28

Hard Times

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I slowly open my eyes,what a great nap I had before!The rest just talked to themselves and some already plan for the choreo thingy.Then I found myself hugging him,what in the world?!Wasnt I just lean back before?But as I look at him,he also hugged me and slept,his smile when his sleeps is adorable~Feels like I want to cuddle him tighter,as I breath out,the air caught his neck,and that made him tickled,”Yoo Na…”he slowly opened his eyes and cutely called me,oh do say that again please,”Mhm?””What time is it?”aww,his voice is so dang cute,as I check the time from the clock,”10 minutes before the bell.”then we release our arms,I rub my eyes as he stretch his arms,then I heard my phone rings from my bag,”Em hold on a second.”I said to him as I scramble through my bag,as I got my phone,I face away from him and quickly,AND quietly answer the call,”Annyeonghaseyo,Yoo Na nimida.””Nae,this is your boss.””Ah boss!Nice to meet you!””Yes,I forgot to tell you yesterday that you will have I think about a week off,I don’t know till when because our McD’s still being renovated,but no worries,your salary wont be halfed.And I’ll inform you again once its done renovating.”a week off!Yippy hay!Then I reply him happily,”Okay then!Hope its nicely renovated!And I still got class,so we can call again later.””Ah I see,well I just want to tell you about the renovation,and have a good week off ya!””Nae boss,annyeong.”then I end the call,”I got a week off from work!”I said as I did my victory dance,he chuckled at me,”Well,do you actually work?I think you spend most of the time at home.””I just get a part-time job,since you know,busy school life.But my boss is too kind he gave me more salary per-month,exclusively for me.””Ah I see…”he said as he lean on the wall,”How bout you?Where you get money from?”then he chuckled,”Well,but don’t tell this to anyone ya?I actually teach kids to dance,and the owner of the studio gave me 30% extra salary for me.How nice of him.”wow,so he teaches dance,that’s why he was so cool before,”And I only work on Sundays,oh we can also practice for the dance on Sunday when my shift is done.”he said as he smiled at me.So he also teaches dance,like me,and also on Sundays!Then he want to take something from his bag,”Here’s the card,for the address of it.”as I took the card from him,this card seems familiar.As I look at the address,oh my gosh this is a total miracle!Its at the same studio as mine!”Then we coach at the same place.”I quietly said to him,he was in complete shock,”Wait so you teach there too?!””Yeah!I told you before I also teach dance on Sundays,but I don’t see you before,maybe we’re on the different shift.I work at around morning afternoon.””That explains it,I work around mid evening.”wait mid what?A huge time difference,”But sometimes the time changes though,sometimes I also get to teach with another teacher.”well,must be hard controlling the time,”Em so youre free tomorrow?”he asked,”Yeap,Im free.””Then lets spend time together,only you and me.”then he smiled at me.Only us?Waaah don’t tell me this is a date!”Okay~”I replied and I hug his arm.From now on,he will become my personal pillow and hot water bottle,HAHA.He chuckled and poke my cheek,”Youre being clingy today ya.”I just giggled,because I know,he doesn’t really mind.

The bell rang,”Okay all,have a good weekend!”Mr.Tae said as we pack our things and left the room.Lay waited for me as I still pack my things,”Okay Im done~”I said as I zip and grab my bag,then I hold his hand,he smiled at me,”Lets go then.”and before we walk out to the door,”Have a good weekend you couples!”I giggled at Mr.Tae,”Bye sir!”I waved at him and we left the class.

We walk out from school,TGIF people!Then I saw many people talked about the fire yesterday,as I look at the main door of the school,I saw the principle bowed to the 2 man in hat.Must be the investigators,”Wonder if they will find out the one who burned the basement.”I said to Lay,”Mhm…”then we walk to our bike,as we get on the bike,”Ready?”I nodded at him,then we cycle away.

We arrived infront of my room,we hugged and bid goodbye,”Remember tomorrow yah?”he said then I smiled at him,”Okay Xing Xing~”then I get another chance to kiss his cheek,his puffy cheek uwah~Then he touch my cheeks,”Why youre so cute~”LOL his voice is so cute,then he kiss my forehead,gah those soft lips melted me away,I secretly blushed,”Im going now,see you tomorrow.”then he release his hands from my cheeks and walk to the elevator,he smiled at me before he walk in to the elevator.I smiled him back and went inside my room,as I close the door behind me,I turn the main lights on,”Home sweet home~”I said as I skip to my bedroom.I turn on the lights and jump on to my bed,”What a tiring day…”first school week is over~Weekends are coming~I cant wait for tomorrow,where are we going tomorrow?Then I get out from my bed and walk to my bathroom,Im just going to have a nice shower to refresh myself.

“What should I wear for tomorrow…”I threw clothes out from my wardrobe,Im in my jammies already,even though its still too early.After hours of searching and matching,I finally found an outfit,”Then these will go with my beanie…oh and white shoes,Im ready for tomorrow~”I hang the outfit as I put the beanie on my dressing table and put my white shoes below the outfit.I smiled,I cant wait for our first date~!Then I almost forgot,”Bag!”then I walk to my coat stand,I hang bags here,coats are on the separate stand,”White bag?Or blue?None of both.”then I continue searching,then I found a brown leather bag,its been awhile I haven’t use that bag,”Okay,Im using this~”then I pull out the bag and organize things to bring,”Wallet is a must,earphones,sunglasses just in case,hand sanitizer,and tissue.Im done!Oh and also chapstick,okay NOW Im done!”I tend to have dry lips,so I bring chapstick.And I only bring things that I need,not like the other girls who also bring sunscreen,eye liner,oh gosh those make up things!Then I hang the bag along with the outfit,I smiled at myself,tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!

I just got fried rice for dinner,Im in the mood for fried rice,don’t forget some credits from Chef Yoo Na~While I clean the dishes,it reminds me when I clean the dishes with Lay.When we had soap fight,and when we wipe eachother’s face,his soft hands wiping my face,ah I missed him already.After I finish with the dishes,I just walk to my bedroom.As I close the door behind me,I jump and lay on my bed,I use to watch TV at these hours,but Im just not in the mood of watching TV right now.Instead,I replay those times from the day we just met.When we bumped to eachother,when we cycle together,when he fed me porridge,soap fights,when I cling my arm with his,when he first kissed my forehead under the rain,aah those times replayed in my head.

~Author’s POV~

When she thought about Lay,he also thought about Yoo Na,at the same time.He tries to remember every single thing they did,from the first time they met,till now.He close his eyes and smiled,”Im glad Ive met her.”then he hug the pillow beside him.As Yoo Na fix her comfortable position,she also grab and hug the pillow.They hug their pillows tightly,”He changed my life.From black and white to colorful rainbows.I learned many things from him,he sure is a nice,kind hearted person.”Yoo Na said as she close her eyes,”She changed me,she made me feel more happier,she is the reason why Im here.She is the most cute,cheerful person Ive ever met.”Lay said as he put his cheek on the pillow.At the same time,they whisper similar words,”I love you Yoo Na/Yixing.”

-------------------------------------------------------

*awkward silence* wut a lovely ending…HAHA no its not

I just type rubbish there *points up* and sorry if its short,Im running out of ideas up there *points up again*

and sorry the first part is kinda lame,I just cant think of things BAHAH

and correction for chapter 26,its not their first time sharing drinks,they shared slushie bfore ._. sorry le author hav short memory sometimes

and that’s all,sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie~baiii~