14

Hard Times

~Lay’s POV~

As I close the door behind me,I take out my phone and my earphone,then plug the earphone to my phone,and just enjoy the music,”I knew she will be a bad girl.”I quietly said to myself,then head to the kitchen.

As I was chopping the carrots,I received a message.As I look it up,its from Luhan:

To:Lay

Lay-ah,hows Yoo Na doing?Shes getting better yah?

Oh and sorry for the incident yesterday.We cant save you :( Just calm okay?I know shes disappointed bout it too.Or if shes disappointed…could be,she got a crush on you!

Okay,just take care of Yoo Na yah? And GWS to Yoo Na!

From:Luhan

I smiled at his message,I replied him back real quick,then continue to cut the carrots:

To:Luhan

Ah,shes doin fine.At least she got plenty of rest.

And actually,Im kinda jealous too.But she recently told me Kai’s not her type :P and Im also quiet curious bout her crush.And me as her crush?Well it could be a possibility,but who knows?:)

I better cook her food quick.Just focus on class okay?Dont get into trouble~

From:Lay

I finished prepare the ingridients,plus rice.So in the boiling water,I just put all the ingridients in and just stir them around.I put some salt and pepper too so its not bland.As I keep on stirring,I caught a nose,sniffling on my porridge,”Yah,what are you doing here?”I asked cutely then poke her cheek,”I just want to see you cook.The smell travels to my room and it smells good~”she replied and she look at my serious face,”Em,is there something on my face?”I asked as I face her,she just cutely smile,”Its nothing!Its just how cute when you have that serious face.”I smiled at her,then my eyes are back to the pot,”The porridge’s almost done,just go back to your bed.””Can I just wait here?”she pouted,aish this kid,”Back to your room,or I’ll give you the bitter Chinese soup instead.”I said,then she just walk back in defeat.Haha,you got tricked,”Haha,silly.”I smiled.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I got back to my room,and kick my bed,”Pabo…”I quietly said then lay on my bed.But its nice to hangout with him,only him.Then soon,I forgot about the matter of Kai.Then I grab my phone and look at my phonebook.Well,I already got plenty of phone numbers.Especially Lay,I smiled at his number,”Wah,dream come trueee~”I said excitedly while shaking my legs.Then the door open,its Lay,with his porridge~,”What are you excited about?”okay,he realized me shaking my legs,”Well,its nothing.I use to get excited at random times.”which it’s a lie.Then like yesterday,he sat beside me.I automaticly fix my seat as he blow the porridge,then I open my mouth,”Heh patient.The porridge’s still hot.”I giggled as he said that,then he put the spoon inside my mouth.Its delicious,just like yesterday,then theres a little ‘ding’ from my phone.”Must be a message.”I said as I grab my phone,and yes it’s a message,and its from Nana:

To:Yoo Na

SDBAKSFFDADHS I MISS YOUUUU~How are you?Gettin better?Thats good~

I need to take a crap from this stupid history teacher…and guess what?I GET TO SIT WITH CHANYEOLIE AGAIN~~~

And Lay bcome your doctor eh?Ahah love doctor…*smirks* Oh n hi Lay~

So,today is a crappy day for me.Well unless youre here…

Well,just rest well and have a nice day!With Lay~*smirks*

From:Nana

“Psh this kid.”I smirked,”The creepiest message Ive ever seen…”he said,I laughed at him,”Well you know her personality right?Just imagine Chanyeol as a girl.Thats Nana.”he giggled,”Oh,the aeroplane is comiiing~”I automaticly open my mouth as he put the spoonful of porridge in my mouth,”Hih,you looked just like a kid.”I pouted as he complimented me that,”Im a lady okay?”he laughed at me.Then he blow another spoon of porridge,and my phone sounds again,”Ah,what do you want Nana?”he laughed at me,ah his cute laugh.As I open my phone,aish its Nana again:

To:Yoo Na

Yah,why you don’t reply me?Dont tell me youre…making out with Lay!BAHAHAHAHA,okay sorry.

From:Nana

“Ah,I forgot to reply her.Shes such a nosey person.”I use ‘nosey’ instead of ‘noisy’.Then I reply her quick,to make her happy:

To:Nana

Yah,can you be patient a lil?Im still eatin you know,how can you eat while texting?*smirk back*

And why youre texting?Plus youre still in class,just focus in class.Unless Chanyeolie will kiss you~Haha in your dreams!

And good luck in class,always be happy,even without me~Hihi,but theres Chanyeol right?*smirk*

Enjoy your dating time with him~Peheheheheheheh~

From:Yoo Na

“That should shut .”I smiled.He laughed at me,”This is why I hate to text with Chanyeol.Hes exactly the same like her.”then I laughed,”They’ll make a sweet couple,wont they?”he nodded in agree,”Okay,another plane~”I open my mouth as he put the spoon inside.We had a good time,even just him feeding me.

“Im going to wash the dishes,just wait here.”he smiled as he leave the room.I wanted to help him,so I silently tip-toe to the kitchen sink.Lay’s already start washing the dishes,so good!I silently walk to him,then put some soap bubbles on his cheek,”Yah,Yoo Na~”I laughed at his cute voice,then he also put some on my cheek,”Bwoh~?”then he had a soap fight.We laughed as we poke eachother’s cheeks,okay our face are now covered with soap,”Yah,is this flour fight or something?Plus what are you doing here?”I laughed as he asked,”Okay,lets rinse our face first.”I said,as we got back to the sink,and splash some water on my face.I dried my face with a tissue,then I grab a tissue and pat his face with it.His face was shocked from my action,and aww he blushed,”Haha,your face’s red~”I cutely taunt him,”Pft,let me just finish these dishes.”as he turn back to washing,I help him wipe the dishes.Yeap,team work hihi~,”Arent you suppose to go back to your room?”he asked softly,ihik Im addicted to his voice,”So Im not allowed helping you?”I cutely pout,”Oh and we’re kinda running out of groceries.Lets go grocery shopping after this.”he smiled at me,first date EH I mean going out with Lay~,”Okay!”I smiled.Plus rather than stay at home,lets get some fresh air~

“Okay,wear the helmet Yoo Na.”he gave me the helmet.We’ll ride his motorcycle,since the market its not that far,and I never been on a motorcycle before,so it’s a great timing~But,I got problems wearing the helmet.Holy why,it looks like I never wear a helmet before,”Yoo Na~”he cutely pouted,and help me tie the helmet,my eyes were wide open as his wrist touched my neck,”Have you wore a helmet before?”he cutely asked,well I have,but I don’t know why cant I even wear it myself.And as a plus,our face were a little close,my heart was pounding too fast,”Okay,youre done!Lets go.”he said as he get on his seat.I get on the seat behind him,it feels just like the ones before when he rode my bike.Then like before,I hugged his waist and lean my cheek on his back.Ah,he’s so warm.Extra points with that honey scent.As he started the engine,we drove off.

I literally slept on the way to the market.Even though its not that far,the warmth taunted me and made me fall to sleep.

~Lay’s POV~

As I stopped at the traffic light,I peek behind me,ah she slept.We’re almost there though,but her little snore’s just too cute,”Yoo Na…”I quietly said,then she looked at me with her sleepy face,”Mhm?””We’re almost there.I just want to warn you.”I softly said.She cutely smile,”Mhm…okay.”then she stretch her arms and hug me again,”Maybe don’t lean your face.You’ll sleep again.”she giggled as I said that.Then across me,I realized theres Kai watching us.My God what am I going to do.Then the light turned green then we drove as fast as we can.That was close!

Then I park my motorcycle,and put out my helmet.Again,she struggles to wear it off.I shook my head and help her untie hers,”Have you actually wore a helmet before?””I have!Its just…ah pabo Yoo Na.”I giggled at her cute pout,then I open my seat and put both helmets in.As I close it back,”Okay,lets go then.”I said and we got in the market.

“Okay,so what do we need?Erm,eggs,chicken,fish,beef,pork,onions…”and she note all the stuffs we need to buy.As I take a look at the note,”What?Do you really need all of this?!”

Stuffs to buy:

  • Eggs
  • Chicken
  • Fish
  • Beef
  • Pork
  • Onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Celery
  • Carrots
  • Apples
  • Mangoes
  • Flour
  • Baking powder
  • Cheese

(And a lot more :P)

 

“Teehee~”she just giggled,”We’ll share all this,okay?”she made the ‘okay’ sign,I just sighed and nodded.

We grab the shopping cart and start search things.My eyes gone wide when she clings her arm with mine.We looked just like couples.I blushed a little then focused back.

So we already got everything we need.As we get to the cashier,she still clings her arm with mine,as we payed our groceries,”You both look cute together.Are you guys couples?”the cashier woman asked.We both look at eachother,”Haha,don’t fool around miss~”she cutely said to her.The woman laughed,”Well,hope you both get together.You guys look perfect as couples~”then she did her heart sign.Well I blushed a little,become couples?I hope…then I smiled at Yoo Na.She smiled back.

 

~Yoo Na’s POV~

Shopping with Lay,complimented as couples,ah how nice it is~Well I wish we could be couples…I really want us to be together.

At the road home,I was too comfy behind him,he become my second pillow somehow.When I close my eyes,the flashback of him putting my helmet on,me clinging my arm with his,those sweet moments replayed in my dreams.Then I feel a poke on my cheek from Lay,I didn’t even realized we’re home already,”Having nice dream eh?”he asked.I giggled,”Yeah,the best dream.”I smiled.Because Im dreaming about you,that’s why it’s the best dream.Plus it happened in real life already.

As we go back to my room,we arrange our groceries,”Ah my job’s done here!”Lay happily said,”Well,last dinner then Im going back to my room okay?”he said.But I still want to be with him,then I pouted,”Cmon,you don’t even let me go to my own room.””Because I still want to be with you.”then he shocked at my words,”It feels like we’re more than friends now.”then I smiled,”Its okay yah?Well you could visit me anytime you want!My room’s like above yours.”but I still pouted,”Fine then,you win.”then he pat my head,”Haha,I know you’ll give in easily.”I blushed as he patted my head.

We cooked together.Our dinner will be rice with soup and chicken,then ice cream as dessert.He cooks the soup while I cook the chicken.We were so close here.And I think the chicken is done,so I chopped 2 pieces,I eat the first piece,”Mmm~Try it Lay!”I offered as I fed him.Oh my this is the first time I fed someone else,his face looks approved,”Its nice!”he said.Then I put the chickens on the plate and set it on my dining table.He took a little sip on his soup with a spoon,then he put some soup and fed some to me,wah its magical~,”Its nice!”I said.Then he smiled as he grab 2 bowls and put the soup in.Ah its nice today cooking together…

Then we eat happily.Dinner is good,really good~Especially with him.We seem to get along so quick.Hes so nice in the inside,and outside,as we finished our dinner,we grab the dishes to the sink.And we washed the dishes together,and another soap fight~Ah,what a dream come true,as we finish our dishes and washed our face,like before,I pat tissue on his face.He looks so cute,teehee.Then he also pat my face with tissue,omg this is sooooo sweeeeeet~My legs are ready to jump off the skyyyyy!

”Ah okay then,its time to leave.”he said as he on his way to the door,but I quickly hugged him from behind,”But I’ll be lonely…”then he look at me,smiling,ah his dimple,”But you’ll be fine,trust me.”but that only made me hug him closer,he’s so warm,”Okay then,you won before.”I pouted as I release the hug.He patted my head,”Cmon,don’t make that face.”then he poke my cheek,”Yah~”I squealed and touched my cheeks,he laughed,”Well,Im taking my leave now.”then he smiled at me,”Have a nice dream.”then he leave my room and close the door.I just stood there,like its over already?!

I lay on my bed,looking at the ceiling.Ive changed my clothes and showered,”Wish we could hangout longer…”then I smile,I set my alarm on my phone then I close my eyes,”I love you Yixing…”then I fall to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,sorry for the super duper boring chapter.There are too many sweet moments,so sorreh for that *bowed more than 180 degrees*

Poof,Taemin-Danger is playing in my phone.What a great timing kekeke

Anyways,hope you enjoyed this boring chapter lewl *roll eyes to the ceiling*

And cya on the next chapter~Baiiii~