5

Hard Times

Lunch was fun!I cant believe I got along with them so quickly,and those guys were also cute,”Em,do you mind if you stay after-school for 15 minutes?Cuz Im going to introduce you to the rest of my friends!”Kris said,”What?More friends?Wow,you guys sure lucky to have so many friends~”I said.They do blessed to be cheerful and have a lot of buddies.Not like my past…

The bell rings,”Hey!”Lay show up beside me,”What class do you have then now?””Well,its math.Argh first was history,and now’s maths.School does hates me!”I said,”Maths?Well we have the same class then!”Wow,the same class as him!What will it be like?Then,more chances to get to know about him.Great!

When I was taking some stuffs from my locker for maths,a gang of boys with gold chains around their neck,one of them wear an eye-patch,dang must be the Bangtan Boys!I try to pick my stuffs quickly,but its too late,”Hey there cutie~What class do you have now?”One of them ask,and he must be J-Hope if I remember,”None of your business.””No,your business is ours,need help for those stuffs?”Another one offer me,and he must be Taehyung a.k.a ‘V’,”No thanks,Im just a normal girl okay?So back-off.”They all just stare at me,”Don’t you hear me?Back-OFF!”They still stand there looking at me,”This is my last warning unless I will push you guys down to hell and call the police!”They know Im kidding,but the police I mean is the principle,”Aww don’t be mad cutie,your ugly when you’re mad.”The leader a.k.a Rap Mon put his hands on my shoulders,”This is my last,and only warning.Now Im late for class,unless you back-off,then I wont be late.”They just look confused,my blood starts to boil,”HELP!THIS SON OF A B*TCH IS KILLING ME TO HELL RIGHT NOW YAAHHH!”They just laughed,but not on the right time.I shocked when the maknae,Jungkook,got pulled and punch in the face.Guess what?Its Kai.”If you wont listen to her words,I’ll be the one to beat you up into pieces and throw you all to hell!””Hey,we are the Kings here,so you have no right to punch my baby over there.””Popularity doesn’t matter,its your ATTITUDE that matters!”He throw a punch on the leader.Man that punch was an oww!The visual,Jin jump over Kai and they have a cat fight.While me and the rest can just enjoy the show,”Ok Kai that’s enough,yah Jin stop pulling his ears!”they didn’t listen to me,”I SAY STAHP FIGHTING FOR S SAKE!”finally,they stopped.Some students get out of the class to see what’s happening.Then my class,got out,including Lay.Some people talk to their friends what’s happening,then Lay approach me,”What’s happening?And why you’re still here you were suppose to be in class!””Those piece of sh*ts came to me and they just blocking the way!”Then finally,the show ended as the Principle comes,”Kai,Jin,Kingkas,and you two,Yoo Na,Yixing,office,now!”

“Thanks Bangtan Boys for bringing us to this piece of hell!”Kai was really mad.Yeah its all Kingkas’ fault,we all were in his office then the Principle comes in,”I see that Yixing don’t have business for this issue,so you may go back to your class Yixing.””Yoo Na ah,stay strong,you too Kai!”me and Kai nodded,then he head back to class,”So,who started this fi-“”ITS HIM/THEM!!!”we pointed,well those ‘Kings’ got more people,but doesn’t mean the truth is hidden,”Well Yoo Na,you were the victim of this issue,so tell me everything.How its started and all.”I told him everything,not leaving a single detail,I even use swear words but I don’t care,even infront of the Principle,I was boiling mad,”Okay that’s how it goes.So Kingkas,this is the 274th time you got the main scene of this fight.Its not detention,but I need you to clean all the classrooms after school.Thank you for the info Yoo Na,and lucky Kai doesn’t get involved in this punishment.”Kai smirks at them,making the ‘that’s what you get’ face.We both leave the office,and go back to the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ah,this chapter is kinda short,because Im in a hurry and Im not used typing with small laptops.Lol I guess I should have type it on my desktop.Thx to my Dad,he’s currently using it.

Well then,that was rough.Punishment in the first day of school already?So cool

I think I might edit a little at some of the story,because Im not satisfied with it.

Well,that’s all for now.Stay tune for more chapters,and if you guys think this FF is boring,do tell me so I know.Its okay to have courage to tell me ^_^

And the school day will continue on the next chapter.Farewell for now~*winks*