3

Hard Times

~Lay’s POV~

We EXO-M went out from Kris’ house,”Thx for inviting us Kris~!””Anytime.”He said and smirks.And we scattered on different ways.As for me,Im going to the right.

I pull out my big purple headset that I got from Suho before for my birthday,”Dang,Suho sure is millionare.”And I put it on,turn on some music,and just walk ahead.

After a few walk,I didnt focus on the road,suddenly I bumped into someone.To be exact a girl.When I saw her face,I dunno why I smiled cuz she looks like an angel.”Aigoo,watch when you wa-“She paused and I think she noticed my dimple.Wow,where did she got those huge eyes.”Oh Im sorry I wasnt watching the road and bumped to you!”She said in her cute voice.Man,love on first sight eh? I stand up and lend her a hand.She stared at it for few seconds and just how cute are those big eyes.She grab it and stand up.”Thank you and sorry aga-“”No need to apologies~It was also my fault for not looking at the road!”I blurted out and bowed her,and I lost count how many times Ive bowed.”No stop bowing Im not your noona or something!”She tap on my back and whew she didnt realize me blushing.Then I got up straight again.I want to know about her,”Btw,Im Zhang Yi Xing and you are?”I lend her my hand to shake.Nice move Layyyy.”Yoo Na.Kang Yoo Na.”Then we shake hands.Her smile is so cute,no Yixing dun let your fangirl mode on.And I think she caught me blushing this time.Daaang no good Lay,no good. ,”Mind we seat together on that bench?Let’s get to know each other!”YES LAY CONGRATULATION ON YOUR GREAT MOVE! I agreed and we both sit on the bench she picked.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

The view is nice here.With a guy EH I mean friend beside me.”So,Yixing ah...”He turn his head,facing me,”The name’s sounds like chinese.Are you chinese?”I asked,”Yeah.I came from Changsha and since the day my parents died,I moved here.”Great,hes an orphan too!”Then we’re on the same boat!”I giggled.We talk more about each other.He said he missed China and wish he could go back atleast just for a day.”Maybe we could go together sometime eh?”Shoot wut Ive just done.”That would be great!”Phew he approves.

After a good 30 minutes of blabbering and chatting and telling jokes,the sky is getting dark and we both have to go back home.”Btw which street do you live if you dont mind me asking?”He asked.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LADY,”I live on that street.”I pointed the road,”Wow,you live at the same road as mine!”YES DOUBLE KILL LADY,”Ah great,then I could visit you once in awhile!”I give myself a big smile.”Sure if you want to.”TRIPLE KILL LADYYYY,”Anyways,nice chatting with you.I think this is a farewell,see you soon Yixing~””You can call me La-“I cut him off once I run back to my apartement.Home sweet home.

I unlock my door,and kick it open,”No ‘welcome back’ for me?Fine!”I kick the sofa.It somehow makes me more weird,”Now wuts for DINNEEEEER~”I sang and happily opened the fridge.Bootiful set of ingridients and other drinks are set in my fridge.”I think Im making spaghetti for today~”I turn on some kind of Italian music and bring out the ingridients,”PASTAAAA ITALIANOOOOOO~”I sang out loud and I think I disturbed,”The girl next door YAHA!”How loud and selfish I am.

“Finally my job is done!”I clap my hands and stop playing the italian music,”Now its time for FEAST!” I skip to the dining chair,sit down,and enjoy dem goodness of cheese and meat and the spaghetti in my mouth,”Chef Yoo Na does can cook anything~!” Im so proud of myself.

After dinner,I clean my dishes,go to the bathroom,nice warm shower,go to my bedroom,change in my oh-so-comfy jammies,and jump on top of my bed,”Today is a gewd day~”I said and remember when the first time I talk to him,”He sure is a cute guy!”and I fall into a deep slumber.

~Lay’s POV~(again)

“You can call me La- yaaahhh she left.”I pouted,”But glad I met her~”I smiled.And otw to my apartement.

When I was unlocking my door and open it,I go inside and lay on top of my sofa,”What a long,beautiful day”I said.Then I heard someone singing,in italian? I quickly squat and listen to the voice below my room,”PASTAAAA ITALIANOOOOOO~”I chuckled and,”I think that voice is familiar,izit...omaygaaaaaaaash.....LAY YOU DID IT!YOU DID IT!YOU DID IT,HORRAY!!!”I sang that Dora(annoying) song and jump like unicorn,”This is goin to be the best day evaaaah!”Wow,what a total different side of me.

For dinner,I decided to order chicken cuz I dont hav a feeling in cooking.DING DONG!I quickly run to the door and take my delivery,”Thanks for delivering,here’s my payment,oh and extra for you!”The delivery man just stare at me,thinking wudahell am I doing.”Thanks for ordering...”He said and I close the door shut.”Chicken smells gewd,wish Kai was here~”Cuz ya knaw,Kai loves chicken.

“Dinner is done~”I quickly clean up my things and go to my bathroom and have a nice shower,got out from bathroom and change into my jammies which I call,”Sleeping Suit”and lay on my bed.”Goodnight Yixing,have a nice dream.”He said and close his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doopie,Lay’s girl side revealed!LOL JOKES,and that italian song is fake,I made it up :P

So WASSAP BOYS AND GIRLS

And EXO-M is(kinda) revealed~And the next chapter will be the first day of school for these guys in this FF!How will be Yoo Na’s first day of school be like?Happy?Sad?Full of anger?Stay tune~*smirk wink combo*

P.S:Even thou Kris is not an EXO Member anymore,I still keep him in this FF and my future FF if EXO is included :)