25

Hard Times

For Computer,we just learn how to use photoshop.And seems like Tao is having fun with it,”Wooh,look!Sparkly panda!”he said as he pointed at his work,peh panda have obsessions with pandas.He made the panda to look sparkly,and I almost choked,”Maybe decrease the ‘sparkliness’ a little bit,its way too sparkly.”I advice him,he just pouted at me,”But its good already~”then,it feels like I want to squeeze myself into a ball for some reason.

“Okay,its going to be bell in 5 minutes,make sure you save your work and shut down your computer.”Mr.Cho said as we saved our work,when I was about to shut down the computer,”But I still want to stalk people…”Tao sulked.Ah this silly Tao,then I pinch his cheek,”So youre a stalker yah?We can stalk next time okay?”this silly brother gah,then he just pout in defeat,”Fine…”then he shut down the computer.As I check the time,it will be bell in a minute,”Lets countdown from 60!”I said as I poke his cheek,then he face me,and cutely smiled at me,”60~59~58~”then I follow him,and seems like we’re the only weird ones here,or maybe not.Some people also follow us,”5~4~3~2~1!”then right at time,the bell rings,then we did the high 5,”Good timing!”then we quickly stand up,and don’t forget the doll,”This little baby will never get lost from me~”I said as I play with the panda doll.Then he smiled at me,”I’ll also give one to Lay gege,so it will be couple dolls~”he said as he touch his cheeks.This silly too cute to be true brother,then I pinch his cheek,”Why youre so cute~!”then he touch both his red cheeks.Hah,natural blush eh?

As usual,we all sat on our place,and wow its kinda crowd,then 5 familiar boys came to us,”Can we join you?”I smiled,”Sure~Oh and nice haircut V~”V just smiled,”Thanks.”then the 5 take their seats.Wow EXO+BTS+Bomi+Nana+Me=its fully packed.Lay sat beside me,he wrap his arm around my shoulder,”How was Computer?Did Tao do silly things to you?””Hahah,way too silly~”I replied at I smiled at Tao,”At least I helped her with photoshop!”he said then Lay just chuckled and poke my cheek,”Aww aren’t they sweet couples?”Jimin said then we all just laughed,”Well,don’t you know?Theyre actually already together~”Nana said as she throw love shots at us,”I know right,thanks Kris for spreading the news!”Chen said then Kris just smirked at him,”Im awesome I know.””Yoo Na and Lay,sitting on the tree~”Bomi said while clap her hands,I just pout at her,”Youre just the same as Nana yah!”then she laughed and high 5 Nana.And as I look around,theres one people missing here,”Wheres Kai?”I asked,they all just shrugged,except Kris who frozed,”Well,he said he want to take a day off.I don’t know why.””Kris,I know you lied.”I glare at him.Then he just gave up,”Okay okay!But really,I told him about you got together with Lay,then he just told me he want to ditch school!”some people gasped,wow,I guess Kai’s not giving up,and I already could imagine what is he doing right now at home.

~Kai’s POV~

I skipped school today,because of frustration.I was laying on my bed,trying to calm myself down,”Why she chose Lay instead of me?!”then as I sit up,I saw the picture of my ‘ex’ sister on the corner of my room.I threw it yesterday.

-Flashback-

“Stupid…stupid..STUPID!”I shouted as I grab the photo of my sister,and threw it hard to the corner of my room.It crashed perfectly,just the way I like it.I also grab the shirt that she gave me before and rip them.That was the couple shirt with my sister before.As I threw the shirt to the corner of my room,”I need a break…”then I grab my car keys and go get my car at the basement.My Dad gave me the car as a present for me,even though I was still too young to drive.

I was driving along the road,and its raining,perfect,like my mood right now.As I got to the road where Lay’s apartement is,I saw 2 people hugging,and the guy looks like Lay.And who is he hugging to?But I just continue drive along.After 30 minutes of driving,I got a text.As I look it up,its Kris,and as I read the message,I am not impressed:

From:Kris

Finally,Lay and Yoo Na got together~Ikr they are bounded to be together,and sorry Kai if it hurts your feelings,she chose Lay instead of you.Oh and do you know?How cute,they were hugging under the rain!How romantic they are kekeke…

To:Kai

So those 2 people I saw before was Lay and Yoo Na?!My heart broke into pieces,maybe at the café she thinks that Im already okay.But no,it still hurts.Then I just make a quick reply to him and drive back home:

To:Kris

Sorry man,I got to ditch school tomorrow.Cya on Monday.

From:Kai

-End of Flashback-

“Why she keeps on stuck in my head?!”I think I still like her,but I need to move on,I cant keep on like this.She will probably stay with him,he is the one for her.Maybe I just need to find another girl that suits me more,I cant keep on being like this.As a plus,I also saw Lay riding a motorbike and I think the girl behind him is Yoo Na,sleeping on his back comfortably.Im too frustrated,then I just ended up,close my eyes,and sleep.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I was frozed in place,why Kai wants to skip school?I thought he’s fine already.Lay tried to comfort me,”Its okay Yoo Na,Kai will be fine.”then I look up at him,whos smiling to me,”Cmon smile~”he said as he raise both corners of my lips.It feels like I want to hug him already,”Kiss him!Kiss him!Kiss him!Kiss him!Kiss-””YAH ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!”I literally shouted,at least I didn’t screamed,and the rest just laughed and clapped their hands,like happy seals.Nana just hid under the table,and to break the humor,”Okay,its almost bell we gotta eat quickly before the bell goes unless we are gonna get caught and got detention and all full stop.”I said way too quickly.And that,what we call ‘silence maker’.Everyone’s silent now,that’s good,so I just continue eating,then the laugh continues.Cant all these people shut their mouth and eat?!

So now,I got Ethics class.Yahoo.And its going to be boring as hell.As I got to my locker,I just grab a notebook,”Okay baby panda you stay here~”I said to my doll as I put it inside my bag,then slam the locker close.Then I saw a shadow of a girl with fabulous hair,”Don’t you know what happened to Bomi?Now shes ignoring me!”then I face her,”First,I don’t want to start a fight.Two,I don’t even know why she acts like that.And three,I got to go,bye miss Na Eun.”I quickly end the conversation and walk away.I really hate those girls,I also don’t know why Bomi is acting weird.But anyways,I go to my class right away.

As I got in the class,wow Im not late yet,so that’s good.Then I just pick the seat at the corner,I love the corner so much!Then I look at the window beside me,the sky is so beautiful,the clouds,oh I spotted the heart shaped cloud again!Then I felt a tap on my shoulder,as I face to the right,I am so surprised,”Nana?””WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS AGAIN YAHOO!”she literally screamed and clung to me.Some people look at us weirdly,AT LEAST some people,not everyone,”Nana,I cant breathe!””Oh ya!”then she quickly release it,I almost choked,twice,”As I heard,the history teacher will be teaching us Ethics.Argh I hate that stupid,short,teacher.”she said,I just chuckled,”He will do fine.”I said as I smiled to her.Everyone hates the history teacher,well including me,but we have to be ‘CALM’.Thats what Ethics for,to be ‘CALM’.

Well as I predicted,Ethics class is boring.We just need to answer 10 easy questions,then done.And most of the answer is about ‘good’ and ‘bad’.I finished first and Nana follows up.As we get back to our seats,I open my bag and take the doll Tao gave me earlier,”Wah,can I see?”Nana asked,I giggled and gave the doll to her,”Its so cute~””Yea,its from Tao,for congratulating me-“”To be with Lay right?Haha I knew it!But its so cute~”she said as she pinch the panda’s cheeks,”Oh and I want details!””Details of what?””The ‘details’”I laughed as she said that,”Ah,fine then.”So I told her how he read my diary,how I ran away,and how we hugged under the rain,and additional story when we slept together,”Wow,but isn’t it too soon for you to sleep with him eh?””I know,but how could I slept while I was freaking out from the horror movie?”then she laughed,”He must be hot yah?”she said as she winked at me.I touch my red cheeks,”Well,you’ll experience that with Chanyeol soon~”I quickly charge at her,now shes the one who blushed,”I know…but maybe more ROMANTIC~Rather than under the rain,maybe under the snow~”and she meant by christmas,”In your dreams~”I quickly defeat her.She pouted at me,”But do you think Chanyeol will propose to me?”I pat her back,”Of course he will,you just need to wait.And Im sure,it will be romantic~””More romantic than YOURS~”then I just slap her cheek,she slap me back,”Anyways,you got dance later ya?You bring clothes?””Of course I bring clothes,we have to change for dance!””I know,Im just reminding you~And the boys gonna be so HOT later and I going to be cray cray~”she squealed,Im also excited for dance later and seeing the boys dance,especially Lay,gonna make me have a heart attack~!

Finally,its bell!We are free from this disgusted boring class!We quickly grab our things and get out from the class,”For those who haven’t finished the work do it as a homework!”Mr.Kim shouted,and we laughed as we heard him swearing.Hahah!How funny,”So do we change now,or later?It will be crowd though if we change later.”I asked her,”How bout now?So we could just rest later.”so I agreed,so we go to the closet and holy marshmallows its EMPTY~,”Lets change quick~!”she said as we pick our changing rooms.I change my clothes quick,then get out from the changing room.Seems like Im the first to finish changing clothes,as I get to the mirror,I just fix my hair a little bit,”I think I look good~”

(This is not the OC,Im just showing u how the clothes looks like)

Then I was a little startled when Nana finished changing,”Oh my Yoo Na you look so CUTE~”Oh Nana,you look so…awesome,”Wow Nana you look so cool!”she wore sleeveless spotted top with baggy pants and with checkered shoes,“No,youre cuter~!”She said as she poked my cheek,”You guys changed already?”as we look at the entrance,its Bomi,”Yeah how bout you?”Nana asked,”Well,I was about to change!”she smiled as she get in to the changing room,”We can wait for her,Im just going to fix my hair a little bit.”I said as I fix my bangs,then I saw her sprayed some mist to her neck,smells good,like lily flower,”Want some?””No its okay,I have mine.”then I take out mine.I sprayed some on my neck and strawberry aroma wander around the room,”Strawberry~Smells good!”she said and I giggled,”I like strawberry that’s why.””Well,for me,Lay smells like honey somehow.So strawberry and honey is a perfect combination~”then I playfully punch her side,”Silly Nana,but Lay does smell like honey~””And you like it yah?”then I punch her again,”Stop taunting me you silly.”then she laughed,and Bomi is done changing,and oh my God,”Wow Bomi you look…amazing.”I said as I drop my jaw,Bomi giggled and push my jaw up,”Well,its just a normal shirt with jersey,and well leopard sweat pants.”what?You call that normal?!Sparkly shirt and a little glittery jersey,you call that NORMAL?!Oh and those shoes are so cool,”Hot pink shoes…so cool.”she laughed at me,”But you look cuter,look at you~”she said as she make me face the mirror,”But really,you look so cool…”Nana said as she joined the line,”Thank you~”Bomi said as she spray some mist to her neck,wow smells like candy,”Seems like all 3 of us sprayed mist yah?”Nana said as we just giggled,yeah we made the room become full of mixed aromas,”Better we get out of here,it’s a waste of time to stay here.”Nana said as we just laughed while grab our bags and leave.

We went to the dance room first,”Wow,its empty.”I said,its like really empty,theres only like 2 benches and a music player,no people,we put our bags on one of the benches,”Then we can just lay down here.”Nana said as she lay down on the floor,Bomi just look around the room,while I walk to one of the big mirrors.I check myself,thank goodness I look fine.Then we almost startled when we hear the door creaked open,the boys and some bts arrived,and they look so…handsome,”You came already?”Kris said,”But its not bell yet!”Xiumin quickly followed,then Nana sit up,”Yeah,and why are you coming early?”Nana asked,”Well,its our choice to come early.”Chanyeol said and shrugged,”Yoo Na!”its Lay,then without thinking I just run to him,then I hugged him,then I smell his honey scent,he hugged me back,”You smell good~””So do you.”Lay quickly follow,I giggled,”Told ya~Strawberry and honey is a good combination~!”Nana said,I just pout at her,”Why you always being silly ah?”he giggled at me as he release the hug,”You look so cute~”Lay complimented as he pinch my cheek,he wore a black leopard sleeveless shirt with baggy pants,with white shoes,”You look so cool~”I said as I tug his shirt,the shirt is sleeveless so it shows his arm muscle,”Lovey dovey couples we’re still HERE!”Baekhyun and Luhan pout at us,we just laughed,”They just hate to see happy couples.”Lay smiled as I release my hand from his shirt.

The bell just rang.While the others haven’t come yet,some of the boys stretch,I stretch with Bomi while Nana just sit on the floor with legs crossed,”Why don’t you warm up a little bit Nana?”Bomi asked,”Well,I don’t stretch for dance,Im just lazy.”then I laughed at her,”You sure?””Yes I sure,I always don’t stretch for dance.”okay,fine,she doesn’t stretch.Then I find myself a wall,then put up one leg and just make myself comfortable at the wall,and I call this “Stand Up Split”.Bomi gasped,”Oh my God Yoo Na how can you do that?”then Nana smirked,”She is flexible you know~””Oh my God oh my Lord of my World!”Kris also surprised then the rest of the boys look at me,”How can you do that?”Jungkook gasped.I just laughed while put down my leg,”Well,its only a stand up split,nothing special.””Cmon Yoo Na show us some moves~”Nana cheered,I just smirked then I do some walkovers then end it with a split,”Oh my God!”Xiumin gasped as the rest clapped and laughed,because its too incredible to see.Lay just frozed,yes Lay you are currently dating with THIS type of girl,BAHAH,”More Yoo Na more!”Nana cheered,”Yoo Na!Yoo Na!Yoo Na!”Bomi also cheered.I stand up,now Im just doing the simple ones.I just put my body on the floor,and with the help of my waist I put up my legs and move it to the front,and just push as far as I can.Some boys especially Chen,got trolled.They were on the ground laughing their *ss off,”You should be proud Lay!”Baekhyun said as he continue laughing.Lay just blinked his eyes couple times,”What in the world…”he murmured.As I pull back my legs,I stand up,”What now?”I asked,”Okay that’s enough that’s enough!”Lay shook his head while the rest laughed,”Yes Lay,you are currently dating a hyperactive jungle girl who have a body of a snake and could kill your-“”Okay Nana that’s enough!”I quickly cover ,Bomi from behind laughed,”Well that could kill your heart away~””Yah!You and Nana are just the same!”then both of them laughed and did the high 5.The boys keep on laughing,and how cute Chanyeol laughs,its like ‘XD’.Then I skip to Lay and hug him from the side,”At least my chips is not laughing~””I was shocked to date an anaconda…”Lay still open his eyes wide,then I pinch his cheek,”Im a human,not a snake!””But the inside you are.”Lay said as he face me and touch both of my cheeks.Wah the feels man the feels!”Argh I hate sweet couples!”Xiumin said crossed armed,”Uminnie,you will get a girl soon too!”Luhan said while hit Xiumin’s sides with his elbow,”Nope I wont,I will be forever single!””Means forever alooone~”Chen haunt him,then Xiumin stands up and chase Chen,”Okay hyung I was just kidding!But really,forever alooone~”and that made Xiumin ran faster,then all of us laughed,Chen sure is a troller.Then Xiumin got Chen and Xiumin tickle Chen’s sides,”Okay hyung Im sorry!I was…HAHA PLEASE STOP HYUNG!!”Chen fall down and Xiumin fall on top of him.They stared at each other.Then theres some awkward silence.Then Baekhyun break the silence,”Yah,are you guys gay?”then Xiumin came back to his senses and stands up,”But its his fault!”he points at Chen,”But also your fault for falling on top of me!”Chen follows,”Okay that’s enough.”D.O walk to them and calm them down.D.O is the peace maker eh?As I look at Sehun and Tao,theyre just on their own world,”Isnt this cute?Its the llama doll that Kris gave to me~”Sehun cutely said,”Yeah,I know I got it too.”Tao said while pinching the llama doll.Theyre just like kids.Kekeke…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okays,I dunno why I wrote this much!

And as you realized,I changed the title for the chapters,bcuz I realized,if it counts in days,then it will take forever to reach like christmas day or maybe new year in this FF,bcuz its like still March in this FF :P.So for now,I use numbers :) also bcuz I at naming titles.

And sorry if there are mistakes and misstypes,and I’ll see you again on the next chapter~Bai bai~