32

Hard Times

Friday morning,I just button up my uniform,”Ah what date is it today…”I murmured as I grab my phone on the corner of my dressing table.As I look at the calendar,it’s 14th March,and there’s a heart beside the month.Then there’s a little text below the date,”White Day…”oh wait,White Day?!Oh my God the guys will bring chocolates to school,em but Im also curious what Lay prepared for me,”I better look nice!”so I comb my hair straight down and I wear the mini heart headband.I still remembered Kris gave it to me last English,”Hey Yoo Na.”he nudge beside me so I got his attention,so I face him,”Here.”he handed me a medium red box,”What is this?”I asked while I untied the ribbon.As I open the box,”Wow…”it’s a headband with a white heart on it,”Thanks…”I smiled at him,”Well,make sure you wear that on Friday!”then he winked at me,”Why Friday?””Wait you don’t know?Its a special day!”then I think,what special day did he meant?”But anyways,just wear that on Friday,someone might be proud~” “So meaning,Kris will be proud?Peh that sneaky guy.”but wait,Kris being proud?For what?He’s just a friend,well close friend but I don’t think Kris’ the only one who will be proud.Then I spotted a duck neckleace at the center of my dressing table,”Yoo Na,this is for you.”Luhan shyly said and gave me a small box.It was 2nd break and all of us scattered around,”Another box~”I giggled as I open the box.Its a shiny yellow duck neckleace,”Well,you know,the beak is magnetic,so it will attached with the other duck neckleace,so someone will also be wearing the same neckleace,but the opposite direction.”he smiled,”Gee,thanks,must cost a lot!”I joked then we laughed,”Oh remember,wear it on Friday!” “He also told me to wear it today.”so I just carefully take the necklace,and put it around my neck.It fits perfectly,he also said someone might wear it too,maybe he will wear it?Haha hell to the no,”Well I guess Im ready~!”then I walk to my bed and grab my bag,I take a look at my ring finger again,”I cant wait for your surprises Yixing.”then I smiled.

As I walk out from my room,I almost startled when I saw Lay leaning on the wall beside my door,”Oh my gosh you surprised me!”then he laughed at my high tone,”Well,special day means surprises right?”then he face me and hugged me tightly,I thought he’s going to say ‘Happy White Day’ but,”Cmon,lets go down,our bike is waiting.”then we release our hug and we walk to the lift as he wrap his arm around me,well surprises are always like that right?Or not?

Well,school was boring.As expected,the guys will give chocolates to the girls,there were sweet couples hugging and did all those lovey dovey things.I got some chocolates from the boys,but I kept on waiting for Lay’s gift.Well if its like this,maybe it’s a waste to wear the headband and the neckleace.As I open my locker,theres a letter with a heart on it.Guess it’s a love letter,as I open the letter,it was written nicely:

Dear Yoo Na,

Meet me at the park later at 6.Oh,make sure you wear white clothes~

I’ll see you there,love you always

Love ya,

Lay

I smiled after I read the paper,meeting at the park?Oh is it that park before when we first met?I happily smiled as I close the letter.Then I felt a tap on my shoulder,and I look to my left,oh its Kai,”Hey.”is the only thing I said.Then he handed me a basket of chocolates,”Happy White Day!”he smiled at me.I look at the basket,it has a red ribbon on top,so I accept the gift,”Thanks.”then I smiled at him.Why am I being so harsh with him,”Oh sorry I got to go!”I said quickly to hide my awful face,then I put the rest of the chocolates in the basket,”See ya later!”then I waved at him and walk away.

I reached the closet,and spot Nana and Bomi,”Hey Yoo Na I miss you!”Nana nearly shouted and run to hug me,”Any gifts from that hot guy of yours?”she released the hug and winked at me,I just shook my head,”Not yet…”then she poke my cheek,”Aww,don’t be a sad poo,you’ll just need to wait.”then she smiled at me.Then Bomi walked to me and also hugged me,”If its like that,theres a hint that the gift might be special~”then she released the hug and smile to me,”Oh and Yoo Na,I want to tell you something!”Nana said as she show me a neckleace around her neck.Wait a what?!And there’s “Forever” written on it,which means,”You got it with him?!”then she nodded happily,oh my gosh she did it with him!Then I hugged her,”Gratz for getting with Chanyeol~!”then I release and smiled to her,”How?When?Where?”I asked like some of those gossip girls,then she laughed,”I’ll tell you,its kinda a long story.”then I almost forgot,”Oh yeah,I better change!”so I quickly get in to one of the changing rooms.

At dance,we just learned a new dance from Mr.Tae,yeah I call him Mr.Tae since its cool,and its boring to call him Mr.Dong,wait I can also call him Mr.Ding Dong HAHA,keke.Even its only like 15 minutes,we all already sweat like hell,”Okay,I’ll still be soft on you,so break time!”FINALLY for God sake!Then I walk to my bag and grab my drink.I even almost feel dizzy,then I almost forgot that I got a basket from him.So I pull the basket closer to me,then I start to put out things one by one,which most of them are chocolates.As I almost get to the bottom,I founded a rose,as I pick up the flower,its nicely decorated,and I found a little,”L”.I giggled at it,is it really from Lay?As I look for Lay,he was with the guys,but he was like whispering to Kai,and yeah Kai got to the advanced class,because I heard he relate with Mr.Tae.But I don’t care,then I look back at the basket.As I pick the last item,it’s a mini flashlight.Then I founded a little piece of paper around it,as I pull the paper,it’s a little message:

I don’t know what else to give you,since chocolates are boring.Do use this at night,since its dark,watch out from ghosts!

Sehun

I giggled at it,Sehun sure is a cute little dongsaeng.Then I put the rest of the things back to the basket,except the flashlight,I keep it inside my bag.Then I heard Mr.Tae called us,”Okay,lets go back to our dance now!Stand up lazy people,we’ll running out of time!”okay,so this is what we call ‘Advanced Class’.

It’s the end of school day,oh again TGIF!I cycle home with Lay as usual,the journey was quiet silent,I wonder why.Then we arrived at our apartement.As we got off the bike,”Hey.”then he looked at me,”Later at 6 right?”my mind almost told me to ask him why he’s being so silent.Then he smiled,”Yap,don’t forget ya?”then he winked at me,well at least that calms me down.Then we walk in to our lovely apartement.

I scroll through my wadrobe,”Wear white…”then I founded a dress.And I think its also been awhile I last wore that.

(Just giving you idea how it looks like)

“This might be the one.”then I smiled.Now Im looking for shoes.I try to find the shoes that fits with the dress.And I founded a pair of cute heels with ribbons on top of each.

“Guess Im wearing these~”so now Im going to the bathroom for a nice shower,what surprises will there be later?I am looking forward to find out!

“Must look nice”I murmured to myself as I comb down my hair.And I wear the headband and the neckleace again,the headband suits with the dress,as for the neckleace,well I find it cute~Then I use a cute pink lip tint as finishing touches.And I pick my small,not really small actually,pink bag.As I prepare my stuffs,there’s a phone call,as I pick it up,”Annyeonghaseyo.””Nae,its your boss.””Ah boss!So how’s the renovation going on?””Well,the building designer said it might take a month to finish it.Well,I guess I’ll be going bankrupt.””Haha,no worries,everyone loves McDonalds,you’ll get covered in no time.””Ah,youre right.Oh and sorry if I disturb your date,and happy White Day!”then he end the call.A MONTH?!WOOHOO I am so happy!And disturb my date?Haha I haven’t even go yet.Then I put my phone in my bag,”I guess Im ready.”as I look at the time,its almost 6.I guess this is the time to go,so I carefully walk with my heels and walk out from my room.

I arrived at the park,there are some couples who walk here,maybe they also spend their day here.As I look for Lay,he was nowhere.It was also kinda dark for me,with some reason.So I pick the mini flashlight from Sehun in my bag and turn it on.I don’t know why its dark,maybe sleepy eyes?Then I founded a picnic carpet with a Red Velvet cake on it.Oh and also a basket,so I try to walk there.Oh the cake it has “L & YN” written on it.So is this ours?Then I felt a tight hug from behind,the familiar smell of honey reached my nose.I already guessed who it is,so I turn to face him and hug him back,”I missed you already Yixing…”yeah,I missed for talking with you,I missed when you poke and pinch my cheeks,we were like totally silent at school,I hate it,”Well,surprise~!”he cheerfully said as he release the hug.I-KNEW-IT!I just laughed as we sit next to each other on the carpet.He wore a peach shirt with white cardigan and white jeans,and that duck neckleace seemed familiar.But anyways,he’s so handsome wearing that,and then I realized why he asked me to wear white.Because its ‘White Day’ and its ‘White’,how clever.The sunset view,the nice green grass,this spot is nice!Then he wrap his arm around me,”This is why I told you to not expect me bring chocolates.”then he smirked at me,I just laughed at him,”You are just too special~”then I poke his cheek.Then he grab a spoon and take some of the cake with it,”Yoo Na aah~”so I open my mouth and he feed me the cake.It tastes so good~This is why I love Red Velvet cake so much,then I dip some of the cream and slam it on his cheek,”Yoo Na…”then he also dip some cream and slam it on my cheek,I laughed,”Okay I forgot to bring tissue so…now what?”he said as he shrugged,”Blame the ones who started it.”he joked then I raise both my hands up,”Okay fine fine,I know how.”and you wont expect me to ruin my dress just to wipe the cream.Instead of using my thumb,I lean to his cheek and the cream.This is what we call ‘Sweet Couple Style’.As I pull away,I the leftover cream on my bottom lip,”The cream tastes gewd~”he was shocked at my actions,then I pat his cheek,”What are you looking at?”I asked cutely,then he just smirked,”Guess its my turn.”then he also did the same thing,I feel his soft lips gently the cream,feels like my heart is melting and turned to strawberry lava,and I literally blushed.Then he pulled away and smiled,”Youre here Yoo Na?”then I shake my head and came back to earth,”Yeah,Im here.”then he shook his head and giggled at me.I started some random topic,”Well,Im impressed with the cake,did you make it your own?”then he chuckled,”How did you know?”wow,did he really bake it himself?Wow Im so proud of him,”It tasted nice~!”then he chuckled,”Thanks…”aw,I caught him blushing,so I hug him,”Thanks for the cake~”

We just spend the rest of the day at the park.Some couples already left,so theres only us.Well,that’s good,so no one’s watching us!I was laying on top of his lap while we watch the stars on the beautiful night sky,”Oh shooting star!”he pointed up,as I look at the direction he pointed,theres a pretty shiny shooting star,”Oh I forgot something!”he said,then I got up from his lap,”Well,but close your eyes~””But youre not leaving right?”Im just trying to make sure its not some kind of joke,then he chuckled,”Why would I leave you?Just close your eyes already.”so fine,I close my eyes.Then I felt something around my wrist,a bracelet maybe?”Okay open your eyes.”once I open my eyes,I felt his soft lips on my forehead.As I look at my right hand,theres a red infinity bracelet.Wait,isn’t that the bracelet we saw before last Sunday?So he bought it already?!How come?Or maybe he lied to me that he forgot his things.Then he also showed me the same bracelet around his wrist,my God the happiness,”Happy White Day Yoo Na…”he softly said and smiled at me,I can feel my eyes gets watery,then I hug him,”Thank you so much Xing Xing…”then I sobbed on his chest,he hugged me back and kissed my forehead again,”I’ll do everything just for you…”then our faces apart,we locked eyes.I was hypnotized by his sweet eyes,then I didn’t even realized our faces gets closer,too close,then he whispered something,”I love you Yoo Na.”then he touch his lips with mine.Oh my Lord!Oh my Jesus graces!We…we….we kissed.Our first kiss!His lips were soft like a poofy pillow,it was perfect on the lips!I finally got a special,first kiss.I cant hold my eagerness to kiss him back.It felt nice,I kissed the guy I loved.Then my tears started to fall more,and the stars started to shine brightly.Then I didn’t realized my necklace attached with his.I remembered Luhan said the beak is magnetic,so our duck neckleace attached and it kissed.It feels like the clouds appeared around us,its like heaven.Then our lips apart,he looked at my watery eyes,he wiped my tears with his thumb,”Don’t cry like that…”then he smiled,that only made my tears fall more,then he lean in and kissed me again.He kissed me twice!My happiness is blooming!Then I pull his head closer with mine,it felt really nice,I don’t even want to let go.The duck still attached together,and I just cried more.Feels like Im going to make a flood soon.Then the moon shines on us,I can feel my skirt start to get wet from my tears.Then he apart lips with mine,no I want more!Guess I cant be greedy,then he put my head on his chest and my hair,I can feel his heart beats quickly,and I just made his shirt wet,”Sorry I cried too much…”I murmured to him,then he kiss my forehead,”Its okay,cry as much as you want.”he said softly,this is the total soft and romantic side of him.Then we looked at each other’s eyes,and he looked at our neckleace,”They also kissed,how cute.”then he giggled as I smiled and closed my eyes.Whatever I do,my tears just cant stop,aish stupid tears.Then I felt his soft lips kissing my left eye,my heart was blooming like a happy sunflower.As I open my eyes,I cant see clearly since my eyes are watery,”I never saw you cried this much.”he said as he wipe my tears with his thumb,”Its too much…”I quietly said.Then he gave me a peck on the lips,”You kissed me three times~!”I cutely said,then he smirks at me,”You’ll lost count soon.”and he touch his lips with mine,he kissed deeper as I kissed him back and pull him closer.Perfect moment,perfect timing.My heart beats faster as the moon shines brighter,we kissed under the shiny moonlight.

I cant believe we traveled this far already.I need you Yixing,I don’t want to let you go.I love you,I love you so much Yixing.If I lost you,feels like Im going to jump over the bridge.Youre the only one who can catch my heart and soul.Im sure,we wont break apart,no one will dare to break us apart.Even someone dares to,we’ll still be together,there’s a protective shield for us to stay away from those heart breakers.Thank you for making me meeting the most sweet,cute,talented guy Ive ever seen,I really blessed to meet him,I love you Yixing till the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AHAHA wut the hell I just wrote here

They kissed on White Day!Yayyyy!

Okay first,sorry I didn’t update yesterday.I was suppose to update but I finished it late and the pictures are still loading.So I decided just to update later,and here I just add and fix some errors!

Guess that’s all,sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie,baiiii~