36

Hard Times

It’s Tuesday after school, I ended up feeling a little lonely. Everyone acts quiet in front of me, what is happening? Even at English Kris rarely spoke to me, even though I started a topic, he just nodded and stopped our conversation. Nana, Bomi and Ah Ri seem to use excuses to get out from me. Luhan only smiled at me while hear me singing at the singing class, he doesn’t even spoke. V and Jin also acted the same at the singing class. Even Lay, he seems to be a little busy with things, or is he? I don’t know and I don’t care, plus I need some time refreshing myself, so I’ll just walk home.

I was bored in my room, I was about to get out of my bed and prepare dinner, when suddenly my phone rings, it’s Lay. Finally he actually want to talk to me, as I pick up, “Guess who missed me the entire day~” I giggled at his first speech, “Yah, aren’t you suppose to do your work? Those packs of works you excused?” then he giggled, “Meh, I don’t know, but meet me at the roof.” The what? Roof? “For what?” “You’ll find out.” Then he quickly hangs up, what kind of joke is this? What in the world? But I just quickly change myself to my shirt and shorts and walk out of my room.

I opened the door and walk on the roof. The sky is dark, as I walk few steps, the first thing I saw on the floor, “6th May…yeah today’s 6th May so what?” suddenly I felt 2 hands covering my eyes, I literally screamed, “YAH WHO’S THIS?!” “Don’t you know who I am?” the soft voice replied, “LAY HANDS OFF ME NOW AAAH!” he laughed as he uncover my eyes, “Who are you covering my eyes out of nowhere?!” I shouted as he ran away, I chased him then suddenly he stopped running. I catch my breath then something caught my eyes, there’s a table with some drinks, plastic cups, plastic plates and small spoons on it, the center of the table is empty. There’s a banner in front of the table, “Happy Birthday…” I murmured, then I heard claps from behind, as I look back, I am God surprised, those groups of friends who ‘Ignored’ me in purpose came with Nana holding the cake and Bomi protect the candles, “Happy BDay to you~ Happy BDay to you~ Happy BDay dear Yoo Na…HAPPY BDAY TO YOU~!” I literally screamed, I forgot my own BDAY! After some cheers and claps, “Guess someone forgot her BDay today…” Chen joked as we all laughed, I pouted as Lay came along and wrap his arm around my shoulder, “What are you waiting for? Make a wish!” I giggled as Nana walk near me and winked at me, “He’s right, go make a wish~!” then I join my hands and link my fingers together, then close my eyes and make a wish, before I even make a wish I heard whispers, “Hope I get the chance to make out with Lay~” “Hope I get to see his masculine body~” “Hope I get to taste his-“ “YAH CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!” I shouted and opened one of my eyes, Kris, Jin and V laughed and high fived, Lay and the rest just shook their heads, “Okay continue.” Nana said then I close my eyes again,

I wish everyone to be always happy, I don’t want fights happen in the future, hope my parents rest in peace in the sky of heaven, I don’t want anything except happiness, I don’t even have to get gifts from people. I just want everyone to be happy.

I smiled then put my hands down, I open my eyes then blow the candles, the rest clapped and cheered, “That was quick, mind spill some words of what you wished?” Luhan smirked as some raised one of their eyebrows at me, “Seriously? It’s none of your business!” I quickly said and crossed my arms, then Chanyeol quickly cut the short argument, “Okay it’s time for cakes and gifts!” then all of us continued cheered as Nana put the cake at the center of the table. Now the table’s quiet full, “Before we cut the cake, let’s capture the moment first~” Bomi said as she prepare the timer of her camera and put the camera on her tripod, everyone gathered behind the table with me at the center, “Okay is coming!” Bomi squealed as she quickly get to her position, “Everyone cheese~!” we did our crazy poses then the camera captured the picture, “Ah the light!” Sehun squinted his eyes, “Quickly there’s more!” Bomi quickly reminded and we quickly change poses. 10 shots were taken simultaneously, what kind of camera is this? As the camera stopped, we all rub and squinted our eyes, “The flash was horrible!” Kai protested, “Why? Not used to it?” Bomi smirked, “But seriously? 10 shots with that horrible flash?!” Suho follow up, Bomi laughed, “I know right, my camera sure is the weirdest camera I had.” Then she takes the camera off the tripod, everyone quickly gathered around her, “HAHA! Look at you Sehun, your face!” Baekhyun laughed and pointed at Sehun, “Yah hyung, I can’t stand the light! So I just close my eyes! Look at Jungkook, he’s the same!” Sehun quickly defend himself and pointed at Jungkook who got caught looking at the back in the picture, “Yah, don’t  you throw at me!” Jungkook glared at Sehun, “Okay dongsaengs don’t start a fight now.” D.O quickly pull Sehun’s arm away from Jungkook as Jimin quickly pull him away from Sehun, “Ey the cake’s waiting!” Ah Ri said as she runs to the cake. I giggled as we all walk back to the table, “Just say you’re hungry Ah Ri.” Kai raised one of his eyebrows at her, “Okay Yoo Na! Cut the cake!” Xiumin clapped, but cut with what? My finger? “Oho the knife~!” Nana winked at me as she handed me the knife, I got to my position to cut the cake, “Cut it! Cut it! Cut it!” the rest cheered as I laughed, then I slowly cut the cake perfectly, everyone cheered as I cut the piece, “And who’s the first one to eat it?” J-Hope raised his eyebrows, “Well it must be me!” Kris proudly said, then Nana push him aside, “No, must be me!” then Luhan got between them, “Without guessing must be me.” Then he winked right at me, I laughed, “Hey who are you decide for me?” I put the first piece of cake on the plastic plate, as I grab one of the spoons, “C’mon must be me!” Luhan said again, “Shut up Luhan, it’s me!” “No it’s me!” “Hey don’t you dare take my place!” “Yah I’m the only one who’s best for her, just shut up and gimme the cake!” “Ay you silly Tao just shut up!” “Can you guys let Yoo Na choose?” I got overstressed with these voices, “AAH! How ‘bout you all just close your eyes and I’ll feed the one I choose, sound good?” finally for God sake everyone is silent, then I smiled, “Okay close your eyes~” so all of them did, “Tao close your eyes!” I caught him peeking, I laughed, well you all already guessed it, of course it’s my Lay~! So I quietly walk to him, first I put some of the cream on his nose, he wrinkled his nose and blinked his eyes, “What are you doing-“ I cut his question and fed him the cake, I GOT YOU! He opened his eyes wide, he blushed as he munch the cake. I secretly laughed, “Okay open your eyes already.” As they opened their eyes, all eyes are on us, “But I thought it’s going to be me…” Tao sulked, then Chanyeol nudged beside him, “If she feeds him first, meaning he’s someone really special to her.” I giggled and hugged Lay as he took the cake from me, “Yeah yeah Chanyeol, guess you’re right.” Tao said while rolled his eyes, Lay just continue eating his cake as I wipe the cream on his nose with my finger and eat it, “Wawawa sweet couples~!” Baekhyun said and whistled, “Wow why is it so hot right now?” Jimin pretend to fan himself, “Give me a fan!” Chen pretend to wipe his sweat, “Well I’m your fan~” Baekhyun said as he put his head on Chen’s shoulder, “Please be mine~” “Yah Baekki don’t act aegyo to me now!” some laughed and I walk to the table again, “No one wants the cake? Then fine I’m keeping it.” Then everyone came to me, “I haven’t even eat the cake!” “Gimme the cake~” “Move, I need the cake now!” then I giggled at their so kiddish actions, “Okay okay just wait. Zip your mouth unless you won’t get one”

The rest enjoyed the cake I just distributed, some eating it while looking at the view, some play with the creams, gah these un-mature people. I was looking at the view of the streets, the road’s full of cars. Then I felt a sudden hug from behind, “What are you doing here alone?” I giggled at his soft voice, why oh why you have to melt me with your voice Lay, “Just looking at the view.” I replied. He giggled as he put his chin near my neck and bring me closer to him, “Hey, look up.” He said as he looked at the sky. I look up, the night sky is so pretty, the stars were shining brightly, accompanied by the shining moon, I smiled, they also came for my BDay today, “Oh I want to tell you something.” Then he released the hug and made me face him, “Maybe I’m going to give you my gift first.” He smiled, “But, close your eyes.” I giggled and close my eyes, I trust you for not leaving me. Then I felt something cold around my neck, is it…”Okay open your eyes.” I quickly open my eyes and look down to my neck, I guessed it, it’s a necklace. I take a closer look at the pendant, it’s the half-shaped heart with a padlock, I spotted some part of the padlock is cut, then he bring out his necklace out from his shirt, “Mine has the key, and it attaches with the padlock.” Then he fits the key with the padlock, it fits perfectly, and now it shaped like a perfect heart, “Meaning, I’m the only one who can unlock your heart, and I’ll keep it save and will never throw the key away, which basically means I won’t let you go and will always keep you.” Then he smiled at me, a tear dropped from my eye, it fell right on the pendant, he was shocked and looked at me, “Are you…alright?” then I quickly hugged him tightly, “Thanks…how sweet of you…” I whispered to him, the concept of the necklace was almost the same as the duck Luhan gave me before, it also attached together with the other duck, which they first attached when we had our first kiss. I felt his arms wrapping around me, it’s my BDay today I can’t cry too much, he pat my back to calm me down, “C’mon, don’t cry. It’s okay…” those soft whispers keep coming to my ears, then my tears turned into sobs. He put my chin up, he wiped my tears with his thumb, “Oh c’mon you just ruined your cute little face.” I smiled at him, then I heard an awkward cough, “You guys are just too sweet to be together.” Chanyeol said as he crossed his arms and smirks at us, we just giggled at him. Out of nowhere Nana jumped on his back, “Piggyback ride!” Chanyeol was a little shock and quickly hold up her legs, “Why don’t you at least tell me, don’t just scare me like that. What if you fall?” then she giggled, “Then you have to take responsibilities.” Chanyeol just let out a sigh at her answer, “Well, piggyback ride!” “Patience, geez…” then he began to run quickly, she screamed carelessly, dang it hurts my ears, “Nana’s always like that, she won’t even change a bit.” I said as I shook my head, “Maybe she’s jealous?” then he smirked at me, “Lay ah, don’t make me think of stupid stuffs!” I playfully punch his arm, he just chuckled at me, yeah I know it doesn’t hurts. At the corner of my eye, I spotted Kai smiles and feeds the cake to Ah Ri, you do really have moved on, good job, then I broke the silence between us, “Wanna grab some cola?” he nodded as he put his arm around me and we walk to the table and grab a cup each.

“PRESENT TIME~!” Bomi squealed as we gathered in circles and sat down, “Who’s going to give the first gift?” she asked as the rest still prepare their gifts, “Rock paper scissors?” Chanyeol suggested, everyone nodded and raised their eyebrows like it’s a good idea. Then except me and Lay, everyone shouted and prepare their hands, “Kawi bawi BO!” as for the result, everyone got rock, “Yah, what is this?!” V protested, “Again!” Baekhyun shouted, “Kawi bawi BO!” now everyone got scissors, “Yah seriously? Do we have same minds?!” Chanyeol hit the ground, “I guess, you know, we are one?” Suho awkwardly said, he just shook his head, “Whatever.” So they continue with the rock paper scissors. After the 7th time, finally they got different signs, “12 got scissors, 4 got paper and 1 got rock. HAHA, Bacon you go first.” Nana said as she points at Baekhyun, he pouted, “Really? Why do we have to play this? I at it…” but he gives up and scooted near me, he gives me a purple box with yellow ribbon, the box’s quite unique, “Happy BDay.” He smiled and got back to his position. First I shake the box, “YAH DON’T SHAKE IT!” Baekhyun literally screamed, I laughed, must be something breakable. Then the rest joined me laughing, “Why? Is it bomb inside it?” V joked, “No I mean-“ “There must be the timer, 3 2 1 BOOM!” Chen followed and high fived V, Chen sure is a good troller, Baekhyun just rolled his eyes, “Whatever…” he murmured as I giggled and untie the ribbon. As I open the lid of the box, “WHOAAA~!” I literally squealed as Lay peek inside the box and opened his eyes wide, all eyes are on me, glaring at me seriously, “What’s inside?” “Must be something interesting.” “I know right people, I’m the best gift selector.” Baekhyun smiled proudly and put his hands behind his head, so I put out the gift and revealed it, people shocked at the big thing I brought out, “Seriously Baekki, A BEER GLASS?!” D.O said while he opened his eyes wide, tripled in size. As I observed the glass, it has a long neck and it has my name written on it, “Thanks Bacon, but sadly I don’t drink beer.” I gave him an awkward smile, “But maybe it will do also for cola.” I tried to not make him down, he smiled, “Basically any drinks suits, it’s a glass after all.” Baekhyun shrugged, “So now to not waste time, Baekhyun choose the next person.” Suho said, maybe he doesn’t have patience kekeke. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow first then pointed at Sehun, “The youngest ones must have a cool present for his noona.” Then he secretly winked at him, Sehun just rolled his eyes, “Whatever hyung.” So he revealed his present from his back and put it near me, “Happy BDay noona.” “Ay, where’s the bbuing bbuing you promised before?”  Kai said as he demonstrated for an example, “Promised, I don’t even want to, you told me to!” Sehun said as he glared at Kai, “Well, don’t forget that you’ll have to pay me lunch if you don’t-“ “Okay okay! Fine!” Sehun said as he put both of his hands up, “So? Where is it?” “AH can’t you be patient a little bit!” Sehun roughly said as he glared at Kris, then Kris high fived with Kai, “The 2 K’s.” Ah Ri said as she shook her head, then Sehun faced me,

“Bbuing bbuing~” AAH HE’S SO FREAKING CUTE~!!! The rest awed in cuteness, “Aw look at you, you look just like a 5 year old child~!” Nana said as she pinched his cheek, “If I was a girl, I would already kiss you straight away…” Jimin said blankly and D.O beside him hit his back head, “See? Maknae always got talents.” Kai stated as he proudly smiled, “Because you told me to.” Sehun glared at Kai again, “Okay here I go~” I said as I open the blue box from him, and oh my gosh, “How cute~!” I said as I put out his gift out of the box, it’s a cute cat headband, “Where did you get this?” because it must be from a girl shop, and I will not expect him to get in there alone, “Well I was accompanied with Bomi while choosing the gift.” He said and shrugged. Well, that’s good, I straight put on the headband, “Thanks, it’s cute~” I said as I touch the cat ears. He just giggled and touched his cheeks, “Blushing already?” Chanyeol joked, “Well, I’m honored you know!” Sehun pouted at him, he look at all of us first, “So you’re next!” Sehun pointed at Xiumin, now’s the oldest brother going next, first Xiumin clapped, “I’m actually kinda proud of this, but I don’t know about you.” Hmm, must be interesting. So he push the gift towards me, “Happy BDay Yoo Na~” I quickly catch the gift, it’s in a form of a bag instead, so I straight open the bag. And WOW! “Jesus gracious thanks!” then I pull out things from the bag, there’s a cute pink beanie, striped phone case, cute earphone and, “Baozi?” I literally laughed at the last thing I brought out, then everyone laughed, “The puffiness’ just like the mother itself.” Chen said and continued clapping like a seal, Xiumin touch his cheeks, “I was just trying to surprise her!” and it worked, thanks Umin.

So far, I got a glass from Baekhyun, a headband from Sehun, the ‘hilarious’ gift set from Xiumin, a cute white bunny jacket from Nana, a cute koala hat from Luhan, a cute 2 pairs of fake spectacles from Jin, a cute pair of shorts from Ah Ri,  a cute mask from J-Hope, agh why’s everything’s so CUTE~! Then I got a jar of edible colorful marshmallows from Jungkook, cute pair of glow-in-the-dark flops from V, another cute black jacket from Jimin, a cute mug from Chen, another cute stuffed doll from Tao, another cute pairs of earphones from D.O, a cute snow globe from Kai, wow I got a lot of gifts this year! And now’s left with Kris and Suho, “Okay, who go first?” Suho said as he looked at Kris, “Well you can go first.” He replied, so Suho just shrugged and hand me his gift. He smiled at me, “Happy BDay Yoo Na!” he cheerfully said, I giggled as I open the box, and wait A STILL NEW UNOPENED PAIR OF BIG WHITE HEADSET?! “WOW!” I literally shouted as I open the package. I opened the package and a pair of pretty headset caught my eyes, “Wow my gosh thanks~!” I was shocked by the wow-so-expensive present of his. The rest clapped for Suho, “If you’re looking for someone who can buy you dinner, he’s the man.” Kai said as he patted Suho’s shoulder. Suho just smirked, “Well, this is nothing to be honest.” Nothing? NOTHING?! WUAT?! “But anyways, here’s the last one to give the last gift~” Suho said as he pointed at Kris, first he smirked at me, “You won’t expect me to give this to you.” Then he put his gift near me, “Oh and happy BDay.” Then he winked at me, I just giggled at opened the box. First there are strips of papers as decoration, “But don’t open it carelessly.” Kris warned me, so okay I won’t. As I look beneath the papers, I quickly put the papers back and close the box, “Thanks Kris, I guess I will need these.” I nervously said. You know what’s inside it? Packs of special boxes which you call it C-O-N-D-O-M-S. The rest were looking curiously at me, “What’s inside it?” Luhan asked, “Em, special boxes…” I said as cold sweat dropped from my face, “Special boxes- OH OOH I get it.” Luhan quickly said, he glared at Kris, “Seriously Kris? You gave her that thing? That circle thing?” “Circle what?” Tao and Sehun asked, “Oh it’s nothing.” Luhan smiled at the two of them, “Circle? Oh my God that thing?!” Xiumin said as he raised an eyebrow at Kris, Kris just smirked, “Well she’ll need it in the future.” I guess? “Guess Lay needs to see it.” Kris smirked again, so I nervously gave Lay the box. As he peeks inside, he raised an eyebrow at Kris, “Wait wait what?” he was also shocked, he quickly closed the box, “But use it wisely, I bought the premium ones just for you.” Kris said, but Lay still looked confused, “But do you really need to give these?” but Kris just shrugged, “You’ll use that someday.” Then the kinda-awkward-looking Chen broke the conversation, “Okay, guess we’ll help you clean the mess, and it’s quiet late now…” he said as he looked at his watch, “Okay, clean up time!”

Lay helped me with those packs of gifts I got, there are lots of gifts I got this year. As we reached my room, he helped me organize the gifts on the sofa, since I’ll organize those tomorrow. As we’re done, “Thanks for today’s surprise.” I said and smiled to him, “So you liked it?” then I hugged him, “So much.” He hugged me back, “You should also thank them, they also planned this for you.” Then I look up at him, he just smiled. He kissed my forehead, “Guess I’ll get going too.” Then he kissed my cheek, “Good night and happy BDay.” Then I giggled as I release the hug from him. This is the best night I’ve ever had.

It’s the night after the surprise party, I was supposed to be sleeping, but my mind keeps coming up with stupid visions, random visions. The vision of my parents came to my head, when they try to use their spare time to play with me, when Dad use to hug me if he got home from work, when my Aunt never talks to me when she visits and slaps me for the first time, like a grumpy grandma or something, when I last saw my parents at the grave, they keep on haunting me, my mind filled with random things. Why I still haven’t moved on with these past? Plus why my mind came up with these memories from the past? It also happened before. I keep on turning myself to the side, now I can’t sleep, no I can’t sleep. I need companion, so I grab my phone and find Lay’s number.

As he picks up the phone, “Yoo Na?” his voice is still like half awake, I feel bad for waking him up, “Aren’t you suppose to be sleeping?“ ”I can’t sleep…” I whispered at the phone, “But I thought you already slept.” “I know, guess I’m having a bad dream again…” I sound like a cow somehow, “You’re the only one who can company me so…” “Wait I’m coming.” Then he hangs up. Coming? For real? Yay! But I still feel bad for him, I shouldn’t have called him. I haven’t even count to 10 then I heard the front door creaks. He came already? Then I spotted a head peeking inside the room, “I’m sorry Lay.” I apologized first, “It’s okay, I’m here.” He smiled as he walks and sit at my right, I sit up, “Having nightmares again?” he softly whispered to me, I weakly nodded, “I don’t know, they keep on coming up to my head…” I’ve already forgotten about those things since the day he came, but why it keeps on bugging me? “It never stays away from my head, even though I told myself to forget, but my mind won’t listen-” Then I felt his left arm comfortably wrapping around my waist and he puts my head on his chest, “Just tell me everything, I’m here to listen…” so I hugged him tightly and told him what’s in my head, he’s the first person to know my entire story, even though I told Nana before but the story’s uncompleted. I told him how I missed my parents and everything, even about when my Aunt being bad to me, like real bad that you can’t even imagine, maybe one example, she would almost whip my back just for breaking the glass window and it was not my fault, it was my cousin’s who kicked the ball too harshly, but he blamed me for doing it. This is why I hate her family, there’s like no one who’s nice to me, only my nicest cousin do. Every time he heard those words, he would put his head on top of mine and rub my upper arm to calm me down, some of my tears got to his shirt, making it damp. And guess my 20 minutes of blabbering stupid stuff’s done. I remained silent and sobbed on his shirt, then I felt his hand tuck in my side hair to my ear, “I know how it feels…” his tone became different, it became so soft, like a cat softly purred, “Well, you’re not alone you know.” Then I look up at him, his eyes were looking at me softly, the corner of his eyes melted me, his smile and dimple melted me more, “To be honest, I didn’t expect a girl like you would experience those…it should be the guys, which is me.” I looked at him with my hurt plus teary eyes, I got no words to let out of my mouth, “I know I haven’t told you this before but that scar you saw before…” then there’s a pause, “It was actually not because of the plates I dropped, it was when…” I waited patiently for his answer as he let out a sigh, “It was when I was a kid, Grandpa came to our house out of nowhere, appeared drunk, really drunk…” as he close his eyes, a tear dropped from his eye, “He’s basically throwing everything in the kitchen, the kitchen became a mess, my Mum tried to stop him but he threw one of the heaviest, glass plate at her, she got hit at her stomach and it bleeds badly, I wanted to help her but once I approached her, one of the shattered glass attacked my left arm, it actually got to my back hair too which’s not noticeable.” His voice was a little shaky, as he opened his eyes, some tears still fall to his cheeks, this is the first time I saw him like this, “I can’t do anything but to call the police, my Dad left us you know that right? I almost reached the phone at her pocket, but I could hear some police sirens. Guess an eyewitness caught us from the open door.” Then he touched his upper left hand, “Maybe he’s one of the reasons why my Mum got amnesia…or I don’t know. Those 2 scars can be the memories of her.” He looked down, trying to hold his tears, I quietly push up some of his hair at the back of his head, I spotted a scar underneath, looks like it’s kinda deep, I almost gasped, why he have to deal with these things? He experienced a worser past than mine, everyone can deal with those, but why him? I was touched by his story, I hugged him tighter, “Thanks, for calming me down.” Then I make him face me, I wipe his tears with both of my thumbs, “and I’m proud of you, you’ll always be here for me, you’ll always make me smile, you’ll always be here to hear my talks.” I brushed his fringe away from his face, “You’re brave and kind at the same time, no wonder many people adore you, I was glad you actually fall for me. You changed me Yixing…” I comfortably put my palms on his cheeks, happy tears flow on my cheeks, “You changed me Yixing…” then he use his right thumb to wipe my tears, “Aw, don’t cry just for me…” I closed my eyes and smiled, then I felt his lips touching with mine, I opened my eyes as we part lips, “You know, it’s cute and hurts at the same time seeing you cry…” I just smiled, I want to get closer with him, I want him to be mine, really mine, “Em Lay…” then he looked at me in the eyes, “Yeah?” “Can you do this for me?” “Do what?” then I gulped, I don’t know if I should make him do it or not, but my mind resisted to think too much, “Make me yours…” I quietly whispered, “But you’re already mine, and I’m already yours.” He said and smiled at me, “I mean, make me yours.” Then he looked at me with his twinkling eyes, “Not just my heart, but also myself.” I don’t know why I blurted that out carelessly, then it was too late when I realized it. I can’t make him do it, why I just offered him that, now it hurts inside, how will he react to it? I slowly put down my hands, he must be mad, no no this is not right, why did I just let out those words without thinking? I’m such an idiot! I didn’t realize my eyes started to get watery again, then I felt both hands wiping my falling tears, “Why’d you cry again?” those soft words of his trailed to my ears, I was about to say sorry but, “No it’s okay, it’s okay. Now don’t you dare peek, close your eyes~” I was not sure what is he going to do, he must be leaving me because of what I just blurted out. But I just closed my eyes as he told me to, the honey scent trailed me as I felt a quick peck on my lips. Wait did I just felt his lips? Then I felt a deeper kiss and he slowly pushes me so he’s on top of me, I quickly open my eyes, what in the world happened? “I told you not to peek.” He joked, he kiss the corner of my lips and slowly trail downwards. My mind is absolutely blank, what in the world is happening this night right now? But I’m the one asked him to, so why I’m the one whose mind is totally blank like an empty box? As he got to my neck, he gently my hidden sensitive spot on my neck, I let out a little moan, he founded the spot! It melted me, like a melting butter, or melting ice cream, I didn’t expect for a Chinese can be this hot. He slowly pulls up my shirt, I did the same to him, I don’t care about my sports bra that I’m wearing right now. We carelessly throw away our shirts and he uses his free hand to put one of my arms around him. I put another arm around him and he deeply kissed me right on the lips. I kissed him back as he slowly rubbed the sides of my stomach, my spine tingles from his soft touch. I moaned again, I got to feel his body, like wow…my gosh. Then he slowly trailed down and my sensitive neck spot again, I take a deep breath and softly pulled his hair with my right hand. I moaned too loud, more like a shocked moan, I can’t hold both his lips and touch on me. This is the first time for me to feel like this, and he’s the first person who made me moan way too loud. Then my mind only focuses on him, it feels like our private world. He gave me last butterfly kisses on my neck then we look at each other’s eyes, he touched my red cheeks, “I love you Yoo Na.” “I love you too-“ I quickly replied and cut by his lips lightly kissed me, it feels like time has stopped and it gave us chance to do whatever we want. We’ve traveled this far in 2 months, I wouldn’t know what will happen to us in the future, but do make us stay in one piece just like this, I love him and he love me too, from now on he’s mine, really mine. We can clearly see the full moon from the window, “Guess we don’t need the blanket do we?” I giggled at him, yeah it’s already too hot for me. Then he moves to the side and hugged me from my back comfortably, I cling legs with him, he kissed my shoulder, “Goodnight Yoo Na.” he whispered and closed his eyes. Guess this is an extra BDay present from him. Those haunting visions have gone away from my head, thanks to him. The moon shines brighter, signed me to sleep already. Yeah I don’t know if I can get up early tomorrow, but with him hugging me, I don’t mind. So I close my eyes and fall to a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay sorry for the awkward last scene I got here *rolled eyes to the ceilings*

But hope you liked it, finally I got to finish it!

And looks like I made it somehow look a little different. I don’t know lol

Oh and dont worry, this FF doesnt lead to s*x and all those mature stuffs :P 

So that’s it for now, sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie~ Bai~