15

Hard Times

I woke up to the sound of the alarm in my phone.Then I stopped the alarm for making sound,whew I didn’t throw it away.I need to get to school early,unless Kai will show up to me and distract me.As I have my nice shower,the moments played back in my head,

”Have you actually wore a helmet before?””I have!Its just…aah pabo Yoo Na.” “You both look cute together.Are you guys couples?””Haha don’t fool around miss~””Well,hope you both get together.You guys look perfect as couples~” “Ah okay then,its time to leave.”he said as he on his way to the door,but I quickly hugged him from behind,”But I’ll be lonely…”then he look at me,smiling,”But you’ll be fine,trust me.”but that only made me hug him closer,he’s so warm,”Okay then,you won before.”I pouted as I release the hug.

“Buaaaaaah~”I cutely squealed,with no reason,”I cant wait later at schoool~”then as I finished my shower,I quickly changed my outfit with my school uniform,as I button my uniform,”Hope Kai wont be mad.”then I smiled.But me as his crush?Why me?Im nothing special from before,we even barely talked once before.If he liked me,we should have talked more before,he wont let me be alone if he liked me,does he actually liked me?Does he really liked me,or he’ll just using me?

For breakfast,I’ll just have bread toast with cheese on top.Afterwards,I drink some milk from the fridge.As I finished drinking my milk,theres a bell.Whos visiting me this early morning?As I opened the door,oh my its him~,”Morning~”I cutely greeted,”Morning.”Lay greeted back with a smile,”Well,sorry to bother,but mind we go to school together?”he asked.Aaaah my heart goes dug dag dug,”Sure!”I cheerfully replied,”Well,you don’t need to bring your bicycle.”then he smiled.So,we walk?!Well,I dunno.As I grabbed my bag,”Oh wait the windows!”then I quickly lock the windows,then close all lights,and close the door,don’t forget to lock it!,”Lets go~”I said as he nodded.

“Whoa…”I opened my eyes wide,this is why he told me I don’t have to bring my bicycle,”Well,I never used it before.Its a gift from my Dad before.Even before I left China,I never forgot to also bring my bike.”Whoa,double seated bike as a gift?!Whoa…,”So,we will be the first one to use it.”he said as he looked at me and smiled.I walk to his bike,”Well from now on,this will be ours.”then I look back to him,”Isnt this yours?””Well,there will be no one to seat at the back,so you will be the first one.”and again,he smiled.Me as the first user?Ah my heart’s booming all over the place,”So again,now,this is ours,you and I.”he said as he tapped at the bike.Its ours?Two of us?I almost wanna jump to space,”Well,lets go then.”he said.I nodded as we get on the bike,then we cycle away.

On the way to school,we happily cycle.This is cool,he took the front while I took the back.Then he was singing something in Chinese,I don’t understand what he’s singing,but it sounded nice:

Zhang Li Yin/Hu Xia:那些年 Back Then (Just the ref :P)

那些年错过的大雨 
na xie nian cuo guo de da yu 
那些年错过的爱情 
na xie nian cuo guo de ai qing 
好想告诉你  
hao xiang gao su ni 
告诉你我没有忘记 
gao su ni wo mei you wang ji 
那天晚上满天星星 
na tian wan shang man tian xing xing 
平行时空下的约定 
ping xing shi kong xia de yue ding 
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱著你 
zai yi ci xiang yu wo hui jin jin bao zhe ni 
紧紧抱著你 
jin jin bao zhe ni

“What are you singing to Yixing?”I asked,well its Chinese,I don’t understand,”Just a favorite song of mine.”he said and smiled,”Then what is it about?”I was too curious,Chinese songs do sound good,then he giggled,”Do you really want to know about it?”yes I do,Im curious,”Well,its about a couple who got separated for some reason.But the lyrics said that the girl made a promise,if they meet again,she will hug him tightly.”he said with a smile,”Do teach me the song~”I requested.He just laughed,”Do you really liked the song that much?””Yap!”I literally blurted out,”Haha okay then,later at school.”he said.Wah this is the first Chinese song that I heard,as a plus,he sang it.Ah my heart blooms like booooom~

As we reached school,we park our bike and grab our bags.As we walk in the hallway,”Yo Lay!”Luhan greeted him.Wah,he’s also an early bird,”Yo Yoo Na!”he also greeted me,and do the bro fist,wow whats with him,”You act weird.”Lay said.Well he does acted weird,”Well,I dunno man.”he said in english.”And why in the world are you wearing that cap?Youre not supposed to wear that.”Lay pointed at his cap,which says ‘’ (P.S with the ‘U’ btw),I just open my mouth,”Yo man!”he answered.Pft is he high or something,”Im serious,are you drunk?”Lay asked him seriously,”Unbelieveable.UNBELIEVABLEE~”again,in english,he shouted as he spins to the toilet.We just stood there,shocked,”He shouldn’t have drinked soju…”he sighed.What?Luhan?Being drunk?Whoa you must be joking Lay,”Hes drunk?Is he even allowed to drink heavy drinks?””Well,I don’t even know!But he shouldn’t be drunk early in the morning.Plus this is actually the first time he came early.”whoa,he is drunk.As Luhan came back from the toilet,he looked,depressed,”Why Im bringing this cap?!And…oh hi.”he awkwardly wave at us.Now he came back from his senses,”What just actually happened?”then we gave him the ‘seriously?’ look.He just awkwardly laughed,”Im sorry,I guess Im being weird again.”well,you were too weird.

Well,it was 3 of us.We just took a seat on the bench at the backyard of the school,Im sitting at the center between them,”Well,you know Im supposed to have the same class with you yesterday.Since you were absent,I ended up sitting alone.”Luhan sighed at me,”Well,then next time,I’ll be sitting next to you,right?”I basically won the war,L-O-L.Then he started a topic,”Well,Lay become your private-doctor yesterday.So,mind spill the beans.”he said as he raised one of his eyebrow.Lay just look away,blushed I think.As for me,I just open my eyes wide at him,”So you like to know other people’s business yah?”I said as I playfully punched him,then he whispered to me which Lay cant hear,”I know you like him.”then he winked at me,I touched my cheeks which are both red,”And,how bout Kai?”then that topic caught me,”I…”I don’t know what to say,”L-O-L I don’t even need to ask you.You will probably reject him,right?”how does he knows?Then I look at Lay,hes just smiling,”Yep I told him.””YAAAAAAHHHH~”I squealed as both of them laughed,”But yeap youre right.I’ll reject him.Just see…”I said and do the ‘Im-watching-you’ sign to Luhan.He just smirked,”Youre strong.Just don’t make Kai mad,he will probably kill us.”then I smirked him back,”Im a lady.I could even punch him if he wants.”then Luhan laughed,then speak some Chinese to Lay which I don’t understand.Lay just laughed and replied him back in Chinese,”What are you talking about?”I spoke up.They just look at me,smiling,”Well,probably something that you wouldn’t want to know.”Luhan said,”Yah,Im always curious with secrets,just spill it!”then Luhan tap my shoulder as he stands up,”You’ll know.”then he go back in to the building.Lay looked at me smiling,”Hes right,you’ll find out.Oh and better we go back,the bell almost rings.”he said as we stands up and go back inside the school.Im curious,what are they actually talking about?Yah wish I understand Chinese.

As I went to the locker,a scent of vanilla reached my nose.I don’t even have to peek beside me,since I already know who’s peeking at me,”What do you want Kai?””Well,so do you accept the-“”We better talk about this later.”I said as I grab my books and slam the locker,”Youre mad?”he asked,”What do you think?”then I walk pass him,without even make an eye-contact with him.

As I walk in to class,as usual,I sit next to Kris.His schedule’s almost the same with mine,so we probably have most of the class together,”Whats with that face?”he asked as he read my face,”I just missed you,but you came back,with an upset face.”then I face him,”You actually know why.””Oh…right.”finally he came back to his senses,”Well,Im sorry about it.Plus he hid his feelings,so I don’t know.”then,he pat my back,”Its okay,just stay strong.I’ll make sure you’ll get Lay as soon as possible,because you know,Im the Love-Doctor.”then he winked at me,I almost wanted to throw up at his actions,”Love-Doctor?In your dreams!”then we laughed.He could be a mood maker,pfffftttt.

Then its break time,I need to talk to Kai now.As I put my things in my locker,I noticed Kai across me,then I quickly pull his arm,”Come with me.”I said with a serious tone.He just followed me.

Our favorite place,the backyard.As we reached the backyard,I slap his cheek,”Are you serious?”I asked,”First,I don’t want to make a fight here,plus I don’t know what’s happening.””Don’t know what’s happening?I promised you earlier we’ll talk,right?”he just nodded,”What is up with you actually honey?”he called me frikin HONEY!My blood is rising,”Honey?We’re not even officially dating!Plus I made a choice,and it wont be able to be fixed again.”then I grab his hand,and 4 words flew from my mouth,”I reject your offer.”then Kai looked shocked,extra shocked.Then he let off my hand,looking desperate,”But why?”he face me,”Don’t you know why?”I asked him softly,”I just had a bad feeling that you will just use me.”then this time,Kai frowns,”Using you?What the hell,why would I be using you?””Because if you had a crush with someone,you must want to know about her more,right?But you,we just even barely talked once before!Youre not even interested!”then I still softly speak to him,”Plus love its not just about looks.Its about feelings,right here.”I point his chest,”You think love is just dating,then broke up?Dude are you out of your mind?!If you really love someone,you should be caring.Not just leave the girl out.That means youre using the girl!And that’s what came up to my mind!”then I tap his shoulder,”Im sorry Kai.Lets just stick with friends.Its just too soon for me.And you.I mean us.”then I walk back,”I don’t want to make you become my enemy,or some sort.Get it?Getting girls is not that easy.”then before I leave,I say my last words,”Maybe another girl would be better for you.”then I left him.

~Kai’s POV~

She left me,just like that.She left me!I kicked the grass and and shouted,”YAAAAAAHHH!!!”I grab my head,”Why she rejected me?Am I not perfect enough for her?!”then I remembered some of her words, ”Because if you had a crush with someone,you must want to know about her more,right?But you,we just even barely talked once before!Youre not even interested!” “Why didn’t I talked to her…”then I fell to the ground in despair.Then,I saw a shadow of a girl,”Why are you here all alone?”then she lend me a hand,”Cmon,stand up.You looked just like a lost puppy.”then I grab her hand and stand up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring chapter.Le sorry,le author is lacking of ideas.

So,a new character is coming up!Who she might be?Hmm…

Oh and Apink didn’t show up for a while,so I’ll put them on the next chappie okeeh?*wink*

And that’s it!Sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes,and we’ll meet again on the next chapter,baiiii~