7

Hard Times

Finally,my body was waiting for this,SCHOOL TIME IS OVER!I walk out and saw Kris waiting at the gate,”Hey,remember our promise right?”he smirks,”Ah stop it,I already saw too many boys smirking today!”I pouted,then suddenly,”AYO GIRL!!!”Nana suddenly hugged me tight from the back,”Who are you disturbing my best friend in the whole wide world!”she stared at Kris,”No,hes just a friend.He may look like one bad boy thou...”I said as I look up at him,”Yo Im Kris,nice to meet you yow!”he said with his yea-so-cool english,”Ayo Kris,Nana on the house!”then they do the bro fist.Nana’s english is good too,but its IN the house,not on,”Cmon Nana,Yoo Na,lets get out from this piece of junk!”he let his tongue out,haha this place sure is a piece of rubbish,then we walk to an ice cream shop nearby the school,as I got inside,I think I met these guys before,”Yoo Na ah,how come you know we’re here!”EXO-K greeted me,”Who else if its not this tall guy!”I playfully punch his side,”Yoo Na,glad to see you again!”EXO-M greeted me too,but I feel bad for Nana,”Hey,dont ignore this girl over here!Nana say hi!”I playfully punch her side too,”HI EVERYONE ITS NANA HERE NICE TO MEET YOU!”she shouted,haha their faces look shocked,”Nana yah,how many times have you shouted,dont you afraid your throat will be sore?”Kai said,”So you met her already yah,Kai?”Chanyeol nudged him,”Yap,we also slept on the grass at P.E.”,guess Kai realized already,”Oh Chanyeol dont be jealous,or dont you tell me you...like her?”he whispered the last part,Nana just blushed,”Yah Kai I know what you did there!”she pouted,then everyone laughed.

~Lay’s POV~

We,EXO gathered at the nearby ice cream shop,we always hang out here after school,”Okay,Im going to get Yoo Na,cya later in 15 minutes!”Kris said and left the shop,I dont know why when I hear her name,I just smiled,”Hey what are you smiling at?”Luhan said,in chinese,”Haha its nothing!”I replied him back,again in chinese,”Oh dont you tell me you like her already?”Tao said,also in chinese,”Yah dont make me,yaaaah!”I at doing aegyo,”Aww,looks like you do like her~”Luhan said,AGAIN in chinese,bah why my cheeks are red,the rest were just like frozen on their seat,cuz they dont know what are we talking about,”Wadefak with those ching chong ling long,speak in korean!”Baekhyun said,”Well,someones-“Luhan’s speech were cutted when Kris entered the shop with Yoo Na,and a girl beside her,”Yoo Na ah,how come you know we’re here!”EXO-K greeted,thank you Kris for saving my life!”Who else if its not this tall guy!”Yoo Na playfully punch his side,to be honest,Im kinda jealous,Luhan noticed me,then he quickly make the act,”Yoo Na,glad to see you again!”he make all of us EXO-M greeted her,thanks Luhan,”Hey,dont ignore this girl over here!Nana say hi!”she punch her side too,so Nana’s the name,thats cute,”HI EVERYONE ITS NANA HERE NICE TO MEET YOU!”but not as cute as I expected,we all were shocked,especially D.O,his eyes doubled in size,and I think its the biggest one Ive ever seen,”Nana yah,how many times have you shouted,dont you afraid your throat will be sore?”Kai said,so shes like Chanyeol’s girl version eh,”So you met her already yah,Kai?”Chanyeol nudged him,”Yap,we also slept on the grass at P.E.”Aww Chanyeol,dont make that face,”Oh Chanyeol dont be jealous,or dont you tell me...”I cant hear the rest of Kai’s speech,but I guess I know the words,and aww the girl blushed,”Yah Kai I know what you did there!”she pouted,then all of us laughed.Looks like Chanyeol also got a new crush.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

We all had a fun time,eating ice creams and joke stuffs,I see that Lay mostly look at me,when I realized him,he just smiled.I think he likes me,or maybe is it just me?And I also saw Chanyeol stare at Nana,aww looks like Chanyeol have a new crush!But does she feel the same?Hope so

When our time is up,its farewell for us,and surprisingly,Lay also head to the same direction,because remember,he also live the same street as mine.And Nana also tag along,because remember,we had a SLEEPOVER!”So,Lay also live the same street as you?THATS AWESOME!”Nana shouted,at least thanks for breaking the awkward silence,”Yea,oh wait,MY BIKE!”I almost forgot bout my bike,we rush back to school,whew we havent walk that far.”Ah my baby thing youre still alive!”I hugged my bike,”Well,I do have another small seat at the back,but its only for 2 people...”I sulked,”I’ll take the back,Lay and Yoo Na could share seats!Its enough right?”Nana said,well good idea,so I could get closer to him.Thanks for that Nana,”Erm...sure?”he scratch his back,aww he also blushed,”LAY AND YOO NA SITTING ON THE TREE!K-I-S-S-“I cover ,”Dont chu dare shout that out loud,we’re still in school!!!!”I wishpered her,he laughed at my reaction,aww I love this kind of guy,”So,shall we?”Lay asked,we nodded.

The ride was fun!Glad the seat was enough for both of us,and Nana’s at the back just enjoying the scene.Oh I want to tell you this scene.I actually a little bit shy to hug his waist,but he just straight put my arms around his waist.Aww how cute,”Dont be shy,just do whatever you want!”he smiled.At the ride,I also lean my cheeks on his back as a plus,hes so warm,he just smiled,”Aww I see what you did there Yoo Na!”Nana said,at the back seat,”Hey dont disturb Yixing,we’ll fall if he doesnt concentrate!”I said,he just giggled,OH how cute when he giggles!

We arrived at our apartement,”Heres your bike Yoo Na,to be honest,I also lived here...”he make his cute smile and look down,he thought I would be mad but,”Then GOOD!I could visit you anytime I want!”I smiled and put his chin up,”Hey look up,its not that Im mad or something.Im happy yah!”I smiled again,then he show his cute smile,that dimple,”Yah Im still here you know!”Oh yeah we forgot about Nana,”Okay lets go to our room,so whats your room number,Yixing?”I love using his real name,its cute,especially how you pronounce it,”Room 1212,HBU?””Oh Im 1112!Then your room’s below mine!Thats fantastic!!!”Im super happy,same apartement,a room below his,ah how happy I am,God,pls dont hate me,”Then as I said,I could visit you anytime I want!Then we’ll see you around then!”I waved at him with my bike beside me,”See you later Lay!CHIPS!”Nana said,oh yeah Lays Chips,haha thats cute,”Cya you two~”he also waved.As we enter our apartement,we go to our rooms.

“So this is your house~PERFECT!”Nana clapped,as we get in to my room,”I wish I could live a life like yours!”she pouted,”Thats just what you imagine!I have to do a part-time job for money,since my parents...left me.”I lowered my voice as I said the last word,”Aww dont cry...”she hugged me,”If you cry I also cry...”I look at her,shes one sweet girl,Chanyeol must be proud,”We’ll continue this topic later yah~Lets prepare dinner now!”we release our hug,and go to the kitchen,”What shall we have for dinner?”I asked her,”Lets have fast food today!But homemade version~”she said,”Okay then,can you take some chicken from the freezer?”

We made a lot of foods today,fried chickens,pizza,burgers,french fries,even homemade CHILLI SAUCE!Thanks to her,we will have a great feast,”Lets eat while watching dramas,okies?”I said,cuz ya knaw,eat at the dining room is boring,”As I expected!Lets grab some chips too!”she recommend,thats also a great idea.We bring our foods infront of the TV,then we sit on the ground,sit on the sofa is boring,and eat on the coffee table also boring,”What shall we watch?Dream High?Or maybe Running Man shows?”I suggested,”Lets do the sad dramas later,lets watch Running Man!”she said,”Okays~”as I open Running Man and dig on the chickens,dang they taste good.

”No dont hide there!!!Run to that side!!!”she shouted,I guess shes also a fan of Running Man,”Phew,Kwangsoo didnt got caught.Hes one dumb IDIOT!”I laughed as she shouted,we ate a lot today,and Nana’s homemade chili is gewd,I take a slice of pizza then dip it in the chili,”YAP RUN THERE GARY RUUUN!!!”wow shes one really big fan of running man.”Do you really like running man that much?”I asked,”Well who doesnt love Running Man anyways?”then we laughed.

“Noo...dont leave the girl.Hey if I tell you to stop then STOP!!!”okay,from happiness,to sad.We watch this sad drama,and shes all emotional,”Hah!Im done!I dont want to cry and make a river here.If you still want to watch go ahead,I’ll take the dishes.”she said as she take some plates,then I shut the TV down and help her,”Wa,you sure you dont want to watch again?”she asked,”Plus,your puffy eyes tells it!Lets just clean up these mess.”I just nod.I cant even talk Im too emotional.

“Lets make a little tent on our bed!”we take some of my scarfs,then we try to make a tent with it.And our little tent is done!I grab a flashlight then turn off the lights.We get in the tent and I light up the flashlight,”Isnt this cool?”I asked,”Really cool...”she said,”Well,lets continue the topic then!So how your parents...left?”she asked,well shes my close friend now,I could tell her my feelings,”I guess youre the only person I trust.Promise you wont tell anybody yah?””Trust me~”then we do a pinky promise,”So tell me everything Yoo Na,its okay if you cry,I am your shoulder to lean on.”when she said that,I just smile.Then “The Story of My Life” began.

-------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

“Daddy’s going to work,okay?I might come home late,but dont worry okay?”my Dad said,”Okay Daddy!”I cheerfully said,then he bent down and hug me,then he stands up and kiss my Mum’s cheeks,”Take care of her,okay?””Cmon you dont have to remind me,Im her Mum,remember?”then he hug my Mum,”I know I trust you.”then he release the hug and leave.

When Daddy’s not home,Im always lonely.Even Mum’s trying to find entertainment to cheer me up.Sometimes,Mum bring me with her to Aunty’s house,which is the place I mostly hate.Because my cousins are all cruel.Just like Aunty.Wish Uncle still lives,then Aunty wont be a bad Aunty.

When its 10 at night,my Mum was worried at Aunty’s house,because Dad havent give her calls to tell her that hes fine,plus the latest time Dad got home is at 8,”Im going to check if Dad’s fine.Aunty will take care of you okay?”she kissed my forehead then leave.I dont know what will happen to me at Aunty’s hands.

Its 12,and Mum still not coming back to pick me up.I was completely scared,but one of my cousin,which is the only cousin whos nice to me,try to comfort me that everything is fine.Then theres a knock on the door.My Aunty open the door and,what are 2 police doing here?”Excuse me,is Kang Yoo Na here?”I stood up as my name was called,then the police kneel down and put both hands on my shoulder,”Im sorry to tell you this kid,but your parents died from a car accident,someone might cut the brakes off.Plus its raining right now right?”he pointed at the wet window.Yes,its raining,”and an eyewitness noticed it,and called us,along with the ambulance we try as fast as we can to get them,as the doctors check both of your parents.Theres no sign of life.”I was shocked when I heard the word,”no sign of life”,”Im sorry Yoo Na,but that means both of your parents are died.”I let all my tears out,what am I going to do with my life,alone,I dont want to be in the orphanage,but I have to,to get out from my Aunty too,I hate her so much,”So its your choice Yoo Na.Its either you stay here with your Aunt or stay in the orphanage.”the other police said.I dont know why is this happening,why is this so sudden,if I choose orphanage,then I will be lonely,like forever.But if I choose to stay at Aunty,I cant be free and instead got harrased by my Aunty,”Orphanage...”I said quetly,my Aunty just make a fake shocked face,”But I think its best-“”Orphanage.”I cut her speech and said the word more clearly,”Okay then,its your choice.Lets go back to your house and pack your stuffs,okay?”I just nodded.At least I get myself a chance to be free without my Aunty.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay,this one’s quiet long.Actually there will be more flashbacks,but I decided to just continue it at the next chapter.Its too long already.

But anyways,stay tune on wuts goin to happen next,and how Nana would react,ooooh excitiiing

And sorry if there are any mistakes and misstypes ^_^

Thats it and see you on the next chapter~Adios!