19

Hard Times

“Ayo wassap!”Kris walked to our direction,and theres someone behind him,”Oh I forgot!”then he moved to the side so we can see the hidden person.And the hidden person…is,”Our friend,J-Hope.”Kris proudly introduced.J-Hope?What is he doing here?!Then,J-Hope bowed,”Hello,Im J-Hope.”he shyly said.What?Why he become shy?Whaa Kris what drug did you gave him,”And sorry Yoo Na that I disturbed you before.”J-Hope said.Whoa,this is not J-Hope,did you just got amnesia then got friends with Kris?,”J-Hope!”as I look to the right,I saw Jin running to him and bro hugged him,”What makes you here?”Jin asked as Tao followed behind,”I just…need a break.”J-Hope replied,then Jin slap his cheek,”Yo,wake up.Youre totally different today.”then J-Hope chuckled,”I know.Actually I am like this,away from the gang.”as J-Hope said that,Tao took a seat beside me,and whispered to me quietly,”What is he doing here?”I just shrugged.Then theres a cute squeal from someone,”J-Hopieeee~”then I saw Jungkook hugged J-Hope from behind,”You better stay away from him,hes mine!”Jungkook said as Suho followed from behind and chuckled,”Drama lesson sure suited him.”Suho said as he sat beside Chanyeol,then Jin smirks,”Taking him away?Sure,just take him,have a good gay time~!”he said,then J-Hope playfully punch Jin,”Yah,your mind flew too far.”then Jin laughed as he sat beside Tao.Then,”Hopie yah!”it must be Jimin,then they do the bro fist,”I cant believe youre here.”Jimin said as he wiped his sweat on his forehead.Then Kai ran behind him,”Yah,you cant just left me alone!Oh and hi.”Kai said as he awkwardly waved at J-Hope.Then Jimin nudge Kai,”Don’t be cold.Its fine.”then J-Hope awkwardly chuckled,”You too!Stay away from him!”Jungkook said,he still hugged J-Hope,”Psh this kid.”Jimin murmur as Jimin and Kai took a seat beside Suho.As I look to the left,I saw Luhan,Xiumin,Chen,walking like a lost kid.Maybe theyre finding us,so I waved at them,”Yah,over here!!!”I shouted,then they look at us,”There you are!”the 3 said at the same time.Then they took a seat beside Jin,”So,everyone’s here?”Kris asked,well I don’t think everyone is here yet.Then we heard a shout,”Youre leaving us yah!”and pretty much,its Baekhyun with V beside him,”J-Hope!”V shouted as he throw Jungkook’s hands off J-Hope,and bro hugged him,”Hey!Who are you taking my Hopie!”Jungkook pouted as he kick his feet to the ground,but V just smirks,”Silly maknae.”he said as he took his seat,”I’ll just sit now.My legs feel wavy.”Jungkook said as he just go straight sat on the ground.Then I saw Sehun close Kris’ eyes,”Whos this?!”Kris shouted a little,”Little Sehun.”Sehun said with his cute voice.Then Sehun release his hands and Kris face Sehun,and pinch his cheeks,”Yah,you cant stop trick people ya.””Hyung,it hurts…”Sehun sulked then Kris release his hands,”That’s what you get.”Kris said and smirked,”Sehunie!”D.O ran to him.Then Sehun face D.O,and D.O looked shocked,then touch Sehun’s red cheeks,”Man,you look like a Japanese doll now.”then Sehun pointed at Kris,”He did it.”Sehun thought that D.O will choke Kris,but he flicked Sehun’s forehead,”Stop acting kiddish.Be manly.”then Kris quietly laughed at Sehun.Sehun just pouted at Kris,then both Sehun and D.O sat down.Kris then look at J-Hope,”So everyone’s here!Let me introduce to you,J-Hope!”then J-Hope bowed,”J-Hopieee~”Jungkook shouted and some clap their hands.But some look confused,”You look kinda different.”Kai said then J-Hope chuckled,”Everyone said that already.”then J-Hope sat on the ground.Then Nana shouted at Kris,”Hey Mr.Fab,bring your *ss down here!”then Kris glare at Nana,”Ms.Nosey,do you want me to pull your hair?””Sure!””No,just tickle her sides,its bette-“then my speech was cutted,”NO THANK YOU!”then Nana glare at me,”Better watch your mouth.”Nana whispered at me,I just laughed at her as Kris sat down.

“You didn’t raise your hands!Come to the center!”Chanyeol shouted as Tao didn’t get what he means.We’re playing 007,and the Chinese people didn’t get the game because none of us actually tell them the rule of the game.As Tao got to the center,all of us do the Indian bap at Tao,as we get back to our spots,”Why don’t you guys at least tell me the rules?!”Tao said,”You’ll get the game after you got the punishment.”Kai said as he winked at Tao.Then he say something in Chinese,then Lay chuckled.I quietly lean in to Lay,”What is he saying?”I whispered.He just shrugged,yah Lay wont spill the beans.Then Tao send ‘0’ to Chanyeol,since he didn’t get the game,then Chanyeol send another ‘0’ to V,then V send ‘7’ to Sehun,and Sehun want to bang at Jimin,so Suho and Kai quickly raise their hands,Jimin failed,”Jimin,to the center please.”Jin taunted him,”But why mee?”Jimin pouted,”Youre the one who lose,so center please.”Jin replied,so Jimin just give himself up and went to the center.Then we do the Indian bap to him,as we get back to our spot,”I’ll make you all pay.”Jimin pouted and get back to his spot.We all just laugh at him,then Lay and Luhan nod their heads,”Now I get it.”Luhan said,”How to play this non-sense game gege?”Tao asked,again Lay just shrugged,”Just find out yourself.”then Tao pouted,”Kris gege…”but Kris just put out his thumb.And its Jimin’s turn.Jimin send ‘0’ to D.O,then he send ‘0’ to Baekhyun,Baekhyun send ‘7’ to Luhan,then I don’t know Luhan was aiming at me,so Lay raised his hands,while Tao just follow him,thanks Tao,I lose,”Well,as for ladies,we’ll just flick their forehead.”Chanyeol said,”I’ll flick!”Nana said as she smirks at me,”Well,I choose Lay to flick her forehead.”Chanyeol said as he pointed at Lay.Lay was confused at first,but he decided to do it,as he prepare to flick,”Don’t worry,its only a game.”he said.Wah,those words just melt my heart,then he finally flicked my forehead.Well,I felt dizzy at first,then everyone laughed and clapped like happy seals,”That was a good one!”Baekhyun said and continue laughing.Lay was laughing,but as he saw me pout,he pat my head,”Its okay,its just a game.”he said and smiled.My eyes gone wide,then there are sudden awes from the rest,”Lay and Yoo Na-“”YAH NANA SHUT UP!”I quickly screamed and everyone laughed,especially at Nana,Nana was laughing so hard it hurts her tummy.As I peek at J-Hope,he was laughing so hard.Wow,he also changed.That was quick,and we had a fun time playing.Then we heard the bell rang,”Okay then,we’ll meet at the gates okay?”Chanyeol said as we all stand up.I got hard time standing up,after Lay standed up,he saw me then lend me a hand.I grab it,”Thanks.”I said and smiled.Then another sudden awes,as Nana wanted to say something,I quickly cover ,”I know what chu wanna say,so just shut it!”then the rest laughed.

We arrived at the café,or the ice cream shop.As we all get in,we sat on our usual place.Some get extra chairs because there are too many of us,then Chen stands up,”Okay,I’ll order the ice creams.So who wants chocolate?”surprisingly,Sehun was the only one who raised his hand up,”What?Only me?”he cutely sulked,some laughed and some giggled,”Fine then.”Sehun said and pouted,then Xiumin raise his hand,”I’ll have coffee.””Me too.”Luhan quickly follow up,”Okay,2 coffee ice creams.Who wants vanilla?”this time most of us raised their hands,”Wow,1,2,3…what 12?!Well plus me,so 13.”he said as the rest put their hands down.Then Jungkook raise his hand,”I’ll have blueberry.”wow,hes the only ones whos different,”Okay 1 blueberry.So Yoo Na and Lay left.What flavor do you want?”and surprisingly,we said it at the same time,”Strawberry.”then I quickly close my mouth as he opened his eyes.Oh my gosh,same flavor with his,”Aww,these sweet couples~”Chen said as the rest laughed,”I’ll order the large ones only for you two,hows that sounds?”Chen said as the rest awed us,”Yes!Order the extra large ones!”Nana said,it feels like I want to squeeze Nana into a ball,”Im watching you Nana.”I said as I do the ‘Im-watching-you’ sign.Well as I look at Kai,he feels good now.Hes now fine about me and Lay.Well,that’s good,he moved on,”Okay then,I’ll order all these up.”Chen said as he walked to the counter.Then we all just talked to themselves,as their in their own world,”So how about the sleepover?”I asked Lay as I nudge beside him,”Well,we’ll go to the mini market to get few things yah?””Oh and chips!Lays chips!”I said as I clapped my hands,he just pouted,”Yoo Na…”then I chuckled.Then Chen came back with a table full of ice creams,”So chocolate is Sehun’s,Blueberry is Jungkook’s,and the extra large strawberry for the couples~”then another awe bomb.I really need to squeeze them all into balls.But the extra large is so…big.Like the size of XL tennis ball or something,”And the rest got vanilla.”Chen said as he distribute the vanilla ice creams,”Oh,don’t forget the coffees.”Chen pretended to forgot about Xiumin’s and Luhan’s,Xiumin just gave him the ‘you-forgot-again-ready-to-taste-my-fist’ face.Chen just awkwardly laughed,”Xiumin hyung,don’t be mad~”Chen said.Then Nana said cheerfully,”Happy eating~!Jal Mug Get Sum Ni Da~”then the rest nodded and eat the ice cream.I pick the spoon,and it only left with one.Chen must be doing it on purpose,”Okay then,we’ll share spoon yah?”I said to Lay,he smiled,”Okay.”then I take a chance to glare at Chen,he just winked at me.Psh,trolling Chen.Then I grab a spoon of ice cream,then both of us glare at the spoon,”Okay,who eats first?”I asked,”Well,ladies first~”he said and smiled.Hah,that’s one of my most hated quotes Ive ever heard,”No,you should eat fir-“my speech was cutted when Lay turn around my wrist and make me eat it.Fine,I lost,”Okay,your turn.”I said as I grab another spoon of ice cream then feed him.He use to fed me before,so now I feed him,”Mmm,its good~”Lay said and his dimpled showed.Wah,its so deep,then I put some ice cream on my finger and put it on his nose,”Yah Yoo Na~”I laughed,then he also put some on my nose,”Ooh my nose become cold~”I squealed.He chuckled at my actions,”Try to it with your tongue.”Lay said.Okay,challenge accepted.So we tried to the ice cream on our nose,dang its hard,then eyes are on us,”What are you two doing?”Xiumin asked as he sigh,”Try it~”I offered him.Then Jungkook put some ice cream on his nose,”I join!”he said as he also tried to ,then he put some of his ice cream on his finger and put the ice cream on J-Hope’s nose,”Try it hyung.”J-Hope just shook his head but he joined the line,”Yah its hard.”J-Hope also had a hard time it.The ice cream on our nose melt,so its easier to it now,as I peek on Lay,he almost and,”I it!”he said proudly,so I just grab the ice cream on my nose with my finger and eat it,”I knew you’ll win.”then he giggled.Then the others are willing to try,especially Nana,”Yah ice cream,just melt already!”then I laughed.Everyone tried it,except Xiumin,”Pft,these kids.”then I grab some ice cream on my finger,silently go to his seat,and put it on his chubby cheek,”Yoo Na~”I laughed at him,his cuteness plus those chubby cheeks,perfecto.We had a fun time,and our actual mission is to release Kai’s stress,then it goes to the new level,to make everyone happy.Well,we all are happy now.Then I smiled to myself,I wasn’t like this before,I was alone in the corner.But now,I got my buddies,and my first crush.He sure is a sweet and kind person.Plus we’ll have sleepover again!This sure will be fun,and hope we could keep this friendship,or maybe take it to the next level.Just don’t break our relationship,I like it now.Then I surprised as Lay just appeared beside me,pinching my cheek,”Oy,don’t fly to dream land just yet!”then they all laughed at me.I wasn’t daydreaming,but oh well,it also counts as daydreaming…or is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------

J-Hope become protagonist~Lol beol beol~Keok keok~

Haha,anyways,is this chapter gewd?At least I got some ideas at the ending lol…or did I?

Anyways,sorry if there are misstypes and mistakes,and we’ll meet again on the next chappie,baiiiii~