4

Hard Times

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Once again,I throw the alarm clock away,but this time,harder.

“Why do I have to wake up in the morning just for...schoooool....”In my sleepy voice.I stretch my arms and get out of my bed.I look at the mirror beside my bed,”Sleepy eyes as always...”

Err day everyday,I always have my gewd,warm shower,”What will school be like ya?I think people will gossip about me at the hallways later.”I let out a sigh,”But the past is the past,I have to move on!”

For breakfast,I just have my simple breakfast ‘Cereal and Milk!*hair whip*’ and since I woke up way too early,”Ah,still 6:10,gonna fetch some news.”Is it just me or am I addicted to morning news?

As I turn on the TV,just in time the news started,”Yea yea a girl got ,a business just closed down because of bankrupt,nah nah nah this is boring.I dont know why my Dad use to love news?Yah,6:30,Im going now.”I turn off the TV,and grab my bag and walk out,”See ya later again room!”I lock the windows as always,and shut then lock the door.

Going to school by car?Not my style bruh.I just ride my bicycle happily like those old times,”I want to ride my biCYcle I wan to ride my biiiike~” (P.S Ya knaw the song) As I continue my good 30 minutes of cycling,I finally reach my school,”What?Crowded already?Not late am I?”Then I pick my bag and walk to the hallway.But not as I expected,this time I saw a man,with my own eyes,smooching with a girl,dude its the first day of school!But when I realize his face,”As usual,kingkas are all peverts...”Wanna know who are the kingkas?Bangtan Boys with their stupid motto,”Fire Fire Fire!Get Higher!Higher!Higher!”and that boy who was smooching was one of them,”What are you looking at?Jelly of me?”the girl smirked who caught my eyes stare at the OH-NOT-SO-SWEET couple,the girl is one of the queenkas,with their stupid group name A-PIIIIIINK!Well,I dont want to start a fight so I just and go the away.She took my arm,”Hey I havent even finish my spe-“”Let it be,Eunji,you will just make her heart-broken.”He said,ah who else is not as romantic as Sugaaaaaaaaah,”Miss me little girl?”He approach me with like 0,5 cm near my face,I slap him away,”What the fudge are you doing with my pretty face!”I exclaimed and made him look a little....”Oops I gotta go,thanks for wasting my time,standing here for NOTHING!”I shout that word ‘NOTHING’ and storm off,”Oh and last thing,just continue making out,Im not jealous,you know me so well lah Im not really into jerky boys with jerky faces like YOU!”then I really storm off and go to the principal room.Im kind enough for not telling it to the Principal.

“Okay Kang Yoo Na,here’s your schedule.Hope your happy with it!”he said.History in the first,freaking,period?Do you think Im happy with it?I am dissapointed.A lot.

When I go to my locker,I open it with the keys the Principle gave me earlier and slam them open,”Welcome back to school,little girl.”As I arrange my locker,I smell something like,vanilla?Or is it honey?Meh more like vanilla.”What do you want?”I blurted out,not caring whos the one stalking at me,”Well is it a problem for looking at your pretty face?””Oh shut up tan-ny guy,Im not falling for your what you so called ‘tricks’”Then I face him,”Want a talk?I dont have time,and I got to go.See you later at lunch time,or maybe not.I dont care.See ya,Kai.”I walk away,I caught him murmur something to himself.How cute you look when your dissapointed,but again,Im not interested.

Class is going to be supeeeeeeeer boring,there are no fun class except DANCE!But I have it only at Friday,plus LAST PERIOD,”Perfect...”I swear I want to freaking burn the school.

“Ah your late,again”Mr.Kim said,with his serious,like serious tone,”Well I know we are running out of time man.”The tall guy said,with his manly english.”I dont know what you are talking about,but since the seats are all taken,you only got a spot left,which is next to that girl.”He pointed at the seat beside me.I thought he would be a little dissapointed but,”Heya.”he smirks and sit beside me.”Im Kris btw.”Thats wuzzzz,quick.”Kang Yoo Na.”I said,also with his style of talking,”Your a cold girl too eh?How cool.”He said with his eyes not really wide opened.”Nope,Im just copycat-ing you.”I use my sweetest smile,so he know,Im not that type of girl,”Thats cool,again.Oh and I hate history.Especially with that short teacher!”he exclaimed,”Dude who doesnt hate history?”I replied him back,”You two on the back,shut up and follow the lesson.”Mr.Kim said.Say shut up to a student?Now that makes me excited.He chuckled a little,”He thinks that we are getting along quickly.Which is kinda true.”He said with his arm on the back of his head,”Anyways,wanna seat together later at lunch?Also Im going to introduce you to my friends.”he said,”Sure,Im free thou.”I said.Making second friend,check!

Bell rings.Everyone stand straight up,packing their stuffs and walk away for lunch.”Better pack quickly,unless our seats are taken.””I know Mr.Wu Im not new here thou.”I said,as we walk out the class.As we enter the cafeteria,wow its crowded like hell,”Pfftttt why they only provide a cafeteria,why not 2?”he said,yea I kind of agree,cuz look how long is the line,looks like we’re going to a concert or something,”Yea our turn next!”he said.We order our foods and take it to the seat,”Yo wassap guys!”He said to the group of boys,”You may seat here,lady”He pick the seat for me,which is next to him,Im not falling for your tricks,Mr.”Hey I know you before.”I look up to find that sweet voice of someone that I,probably met yesterday,”You study here too?Well then bingo huh?”I said to the dimpled guy.”Hehe you still remember me yah?””Of course I remember you Yixing,we met like yesterday!”we laughed,”So you already met Lay?Well thats good so I dont have to tell you his obsessions with unicorns!”Kris said,”Unicorns?Wow I never knew you like that horse with that magical horn!”Lay chuckled and blushed at my not-really-funny joke,”Then Im going to introduce you the rest!”Kris said,he points the guy with chubby cheeks,”This is our Umin.Well his name is Xiumin.Real name is Minseok.””Hi~”Xiumin waved with his cute voice,”Hi~Nice to meet you.”I replied,”Meh you dont have to be that formal,well,we’re friends now uh?”He said,”I guess.”I smiled.Aww look at that those cute cheeks.Next,Kris pointed at the guy with big eyes,”This is our deer,Luhan.Hey,say hi!”that guy Luhan look up with food still in his mouth.Wow he does look like a deer,well just look the way he eats.After he swallowed the food,”Sorry I was eating.Well,hi!”He said.I wave him back.Panca panca eyes.How cute.”Oh and he’s also chinese!”Kris said,Luhan just nod.”Then next,our high-note singer Chen,real name is Jongdae.””Heeeeeey!”Chen waved at me.Wow he is the cheery type.”Heyyy”I wave him back,”Well,why you’re so cold?Be wild!and freeee!”He said.Well we just barely met,but okay,I wave him with both of my arms,wide,”There you go~”he said.Yea he really does the cheery type.”And last but not least,our baby panda Tao~”I look at him,wow those dark circles look cute,just like a panda,”Hi Im your panda Tao~!”he greeted.From the way he acts,I think hes the maknae here,”Hiii~You’re so cute!”I said,”Wae?So Im not cute?”Xiumin said,”Haha all of you are cute~”they just blushed.Aww they sure are cutie pies.I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow,one hella kinda long chapter of mine.I know this is normal but,lol I got ideas flying over my head.

And looks like Yoo Na making some friends,thats cool.

Argh wuts with all these miss-types,I swear I didnt miss-type when I first check it.Or isit just me?

School life will continue on the next chapter,now I gotta go back(again) with my stupidest,project ever.Making a tower with papers for art.*sighs*