29

Hard Times

~Yoo Na’s POV~

Wake up in the morning without giving a single (theme song ke$ha)HAHA jokes.I woke up to the sun rays hitting me,”Agh still 9…”then I hid under my blanket,Im just like the others,Im lazy to wake up in the morning.Plus why the sun shines bright even though its still 9?!Sun really needs to take it easy.So I just get out of my bed and stretch my arms,”Happy Saturday morning.”then I walk to the sink in my bathroom and just splash some water to my face,at least I wake my eyes up.As I walk out from my bathroom,my phone vibrated.Must be a message,as I reach to my phone,it’s a text from Kai:

From:Kai

Hey,um are you free this afternoon?Well,we can go and get lunch!

To:Yoo Na

Whoa,wait why is he asking me too soon?Or is he trying to fix the mess he made?But I got to go out with Lay,but I don’t even want to make him burden.So I just reply him back nicely,put back my phone and get out from my bedroom:

To:Kai

Im sorry,Im actually going somewhere else with someone.Maybe next time okay?

From:Yoo Na

I toasted bread and cooked eggs for breakfast.Im just going to have a simple sandwich for my meal.As I took a bite on the sandwich,it reminds me when I eat breakfast together with Lay.When we poke each other’s cheeks,ah how nice it was.I drink a glass of milk as my finishing touches,then Im going to have my nice morning shower.

I look at the outfit I wore for the date later,wah Im so excited!I put on my beanie and tied my shoes,Im way too excited I even already prepare my stuffs from yesterday.As I put my phone in my bag,”I think Im ready.”then I smiled.Im going to spend the whole day with him~!Then I heard a bell from the door,”Coming~”I shouted as I grab my bag and run to the door.As I open the door,wow what in the world I just saw,”Wow Yoo Na,you look so…wow”I giggled and hugged him,”Xing Xing ah why you look so handsome~!”he wore a black striped shirt along with his white jacket,black jeans and OH WHITE SHOES!We are matching huh?He startled a little as I hugged him,yes Lay morning hug.Then he hugged me back,”So,we’re going now?”he asked as he release the hug,I smiled,”Yeah,lets go~”then we walk out from my room and lock the door.

“Where are we going Lay?”I asked.We walked pretty far now,”Well,somewhere.I can carry you if youre tired.”he face me and smiled,”Nope its fine~”I replied.Well,its also nice to walk at mornings,sweet smell of air trails to my nose,we saw people also walk here,there are also some couples here.Then we got to the road where its unfamiliar to me.I haven’t been here before,”My legs kinda tired,lets rest for awhile.”he said as we leaned to a nearby ‘random’ car.I look up at the sky,the blue sky looks beautiful,beautiful clouds,and I felt some nice breeze.Then I heard a little sound,as I look to my left,”Yah Lay delete it~!”I squealed as I hug his arm.He giggled as I look at the picture,”But Im ugly here…”I pouted at him

“Who says youre ugly?”he said as he poked my cheek,”Me.”I stare at him,he just giggled and pinch my cheek,”Ah you stupid anaconda.”then I punch his sides,”Im not an anaconda!”then he laughed and quickly touch my cheeks,everytime he does that,Im completely hypnotized,”So,where do you want to go first,eat or shop?”then I pinch his cheek,”Eat~!”then he giggled as he pat my cheeks,”I thought youre gonna say shop,but okay lets eat~”then he wrap his arms around my shoulder,even though we already did this many times,I still got butterflies in my stomach.Then we just walk along with the road.

“What do you want to eat?”we’re at this café,he told me it also serves food and it use to be where he use to hang out,”Well,how bout you surprise me?”I smiled as I put back the menu.He smirks at me,”You sure?What if you don’t like the food?””Well I love anything if its from you~”then I shoot loves to him.He just giggled at me,”Well,fine.And for the drink?””Well,also surprise me~”I said proudly,he just take a deep breath,”My God Yoo Na…”I just giggled at him and poke his cheek,”Don’t be like that,I hate it~”I cutely pouted at him,he just show me the ‘seriously’ face,I just laughed at him,”Don’t give me that face,give me this!”then I lift both corners of his lips,he put both of my hands down,”I don’t fall for your tricks okay?”then he smirked at me,he put his hand on top of mine.I know why,because youre the one who tricks me,”I better order these up.”then he raise his hand up,”Waiter!”

~Author’s POV~

“Okay,here’s your chicken baked rice with cheese and your sparkling strawberry juice~”the waiter served the foods on their table,”Do you need anything else?””No,its enough.”he smiled at the waiter,”Have a great meal,and date~”then she winked at them.They giggled at her as the waiter left their table,”This looks good~”then Yoo Na take out her phone and take a picture of it,”Girls these days…”she giggled at Lay,”But from the look of it,its good~”then he laughed,”Then eat it.”she laughed at him,”Okay okay~”then she take the fork and knife,as she cut the baked rice into half,”Waaa…so many cheese,just the way I like it~”then she cuts a piece,before she puts it in ,”Yah blow it first,its still hot!Look at the steam!”then she laughed again,”Goodness you reminded me,I at handling hot foods in my mouth.”then she blow the food.Lay also cut a piece and blow to it,and she eats it,the cheese oozes in ,”Mmm~!The cheese is so good~!”Lay smiled at her as he eats the food.Then she blow another piece and feed it to Lay.Then they started to feed and laughed at each other.Then outside the window of the café,someone looked depressed as he watched the two of them.He let out a sigh,”I guess she loves him more…”then he thought to himself,I guess shes right,she may not be the one for me.And it was also my fault for inviting her,she already got a guy,and that guy’s also a great friend of mine.I was right,I have to move on,Im going to find another girl that suits me more.I also don’t want to steal girls from another guys,Im sure there is a girl that could be by my side.Then,he just walked away.As Yoo Na looked at the window,theres no one,because she felt that someone’s watching her,”Yoo Na,youre okay?”then she face back at Lay,”Im okay~”then Lay poke her cheek,”Just tell me,from the look of your face,its not fine.””I just don’t know,I felt someone’s watching me just now.”she told the truth to him.Then he hold her hand,”Its okay,if it’s a stalker or a meanie,Im here to protect you okay?”she melted at his words,”Okay Yixing~”then she hold his hand tighter,then Lay smiled and kissed her hand,”Cmon lets finish the food~”he said as he cuts another piece.She blushed at his action,then she cuts another piece,”Here comes the aeroplane~”then they continue enjoying their meal.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Another short story,because Im in a rush and I got a lot of other stuffs to do.

I promise I’ll make a longer chappie okies?

So,if u guessed that ‘someone’ is Kai,yes youre correct.Bcuz its actually obvious,I gave too much hints BAHAHAHA and Kai as a stalker?Ouu I would like to see that

So that’s all for now,sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie~Baiii~