22

Hard Times

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I throw the alarm clock away.Yeah I was too lazy to set the alarm on my phone,but I got dozens of alarm clocks in my drawer,so why not use it?I grab my phone at my bedside table,and look at the time,”5.30”I said as I put back my phone.As I face Lay,hes still sleeping.He sure is a deep sleeper.Im still hugging him,I don’t know if Im too pushy or what,but Lay seems not to bother,as a plus,he faced me waah~Then I ruffle his curly hair,”Yoo Na?”woh,its Lay.He looked at me with one of his eyes opened,I was in complete shock,”I thought you still asleep!””Well,I woke up from the sound of…something crashing…”then he sit up and look at the corner of my room,”What the…”I laughed as I sit up,”Yeah,it’s the sound of my alarm clock crashing.”then he raise one of his eyebrows and face me,”Seriously?””Yeah,it’s a habit of mine.”he just let out a sigh while I just laughed.

Since he ordered chicken yesterday,today Im going to be the one who makes breakfast.I just toast 4 loaf of bread and cook eggs and bacon.As I was cooking the eggs,I got a sudden lift from my hips,”Wawawa Lay!”he just giggled as he hug my waist,”What are you cooking?”he asked cutely and put his chin on my shoulder.Wah,the feels man the feels,”Just cooking eggs.Im going to cook bacon next!”then he kissed my cheek,perfect timing young man,”Okay Baobei.”then he release the hug as he walk to the couch.I smiled as I flip the eggs,it feels like we’re married already,but I know that’s just some lame boring joke.Eggs are done,so I serve them on a plate,since I’ll arrange the dish later.Then I grab few strips of bacon,and just happily cook it.Here it is,smiling happy bacon on my sight.Ah they smells so good~As I flip the bacon,”Wah you just got tanned you bacons~”I said to myself,these babies will taste good.As I continue flipping,and voila,happy cooked bacon is done.I serve it on the same plate as the eggs,then I take another plate and arrange the foods,”2 loafs,1 eggs,some bacons,okay its done!”I smiled to myself.I arrange mines on the previous plate,its okay I could have the dirty plate haha.Then I shout cutely,”Xing Xing~Zao fan is ready~”then I felt a hand softly pinching my cheek,”Since when you learned Chinese these much?I know you lied,its not from Kris.”then I laughed,”Well,why would I just learn from Kris?I also learned some from Luhan!”

-Flashback-

Remember when I was still sick?While Lay was still cooking porridge,oh and before I stalked him,I secretly send a message to Luhan:

To:Luhan

Lulu,Im bored!

From:Yoo Na

What a short message of mine,I basically wasting my cellular data haha.Then he replied,wow so quick:

From:Luhan

Haha,you silly thing.How are you doing?

To:Yoo Na

Then I reply him back:

To:Luhan

Just fine here.Oh and whats ‘morning’ in Chinese btw?I know its random,I just want to surprise someone teehee~

From:Yoo Na

I know he will be confused,but I don’t know,he replied anyways:

From:Luhan

Psh,its ‘早安Zao An’,and another tip,breakfast is ‘早饭Zao Fan’.I know you want to surprise Lay yah?

To:Yoo Na

I giggled,I quickly replied him and silently get out to the door:

To:Luhan

Lol you got it~Oh and I’ll search the rest on the internet.Sorry to bother you,just continue studying~Lulu fighting!

From:Yoo Na

-End of Flashback-

“Learned from Luhan?Peh you silly kid.”Lay said as he pat my cheek.I smiled,Im so proud of myself,L-O-L.Then I arrange the plates and spoon and fork on the table then we just sit and enjoy the lovely breakfast made by Chef Yoo Na,BAHAH.He put the eggs and bacon on top of the bread,and close it with another loaf of bread,and it become a sandwich.Wow how smart you are,as he take a bite,”Its good!”he smiled with those cute eyes.Ah those eyes,then I just followed him,and also make a sandwich,”Youre basically following me.”he pouted,I just poke his cheek,”But its better this way~Plus how smart you are.”he just smiled.Ah dem dimple is so cute~Then I take a bite,wow the taste,its HEAVEN!Simple but delicious,”Yum yum~”I squealed.So the main point is,the spoon and fork is no use.We just continue eating,also poke eachother’s cheeks,his cheek is so cute when he munches.As we finished eating,”The food was good,thanks for the breakfast~”he said as we put the plates to the sink.He stands beside me,then we face together,he touch my cheeks,”You better shower yah,we’re going to school right?”then I smiled,”Yeah,and we woke up too early anyways.”then he giggled,”Doesn’t mean you don’t wash yourself.I’ll shower at my room,then I’ll come back here okay?”then I poke his nose,”Okay then,come back soon ya,just go in later you don’t have to knock.”then he giggled,”Okay then.”he release his hands as he go in to my room and pack his stuffs.I just stayed at my position,and smiled to myself.How cute to have my very,first,LOVE~You could do anything to your boyfriend,HAHA.Then he came out from my room with his bag,as he reach the door,I quickly chase him,”We’ll ride the bike again yah?”I asked him before he leave,then he smiled,”Sure.”he pat my head as he close the door.I literally jump to my room,Im too excited to tell Nana this!And the rest,but maybe Kai’s too soon.I don’t know,I’ll just let him know.As I got in to my room,I look at my phone,”BAHAH!Still 6 in the morning,so we spend 30 minutes for breakfast.How quick~”I said to myself as I skip to the bathroom.I close the bathroom door and look at the mirror,my eyes look so wide open with no reason.As I look to the sink,”Someone forgot to bring his mini key holder~”I said as I take a closer look at the key holder.Its a shape of a square,and theres the number 10 on it.What is the key holder got to do with the bathroom?I don’t know,I’ll just give it to him later.So I just wear off my clothes and had a nice warm shower.

Ive done with everything,uniform check,nice straight hair check,shoes check!Im basically done!Oh but one last thing,”Face cream…”Im not a fan with face products,but I have to use it,for the sake of my smooth skin.Im not like the other girls who use it gently,I basically just slap the cream to my cheeks and rub them on.Dont forget to spread it to the forehead and chin,”And DONE!”I check myself on the mirror of my dressing table.I feel so good right now,I just don’t know why.Then I just grab my bag and get out of my bedroom.And I was shocked,Lay sure didn’t knock before he get in,”You ready?”he asked and stands up,”Yap!”I said as I walk to him,he my hair,”You look so cute today~”then I remember something,”Oh ya,wait a minute!”I quickly rush back to my room,I grab my phone and his key holder.As I go back to him,”You forgot this~”he laughed and take his key holder,”There must be something I missed out.”I laughed,”Oh and whats the ‘10’ means?”I asked,then he smiled,”Well,it means October.My BDay is 7th October,and it’s a little present from Chen for the early gift.”then I giggled,so his BDay is 7th October,gotta note that,he put the key chain in his pocket,”So ready?”he asked,I nodded,”Got to lock the windows~”I said as I lock all my windows,again Im so overproctective,”Okay,lets get the bike~”he laughed as we get out from the room.Well its not only a normal bike,its ‘our special’ bike.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay,I guess this is called as short but

Aish I really hate my school life,for faks sake.I got a lot of HWs and assignments.

And sorry if there are misstypes and mistakes,and I’ll see u on the next chappie~Bai~