24

Hard Times

~Nana’s POV~

“Oh my kid,tie those shoe laces!You lazy bump.””Just be patient Mum!I still got stuffs to do!”its like 6:30,I just finished breakfast and I was still preparing my things,while Mum just making me feel…sh*t.To make her happy,I tied my shoes,as fast as I can,”There!Nice tied shoes!Happy now Mum?”then she just smiled,”Good girl Nana.”she said as she get back to the kitchen.I give her a secret middle finger to her,then theres a bell.She was about to open the door but,”I’LL GET IT!”I shouted as I push away Mum’s head.I run to the door,as I opened it,”ANNYEONGHASE-wait what?”it’s a figure,hes tall,as I look up,Chanyeol?!Then he smiled at me,”If you don’t mind,lets go to school together!”I was totally blank,its like my eyes turned into hearts.Then I felt a hit on my head,”Sure,my kid love walks with another guy~”Mum said.Aish,this is why I want to grow up quickly,so I could move out from her.I touch my head then smiled at him,”Let me grab my bag first!”I said as I rush back to my room upstairs.I just grab my bag,don’t forget the phone~Then run back down to the door,”Lets go!”I cheered as I quickly pull Chanyeol out and I didn’t even bid Mum goodbye,BAHAH that’s what you get.

“How do you know my address?”I asked him as we’re on our way to school,”The power of technology.”he said as he smirks at me.He used GPS to get here,smart little boy.As we look across the road,I saw a baozi store.Then I pull his shirt,”Lets go get some buns,my breakfast wasn’t enough for my belly~”I cutely offered,he chuckled,”Okay little boo.”he called me BOO~!OMG I am so cray cray right now!Then we cross the road,well its pretty empty,so lucky for us.As we get in,we saw a familiar guy from his back,”Yes,heres the money.”he said as he gave the money to the cashier woman.That voice feels familiar,”Okay here’s the change,come back next time!”she said as he turns and face to us,who frozed at the door,”Chanyeol?”I KNEW IT!Its Xiumin,”You Baozi always eat Baozi.”Chanyeol said as we walk to the cashier,”Yah,I just love buns okay?””That’s the reason why you face looks so round,like a bun.”Chanyeol quickly replied,then I laughed,”You do look like a bun,you should cosplay once,as a cute Baozi.”I smiled at him,he just hid his face,”I’ll help you with the make-up!”I quickly follow up,”You two are just the same,why don’t you both just go out,like on a date or something?”Then that topic caught us,but Chanyeol quickly cover up,”In your dreams you cute rounded face.”but I still frozed,we already confessed,when will he propose to me,then I felt someone shaking me,”Nana,come back to Earth,don’t stay on Mars!”then I quickly come back to my senses and saw Chanyeol shaking me,”You okay?”he asked,I just nod,”Yeap.”then he put his arm around my shoulder,”Don’t fly to Mars just yet.”he said and smiled,”You sweet couples Im still here!”Xiumin said out loud,then we face at him,”Sorry for the inconvenience my hyung~”he said cutely,he just let out a sigh,”How many times I have to tell you,I hate people being formal to me!””Can you please place your order first?”the cashier woman asked,maybe shes out of patience now,I face back at her and laughed,”SURE!6 meat buns please~”

“Meat meat meat is good~”I sang as I eat the bun happily.Im at the center between Chanyeol and Xiumin,wow Xiumin ate 2 buns already,I poke his cheek,”You eat so quick!And that cheek’s so puffy~”then he smiled at my compliment.He looks so cute when he eats,as I face to Chanyeol,oh no don’t be jealous,”Yah Chanyeol what youre looking at?”I quickly wrap my arms around his waist,he almost choked on his bun.I just laughed,”Don’t be that awkward~”then I heard someone screaming my name,”NANA WAIT!!!”as I look back,surprisingly its Bomi,”You bomb what are you doing here?”I asked as she got my shoulder,”Well,lets walk together~”isn’t she suppose to be with her friends?But I don’t give a sh*t,”Kay then~”I smiled.Then she got beside Xiumin and pat his back,”Wassap my man?”Xiumin just looked disgusted,”Yo?”HAHA,how cute his impression is.To be nice,I handed her one of my buns,”Want some?”she accepted it,”Thanks~”she said cutely as she straight open the package and take a bite.

We arrived infront of the gate of school.As we walk to the hallways,”Yo Bomi!”as I find the source of the voice,its Na Eun,argh Queenkas all over again.As she want to high-5 with Bomi,she missed it,”Oh sorry,I missed your hand~!”Bomi cutely apologized.What in the world?Then Na Eun raise one of her eyebrows,”You kinda changed girl.””I KNOW RIGHT~?Anyways,lets go to my locker Nana,oh and you 2 hot guys~!”Bomi quickly stopped her conversation with Na Eun and pulled us 3 to the lockers.

“What in the world,aren’t you suppose to be nice with her?”I asked her,”I don’t know,Im just weird.”she replied as she grab her books and slam the locker.Then I look at Chanyeol,”Lets go to my locker,oh and wanna come?”I offered Xiumin and Bomi,”Sure,rather than stuck with this girl over here.””Ah shut up Umin~”Bomi pout at him.Seriously,are you drunk Bomi?But whatever,I lead them 3 to my magneficient,locker~After walking 67 steps,we reached my locker.Its kinda rare,”Yeah,I just paint hearts on the locker.So its unique~And it stands out PERFECTLY~!”I shouted the last part while unlocking my locker.I grab a lot of things,you know,all-in-one.As I lock back my locker,I looked at Chanyeol whos on his own world,I slap his cheek softly,”Chanyeolie,what are you looking at?”then Chanyeol points at the direction,as I look where he points,wow,that is just amazing.Lay’s arm already around Yoo Na’s waist?Then I saw her giggled while she slam her locker.Bomi and Xiumin’s here,looking at us,weirdly,”What are you looking at?”Xiumin asked as I pull his head and give him a look.Bomi joined the line,and oh my God we are soooo surprised.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

“I told you,you don’t need anything except a pen!”Lay said.I melted as his arm’s around my waist,I just giggled at him as I slam the locker,”I just like bringing my notebook around~”I said as I pinch his cheek softly.We looked just like new-born couples,then I saw shadows walking to us,”Yoo Na,don’t tell me you…”Im not even shocked,I just straight face her and smiled,”Yes Nana.I want to tell you this actually.””Oh my God,YOU GUYS DID IT!!!”Nana screamed as she clung to me,”Erm,Nana,breathing,problems.””Oh sorry!”then Nana quickly released.Then I saw Chanyeol pat Lay’s back,”Congratz hyung,I knew you will get her.”then Xiumin hug Lay’s arm,like a koala,”But Im still cute to you right?”he just laughed at Xiumin and pinch his cheek,”Baozi ah,don’t act aegyo to me now.”then Xiumin just pouted,but still clung to his arm.Then Nana step aside,and what’s Bomi doing here?,”Oh,so heres my friend,Bomi~””Hi Yoo Na~Glad to meet you,and gratz on your first love~”she cutely said.Wow,Queenkas are not suppose to act like this.But I returned a smile,”Thanks Bomi~””How about I join you for lunch,sounds good?”Bomi asked,oh my God,soon our table will be soo full,but I smiled again at her,”Sure,at least theres a spot for you.”then she squealed and hug me,wow I am so surprised,”Thank you so much Yoo Na~”wow,this is going to be my day.

Its Computer now,as I get in to the computer class,”Jie jie over here!”as I look around,I spotted Tao,I giggled at him.As I walk to my seat,theres a panda doll on my chair,”Whats this for Tao?”I asked at I took a closer look on the doll:

“Well,a gift for you~For finally got together with him~”wow,he also knows about it.Seems like Kris’ spreading the news everywhere,BAHAH,”Aww,its so cute,just like you~”I said as I sat on my seat,he cutely smiled at me,”Thanks again~”I said as I pat his back.Ah this doll is so cute I almost died.Then he smirks at me,”Well,its computer now,lets stalk someone~”he said as he opens google.I nodded as I look at his computer,”Who do you want to stalk?”I asked,”Well,how bout Lay gege?”wow,sounds like a plan.So I agreed with him as he finds Lay on Weibo.Well,its all in Chinese I cant read a single thing,”Okay,let me find his account…”he said as he types in Chinese,”Gotcha.” he founded his weibo,then he clicks on it.Wah I got butterflies in my stomach!As it loads,wow there are some selfies in it,”Well,he rarely take a selfie,but look at this!”he points at one of his selfie:

“Gege’s cute isn’t it?”oh my God,his picture chills my spine,hes so frikin CUTE~!,I don’t know why my heart races,”Youre so lucky to have him.”Tao said as he pat my back,”Well,you will get a girl soon,so don’t worry~”I said as I poke his cheek,”And who among you took most selfies?”I asked,but he seemed shy to answer,”Its you isn’t it?”I taunt him as I pinch his cheek,”Well,from the look of your face,it is you~”I said as I release my hand,”We could be selfie buddies~”I said,then he giggled,”Well,you wish.Oh who do you want to stalk next?”he asked as I think of my next victim,”How bout Chanyeol,lets find him on instagram.”I choose Chanyeol for Nana,and he agreed,”Sure,you know,he updates a lot on insta.””So do you~”I said as I poke his cheek,he sure is a silly little brother.As we got to his instagram,”Oh look at this!”he clicks on the picture for closer view:

I giggled at the photo,”Nana sure will love this~”then he laughed,”I just hope both of them become couples,theyre bounded to be together~”then I poke his cheek again,”How silly,they sure will get together~Oh and lets stalk others~”I said and we just continue stalk people while waiting for the teacher to come.

--------------------------------------------------

Bahah,stalkers gonna stalk.Peheh,how cute.

And sorry if its boring,I just need to brainstorm more ideas.

And when I finished this FF,I think Im going to make another FF,and this time Im sure,I’ll make it unique,not like this boring ones lewl *stare at the ceilings*

And actually that’s it!Im sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie~Bai bai~