6

Hard Times

“Bahah!Mr.Park was too kind he didnt choose me to clean the classes after school!”Kai said after my math class which Kai had singing before.Its the second break now and we decided to sit on the bench at the backyard of the school,”Yeah,you should thank him thou.Oh and what subject do you have after this?””Wait lemme remember...oh sports!HBU?”He asked,”Wow,same then!Lets partner up later if the coach ask to.””Sure if you want.”He smirked.Wow its like the different side of him when he smirks.We actually just talked once,but now it feels like we’re friends,”Well sorry for the request,but you know I used to be lonely before.””Yeah,and now youre kinda loud and funny.Youre kinda...changed.”I smiled when I heard him complimented me,but not blushing,Im not interesteeeeed...,”Yo wassap Kai man!”a tall guy greet him,and he looks like,super happy.”Wow I see you got a girl now,gratz for that!””No,shes just a friend of mine.Sorry Yoo Na,he’s always like that.”Kai apologised.”Yoo Na’s the name?Nice,Im Chanyeol!”we shake hands,but he’s just way too excited I dunno why,then the rest of his friends came,”You two already here?!Oh and hi~”the guy with long nails greeted me,wow those nails looks fab,”Oh and name’s Byun Baekhyun!””Kang Yoo Na,nice name Bacon~”I joked a little,”But its...nevermind”he giggled cuz I know he dont want to make me mad,”And this is Kyungsoo,but just call him D.O for short.”Kai introduced,”Yea,D.O’s the name,and hi!”D.O bowed,haha how cute,and wow big eyes,”And this is our man Suho!”Chanyeol said,”Anneyong,Im Suho!”he greeted,”Suho...so youre the protector huh?”I said,”Yeah,and also the richest man here!”Kai said,”Yah dont talk like that,then fine,our dinner is cance-“”NO HYUNG WE PROMISE WE’LL BE GOOD!”everyone shouted,haha how cute,he does look like a rich man.”And lastly,our cute maknae Sehun-ah.Oh Sehun-ssi,why youre hiding behind Suho hyung!”Kai said,then the cute maknae show up.Tall and handsome,is he really the maknae?”Im Sehun,nice to meet you~”he bowed,”Dont be too formal to me,I hate it~”I pouted cutely,so I dont hurt his feelings,”Okay then...”he play with his fingers,wow I met a lot of people today.The past stays in the past,I like my life now.

Its sports now,and we all change our clothes,some have to wait patiently,cuz there are so many students changing,especially the girls.when its my turn next,I got in the closet then another girl comes in,”Mind I join here?Sorry but its for our good haha!”she said,wah shes so pretty,and so nice to me,”Oh we will get to know eachother later,but now just change to the P.E uniform quick!”she said,after we’re done,we pack our clothes quick and get out from the girls closet,fast.”That was one hella crowded people in there...”she panted,”Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself,Im Nana~”she gives her cutest smile,”Im Yoo Na,Kang Yoo Na.”we shake hands,so nice to meet a friend like her,”Wah,shall we be friends?Or best friends?BFFs?Waah Im excited!”she hugged me,this is my very first time I met one hyperactive girl like her,Chanyeol and Nana could be a cute couple,”Oh shall we get our drinks first?Lets buy some~””Okayy~”I replied her back,cutely,so it will be fair.We get our money first then head to the drink stall,”Im going to have orange juice!HBU?”she asked,”Im just going to have water.””How plain,but okay,its your choice thou~!”we get our drinks and go back to the field.

PRRRTTT!”YAAAAH!!!”all of us,girls were shocked from the sound of the whistle,”Okay,you are going to find a partner to wam up with,once you got a partner,that partner will be your partner till the end of year!”the coach explained.When I look at Kai’s direction,he was surrounded by girls and he show me the ‘sorry I think I cant be your partner’ face.Well,Nana still dont have a partner too,so I approach her,”Yah!I was looking for you!Where have you been?”she asked,”Just finding a partner.Well,looks like everyone is occupied already,we could be partners if you want~”I smiled,”YAY!Till the end of the year,I will be your PARTNER!!!”she jumped and hugged me,okay this is the second time Nana,but Im glad I finally meet my best friend,or maybe forever?

“I think this is the spot!At least its not crowded like the ones over there!”she pointed at the center of the field,where there are piles of boys and girls,we were smart enough to pick the corner area where its peaceful,”Well,what we’re waiting for?Lets warm-up!”I said with my fighting pose,”Actually,Im not used to warm-ups,but I will try to get used to it.So lets start!”she also did her fighting pose.

“15,16,17...”I counted as Nana do her sit-ups,”20,21,22-“”YAH IM TIRED!”she rolled to the right,how cute she acts,but why it looks like Im her only friend,I wonder,”Well,wow you just built your stomach a little~”I complimented her,”Well thanks,hehe~”I stand up and warm my back up a little,and fall back and do the arch,”Whoop!Go Yoo Na!”she cheered,then I stand back up,”Well,at least my back is okay right now!”I smiled,”Wow,I cant believe what I just saw!”she slap her cheeks with both of her hands,”Im not dreaming am I?”I laughed,”Well,its just normal,you havent seen me doing this!”then I do some front walkovers,”Whoaaa....” was opened wide,”Haha,dont tell this to everyone yet!Unless when the topic is about ‘Gymnastic’ later~”I let out my pinky finger,”Promise?””Promise!”then we do the pinky promise,”But just wow,I cant believe you could do that!Youre so flexible!!!”she pinch my sides and I squealed,”Stop,thats my sensitive spot!HAHAHA!!!”I laughed too hard as she continue tickling me,she tickled me too much now I cant even make a sound,then we lay down on the grass,”Wah,Im so glad I met you haha!Btw,how come you got yourself flexible?Is it down from your Mum or something?”then that topic caught me up,I sit up and let out a sigh,”Oh sorry if it hurts you!I didnt mean to...sorry.”then she also sit up,”Anyways to cheer you,lets have a sleepover later at your house!”she said,wow that was quick,but I also want a sleep buddy,”Sure!Then later at night,I have a sleeping buddy~!”I cheered,and she hugged me,”Yea,I also dont want to be alone sleeping in my dark room...hisss scaryyy...”its cute when shes scared,then our happy moments broke up,till a guy came towards us,”Hey cuties,what are you guys talking about anyway?Is it about my handsome face?”he points at his face.Ugh its that guy from this morning,”What do you want?”I asked seriously,”Well,is it a problem for you two if I just take a peek of your pretty face?”he said,”Well,if its a problem for her,its also a problem for me!”she look up at him,”Well,well,well if its not one of the sweetest guy in that Kingkas thingy.”she stood up and walk to him,while he walk back,”Scared huh?Kingkas shouldnt be scared,isnt it?”she sure is brave,but to be her backup,I stand up and stand behind her,”Well,little darling,I just want to-“”HUSH I know,to flirt right?”then she slap him,his cheek is burning red,nice slap girl,”Let me do a challenge for you.If you touch that cheek the one that I just slapped,then youre a COWARD!”then she do the black girl pose (P.S you know what I mean)“Cmon Yoo Na,lets go back to our spot earlier!”then we walk away,we took a little peek of him,”Hahaha!Hes dying in pain!He IS a cowaaaaard!”then we laughed.

“Okay warm up time PLUS chatting time is up.”while the coach glare at the girls,haha we’re so proud ,”Anyways,we’re going to jog around the field for 10 rounds,if youre tired,then just get out from the row,but do jog 10 rounds and you will have more rest time!”he explained.Thats a good deal,lets do this Yoo Na!”Ready?”then he blow the whistle.Then we start jogging,some started with running cuz they want to attract some people to race,but Im not interested,they will just end up didnt finish the 10 rounds,”Haha,lets just calmly jog~”Nana showed up,”Sure~”I dont know why,I think I become more social,”So what are we going to prepare for later night?Chips?Chocolates?Oooor,Chickeeeens?”then we laughed,then a tanned guy approached us,which is Kai,”Sorry I cant be your partner earlier,that lousy girl took away your place!”he pointed at the girl,I cant see her face clearly,but I dont care,”Its okay,I already got another partner and also a friend of mine!Meet Nana~””Hiii~You must be Kai!”She greeted,”And actually not friends,but BEST FRIENDS!”I shocked with her actions and Kai have his eyes wide open,”Well,thats good.Glad to meet you Nana!”he smiled,”So lets do this 10 rounds thing okay?”I do the fighting pose while jogging,”Yes!FIGHTING!”Nana shouted,Kai show his bright smile.

Guess what,only 10 people including us passed the 10 rounds mission,we were glad we did it cuz the long rest time the coach mean was like chilling around till the end of class,”That wuz fun!”Nana smiled,”And break time till end of class,ITS COOL!!!”she raise both her hands up but I caught her when she almost fall back,Kai throw our drinks to us,”Hey,at least tell us first that you got our drinks already!”Nana said,”Haha my bad!”he scratch his back,then we took our towels and sit on the corner of the field and enjoy the drink,”Too bad,those people have to run extra rounds,including the Kingkas!YAHA THIS IS PERFECT!””Nana-ah,can you stop shouting out loud,you just make everyone stare at us!”which is true,they all are staring at us,”Watcha want people?Go jog unless coach give you more rounds!”then they all went back to running.We just laughed,they all are easily tricked,”I wanna lay down abit.”I said then all three of us lay down,”Wow,am I your remote or something?Thats cool!”then we all laughed and enjoy the beautiful blue sky,”Isnt the sky beautiful?Oh look that that cloud!It shapes like a heart!”Nana pointed at the heart-shaped cloud,”I always wonder how it feels like having the guy I love to hug me...”she smiled,so do I.I also wonder how it feels like having a guy.And out of nowhere,it reminds me of Yixing.His sweet smile,dimple,Wah,hes kinda cute thou.Should I take the chance?I dont think so maybe he like someone else already.Or is it just me?I dunno.Then I close my eyes to take a nap.

When I open my eyes,I sit up then stretch my arms.What a good 10 minutes nap.Then I look beside me,where Kai close his eyes and Nana’s body facing Kai.Sweet couple huh?I think she likes Kai.I smiled.Lets put a prank,hihihi...I pull out some grass from the field and put some on top of Kai and Nana.When I shout,”KAI AH!NANA AH!CLASS IS OVER!!!”they sit up straight look around,”No its not over yet!”Kai said and Nana pouted,”Yah dont trick us!Wait,what are these...DIRTS WAH!!!”she automaticly stands up and brush herself,”Ew you also got some on you Kai!”then he check himself,then brush them off,”Yoo Na ah,youre tricking us huh?”I just laughed,but I captured the scene you couples.

Then class is over,we pack our stuffs and go back to class to grab our bags.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wah,quiet long I guess.Haaah,my fingers are tired with no reason!

Anyways,hope you enjoyed this chapter

And I dunno bout the second break thingy,cuz we have it here in our school teehee

And thats all c.u at the next chapter~