17

Hard Times

-Continue Flashback-

I almost fall back as she said that,she forgot about me,her own son!I cant hold my tears anymore,so I run away from the hospital.I don’t even bother to come back as she called me,”Kid,come back here.”

I used the taxi to go home,as I reached home,I quickly run to my room and hid my face with my pillow,”What have I done?”I sobbed.She forgot about me,means she forgot about everything.The day she born me to this world,the day where we gone to Japan for vacation,the day Dad left us,everything.I cried too much even the bed sheets got wet,I don’t bother crying all day all night.As Im running out of tears,I wipe the tears left on my cheek,and gave myself a pat on my back.I try to calm myself down,the only thing that could calm myself is the unicorn doll Dad gave me for my 1st birthday.I grab the doll and hug it tightly,my Dad also had an obsession with unicorns before,that’s why he gave me the doll.Then I thought,”What should I do now?Run away?”then I look down,”Theres nothing I could do now.”then I decided,”Im flying to Korea.”

-End of Flashback-

“So that’s how I got here.I never forgot to also bring the doll,and you know the bike.Oh and he gave it to me on my 2nd birthday btw.”I ended the story with a sigh.Yoo Na just stared at me,with her sparkly eyes.Then I got shocked when she quickly hugged me,to make it fair,I hugged her back,”Guess Im not the only one who have a hard past.”she said.Then I felt something damp on my collar,as I look at her,shes crying,”What happened?”I wipe her tears with my thumb,”Oh its nothing,Im just…ah.”shes out of words,”Im sorry to make you cry,and-“then she hugged me closer.My mind went blank,she just make me hug her even closer.I put my chin on her head,and close my eyes while rock her to calm her down,”Calm down,everything is alright.”I said as I pat her back,”Can you sleepover at my room later?”she asked.Again?Pesh this kid,then I release the hug and shake my head to her,”Are you really that scared?”then she giggled,”I just need someone to sleep with.”then she hug my arm.Wait a second,did she mentioned ‘someone to sleep with’?That means…omo…then I blushed.Sleep with her?No I think its too soon,or is it?

~Yoo Na’s POV~

“Yixing ah…”I woke up.I slept on his arms,wait a second,I slept on his arms?,”Yeah?”he replied,hes still wide awake.Omo what just happened?,”How come I slept…”I softly release from his arms and rub my eyes,”I know,you slept.And actually youre the one who fall to my arms.”then I look at him,me?Bwoh?Omo this is embarrassing!Then I blushed,”Well,I don’t want to wake you up,so I just let you stay.”he said.Then I look away in embarrassment,then he giggled.Then he turn my head to his direction,”Its okay.”then he smiled.Woh?Its okay?How come that’s okay?,”But Im sorry,I know its awkward…”then I look down,”I said it its fine.”omo he appeared infront of me,to be more exact,infront of my face.Then he smiled,”Look up,Im not mad.”then he pull his face away from mine.Huohoho,I got butterflies in my stomach!,”But really,Im sorry!I didn’t mean to!”I said as I bow my head.He just giggled and poke my cheek,”Enough apologizing,don’t make me sick of it~”then he laughed,while my face become red because of embarrassment.Then the bell rings,free time is over.

~Nana’s POV~

Its maths.Freak I hate maths.To make it worse,my seat mate is Bomi,you know that ‘Queenkas’ such.The teacher made us to seat with eachother,I hate you sir,”Oy you daydreamer,pay attention!”Bomi said harshly as she nudged me,”Daydreamer?Better shut that mouth of yours,stupid bomb.”then I look back at the board,”I know,you just got a bad day,yah?”Freak shes driving me crazy!Then I just push her face away whos peeking at my work,”I know youre just trying to cheat,right?Just use your head and calculate yourself!”I know she wants to say things like ‘Im the Queen and nananah’,but she just let it slide.As we got to the geometry question,I just do my work normally,because its like all triangles!I can do it in no time,but then Bomi showed one of her answer,and it’s the dumbest answer Ive ever seen:

“What the heck Bomi?”I looked at her,”At least I answered!”she said as she throwed her book to Mr.Son whos walking to our direction,”Im done with my work sir!”she said proudly.He just shook his head as he pick the book she throwed.As he walks away,”Do you even have manners?Hes older you know,you cant just throw your book to his face?!””I don’t care,he sure is a calm teacher.”she smiled proudly.I just mimicked her action and went back to work.

As Im done with my work,I go to the front and give it to Mr.Son,”Im done sir!”I said,”Okay,you may go back to your seat.”he said and smiled.As I walk back to my seat,”That’s,what you called,’Manners’”I said as I sit on my seat.Im pretty sure she didn’t put glue on my seat,then she put her face close to mine,”I know,I know.And I don’t care,I could act as freely as I want!”then she pull back her friends.Then I got a trick,”You said you could act freely as you want,then do me a favor.””At long as its not to flirt with him.”she glared at Mr.Son.Then again,I do the facepalm,”No,why would I ask you to flirt with him!So this…”I lean close to her ears and whisper,”Next time,if there’s math test,give me all the answers.We’ll share the answers,but only for us.Not to the other students.”then I pull my face away and smiled.I don’t know if shes satisfied,but surprisingly,she accepted,”Sure,and the prize?””Then,I’ll help you to get your crush to get you.”I said and winked to her,”Sounds like a plan.””Oh but first,whos your crush?”I asked quickly,”You wont believe who he is.”then she leaned her face close to my ears,”Sehun.”then I open my eyes wide,then look at her,”What?!””Yeap,I like him.And actually I hid it from the rest of the Queenkas.”she said as she smiled.I cant believe she actually liked Sehun,”But hes a year younger than you.”I stated,”Well,a year doesn’t matter.As long as I have him~”then she winked at me,”Sure then,a deal is a deal.”Bahah,I don’t even know if Sehun will be satisfied.

I don’t even know why,she started talking to me more often.Is it because of the deal,or something else?,”Sehun is so cute,since Im his noona,he’ll have to act aegyo to me~”she talked stuffs about Sehun.Man,she really do want him,”I see,and what do you really like about Sehunnie?”I asked,”His soft lips.”then she blushed.Then I pat her shoulder,”Im sure,you’ll get him.”then I smiled.She smiled back.Man,this is so different.Then the bell rings,”Im grabbin’ slushie.Cya~”I waved at her as I left the class.

“Ah,rainbow slushie is gewd~”I said to myself as I drink my slushie.Then I felt an arm wrapping my shoulder,”Yo Nana.”oh,its Chanyeolie,”Wassap?”I said as I wrap my arm around his waist,”Want some?”I offered as I put my hand infront of his face,then he catch the straw with his mouth and drink it,”Good,right?”I asked,he smiled,”Really good.”I got butterflies in my stomach right now,since we literally confessed already,we could just act freely,he just need time to make us officially…you know.Then we spot Lay and Yoo Na on the bench at the backyard,also sharing slushie,right on time,you couples.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

As we left the class,”Im diggin for ice cream,lets buy ice cream!”I said,”But aren’t we going to the Ice Cream Shop later?”oh right,”How bout slushie?”he recommended,slushie’s also good,”Okay then.”I nodded.As we walk to the drink stall,”2 slushi-“”Just 1 big slushie please!”I quickly follow up,”Lets share~”I said as I poke his cheek,”Sure.”then he smiled.Then we got our slushie,rainbow slushie.Then we just go to the backyard and sit on the bench near the tree,our favorite place.I drink the slushie first,you know ladies first.Then I put the slushie near his face,and he drink the slushie.Waa I feel something thrilling~,”So,what were you doing when I was sleeping?”I asked.Then he smiled at me,”Planning things in my head.””For what?””You’ll know”then he smiled.Thats the exact word Luhan mentioned before,’You’ll know’.Meow,what is actually happening,”Want some more?”I gave the slushie to Lay,then he took a sip.Then I saw him squinting his eyes,”Haha Yixing ah~”I poke his cheek.Hes so cute,he shouldn’t have drinked too much in a gulp.Then he poked me back,”How many times have you poked my cheek?”then I laughed,”I lost count,so ya!”then he pinch my cheek.Then I pinch him back,”You keep on poking my cheek,now you pinch me?”I laughed as he said that,”How bout,this?”then I lean my face to his neck and blow his neck,”Oh no Yoo Na yaah~”he squealed as he almost fell of the bench,as I keep on blowing,we both fall from the bench,and good slushie still sitting on the bench.Then as I said before,we fell off,and I was on top of him.He looked shocked,so do I.I am ready to jump off the sky~,we stayed like that,and stare at eachother,then a voice broke our silence,”Yah,you guys make out already?”and Im pretty sure its Nana.Then I release Lay and look at Nana with Chanyeol beside her,”Ay,its an accident,you meat!”my hands are ready Nana,then I run to her,she know what Im going to do,so she run away,”You cant catch me Yoo Na~”I wont let her win,so I chase her.

We ran pretty far now,”Okay,okay!I give up!”Nana said as she fall on the grass,then I sit down on the grass with my legs crossed.Then she sits up,”Do you think they will find us?”I shrugged,”Lets hide!”she agreed as we both hide behind the big tree near us.As we peek outside,we spotted Lay and Chanyeol.Haha they chased after us!We giggled,”Ah Nana yah!Where are you?”Chanyeol shouted.Lay look around and worried.Omo I cant let it happen,”Im going out first,you go find another hiding place!”I said quietly,”Okay then,Im going to that bush.”she said as she quickly run to the bush.Then I quietly walk to Lay and close his eyes with both of my hands,”Wah,who is this?”he asked,”Don’t you know who am I?””Yah,Yoo Na ah!”I laughed as I release my hands,then he face me,”Don’t just run this far,its too far,we were too worried that you both will be lost!”then he pouted.Aww,hes so cute~,”Oh and where’s Nana?”Chanyeol asked.I just pretend I don’t know,”I don’t know,I lost her though.”then Chanyeol’s eyes become wide,”How come you lost her,she was with you earlier,how come she-“”WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”Nana screamed as she get out from the bush,”SNAKE YOU GO AWAY,YOU PIECE OF SLIMMY SHEET!”then we laughed,and Chanyeol approach Nana,”What are you doing behind the bush?”he asked as he pinched Nana’s cheek,”Hide and seek.”she shrugged then Chanyeol pouted at her.Haha,that’s the payback from meeeh~Then the snake Nana mentioned reached Nana and,”AAH THE SNAKE WAAAAH!”she screamed again and this time she jumped to Chanyeol,”Okay lets just go now.”he said as they run back to school.We laughed and just follow them from behind.We just walk,theres nothing to be rushed,then he grab my hand.Omo we hold hands~Then we swing it back and forth while we walk back to school.Wohoho it feels like I got sugar high,Im too excited~!,”Im going to buy chips later~Remember,sleepover~”I said,he just giggled,”How silly.”then he face me as he put out his tounge.Then I hit his shoulder with my head,”I’ll buy Lays then.So you could have your twin along.”I said and laughed,he pouted at me,”Yah~Silly Yoo Na!”then I laughed.I face him for awhile.I don’t know why I keep on staring at him,then he softly slap my cheek,”Yah,wake up~”then I laughed and we go back in,to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wohoho le author is running out of ideas,again

And frikin busy today,but I managed to update the story lewl.

So sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes.Cuz I pretty much founded a lot of misstypes on the prev chap.Sorreh for that

And see you again on the next chappie~Baiiii~