don’t you give us freedom?From this image as a bad guy.”then Jimin approach Jungkook and pull him back,”Kookie ah,don’t get too overheated,you know I hate it when youre mad.”when they have their own time,Jin approach Kai and,”Back off man!I don’t want to start a fight again!”Kai said,”No,I just want to apologies for what happened yesterday.I didn’t mean to jump over you and fight.But,ugh this is why I hate to be one of the Kingkas.”he let out a sigh,”Fine I forgive you.”Kai said as he put his hand on Jin’s shoulder,Jin put his hand on Kai’s hand.Then Chen approach V,”Wow,I don’t know if youre acting or what,but you kinda changed.Plus you wanna go to Yoo Na’s house for a visit!””Yeah,I don’t want to be a meanie to everyone,and thanks to Rap Mon,everyone hates us.Now,Im trying to fix that matter.”V let out a sigh,”Plus,this is the first time J-Hope being mean to me.He throw his shoe to me just for giving him the wrong answer!”then the bell rings.We go to our own classes,some got the same class with others,as for me,I have the same class as Chanyeol,and its science!Chanyeol’s is a smarty boy,so I could ask him questions,hihihihihi~

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay guys,first sorry for the long and boring chapter,Im out of ideas,I don’t know what to write,and also stupid school projects.*sigh*

Sorry for misstypes and mistakes and hope you enjoy the chapter.And see you on the next chapter,baiiii~