11

Hard Times

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I chatted with Lay for like 15 minutes,it was nice talking to him,because he’s the first boy who actually could make me smile.He changed most of my life,Im so glad that Ive met him,”So they want to visit you?Thats great!But Im kinda scared the fact that V is joining too.””I know,then Im all stressed out,and here I am,laying on a bed.”Lay chuckled as I said that,”But are you sure you will be safe?You wont get wont you?”I laughed,”No way,if they do want to me,I already kicked them out from my house!”then Lay look at me in the eyes,”Well,Im joining too.Im just afraid that they will do stupid things to you.”aww,that’s nice of him,”Erm,are you tired?Its okay just sleep,Im going to grab some water for you.”I nodded when he stand up from his seat.Then my eyes are heavy so I close my eyes.

-Dream Land-

“Where am I?”I asked,I don’t know this place,its like a white room with no doors,”Yah answer me!”I shouted,”There you are my girl.”I looked back and I saw a man with his business uniform,”Glad to see you again.”his voice is familiar to me,then when I recognize his face,”Dad?””Yes honey,its Dad.”but this is the different side of him,I don’t believe he’s my Dad,”Welcome back my oo.”then I look to the other direction,and saw Mum with her dress,that dress use to be her favorite dress,”Miss me my little bear?”no,this is also not my Mum,her voice is so scary,”Who are you?”I asked,they must be some sort of toy to attract me,”We are your parents!You forgotten?”and they spoke with the same rhythm,no this is must be a joke,”Youre not my parents,right?””Yes we are!Why don’t you believe us?”then they approach me,”No,don’t get near me!”but they wont listen,”No just no!”then I run backwards,if I run,they also run,no I want to leave this place,”No just no,please!”a tear dropped from my face,then…

-Leaving Dream Land-

“NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”I woke up with a histeric shout,”Yoo Na what happened?”Lay also woke up from his slumber,and looked worried,dang I missed that moment,”Oh my God…”I touched my head,”Just some…nightmares…”I said as I panted in fear,Lay sighed,”My God you scared me,what will your future husband react if you just shouted and he’s like right beside you!”I sighed,I want that future husband to be Lay,”Im sorry,I just…those past times just stuck in my head all the time…”then with my courage,I spoke,”Well,my Mum use to hug me to calm me down,so…”I let out my arms,”Can you hug me?Just for like 5 minutes?”Lay shocked from my request,and he blushed,”Well…if that’s…what you want…”aww,he’s shy,”Well,we hugged at the bicycle already,so this time’s already normal right?”I said as I fix my sitting position,then let out my arms again,”Pleeeaseee?”then he fix his seat near me and pull me closer,and we HUGGED!,”There you go.”he said as me pat my back,I put my head on his neck,and he squealed,”Oh no,it tickles~”aww hes cute when he acted like that,”Okay please stop unless I will tickle your side-“”OKAY OKAY I’ll stop.”I said quickly,my sides are the most horrible weapon of mine,then I put my chin on his shoulder,”Sorry for acting like this,I just…I used to do like this with my Mum.”he feels so warm,and that honey scent of his,”Well,its okay if its for you.”aww hes so sweet,then I pull him closer,he was shocked from my actions,but he just let it be,”I just need more heat of yours.”he blushed when I said that,”Do whatever you want.”aww yiisss hes the sweetest guy Ive ever had!So I decided to stay like this,for how long?Probably foreveeeeeer~

~Nana’s POV~

Yush,its SCIENCE!And I get to seat beside Chanyeol,PERFECT!Nana and Chanyeol,sitting on the tree,K-I-S-S-I-,”Nana,please focus on the board.”Ms.Do said.Well,maybe not the teacher,then Chanyeol pass me a piece of paper,first love letteeeer muahahah,and it says:

Well,better focus on her class,shes strict like hell you know.

I smiled,I replied his letter and pass to him:

I know,don’t worry,I could handle these things.Oh,plus I could ask you whenever I missed topics when I fall asleep.

He look confused,then pass the letter to me and it says:

LOL,I could help you,but Ms.Do’s eyes are like eagle eyes.You better just look at the board.

I smiled,then I started a strange topic that made Chanyeol’s eyes become big once I passed the letter to him:

Okay,I’ll look at the board.Oh and do you have someone in your mind?
 

Then Chanyeol keep the letter in his pocket,and looked at me strangely,”Seriously?”he whispered,”Well Im just asking~”I whispered back as I shrugged,”Maybe its just not the time to talk like this,we barely met for 2 days.””And you already peeking at me at the ice cream shop yesterdaaay~”he blushed when I said that,”Don’t worry I also have feelings for you-!”I quickly hid my mouth,I just….confessed to him,then he look at me smiling,”Well…”then he blushed,”Please think before you speak.You just literally blurted out!”he whispered,”And,I actually,also…yah you know~”aww,he have the same feelings as mine,”Well,but I guess its too soon for us to date.Or…is iiiit?”I whispered to him,”Well,yeah,but I’ll find the time.Just see~”he said then we do the ‘Im-watching-you’ sign.

In class,he helped me a lot!Maybe because the fact that I literally confessed to him,hihi,and hes so smart,he could answer all the questions that’s given from Ms.Do,”Yes correct Chanyeol.So the part of body that pumps blood is the heart.If we don’t have sufficient blood,we will die.””And heart is the most important part of the body so we could have feelings togetheeeeer~”I whispered to him,he blushed,”I told you,I’ll find the time.We could just stick to friends,okay?”I pouted when he said that,”Okay…”

~Lay’s POV~

Ah,I don’t know how long will this hug lasts,but it felt good thou,and to be more exact,she requested it.So,I was literally excited that my heart’s going to pop out.Then I heard the sound of snoring,it must be Yoo Na.Aww,her snore is so cute.Then I carefully put her back to bed and release our hug.I her hair and,”Yah,no more hugs?”she sulked when I just her hair,”Youre awake?””Well I just awaked when the warmth just gone away.”then I blushed,”Well,youre calm now.So you better rest now.””But I want more hugs…”she sulked.Aww I want to hug you too,but its too long for our relationship as ‘Friends’,”Well,Im just going to hold your hand okay?”she just nodded in defeat,then I hold her hand so at least she’s calm,”Just sleep,Im not leaving.”she close her eyes when I said that.This is the best sight that Im wanting to see!Waah don’t scream just yet Lay,

You know what,I actually want to confess you early.I don’t want the others to steal you.Not just yet.But I don’t know about you,Im just afraid that you liked somebody else.Well,I will be jealous if you do.I just hoped,we’ll be together till the end.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay!What a boring chapter of mine.Sorry I still cant think about sad parts,plus I know its too soon too.So I don’t know lol

And sorry for mistake and misstypes if there are,and also forgive dear author for becoming such a lame author.

Cya on the next chapter,baiii~