20

Hard Times

“Thanks for today all~!”Nana cheered as we left the café,”See you all tomorrow!”Tao waved as we dispersed to different directions.As we got to the gate of the school,we saw our bike,”Where do you want to go first?Home or-“”Mini market!”I quickly answered.He just shook his head and smiled,”Okay then.”he said as we get on the bike.As we cycle,”What should we get?Chips’ already a must,should we get cola?Yea we should.”I just blabber to myself as Lay listened,”To make story short,we’ll get chips,cola,pop corns,candies,and what else?”Lay quickly spoke,maybe I blabbered too much,”Sleeping tablet?””Pft we don’t need that.”he said as he almost choked.Then I laughed,”Of course,I was just joking.”then we arrived at the mini market near our school.Since its ‘mini market’,the market’s kinda small,well most mini markets are small!As we get in,we just go on our own ways.He grab his stuffs,while I grab mine.Im at the snacks area,I bent down then grab stuffs and put it in the basket,”Make sure you grab everything…”then I got everything.5 big packs of chips doesn’t matter,and 2 of them are actually Lays,”Haha,Lay will love this~”then I walk to the drinks,”Grab that big cola~”I said as I grab the big cola,”Oh and its on sale!”haha,how lucky I am,wow my basket is full already,so I decided to grab another one.As I walk to the counter to get another basket,I bumped to Lay who also want to go to the counter,it was just like the first day we met.As he face me,he just smiled and shook his head,”Have your eyes fallen somewhere else?”then I laughed,then he looked at my basket,”Wow that’s a lot of chips…”he said as he open his eyes wide,”Well,5 shouldn’t be a problem~”I said,as he stands up,he helped me to stand up,”So youre done with your stuffs?”I said as I smiled at him,”Well,I just wanna grab another basket.””Woh,then same!”wow,did he read my mind or something?Then as we want to reach the basket,our hands touched on the handle of the basket.His hand is warm,wah my heart blooms.Then he release his hand,”Oh,sorry,you can have that one!”he said and smiled at me,”No you can have it-“”Nope,ladies first.”he wins,again!Then I grab 2 baskets and give one to Lay,”There you go~”I said as I give the basket to Lay,”Thanks”he said and smiled.Wah those dimples.Then we look at eachother’s eyes for awhile,woh how this staring contest started?Then I blinked my eyes,and I was right,we’re having ‘sudden’ staring contest,”Yap I win~”he laughed.Then I pouted,”I didn’t know it’s a staring contest.”then he giggled,”Im going to get few more stuffs.”he smiled as he walked to the noodles section.I giggled at myself,I guess hes going to buy noodles.Then I remembered,”Oh ya pop corns!”then I go to the snack section again and pick 2 packets of pop corns,I pick cheese,since I like cheese,hihi.Then I turned right and get to the sweets corner,dang everything is sweet here,”Wow should I get chocolate?Em,no.I’ll just get candies.”I said as I grab some chupa chups candies.Then I look at both of my baskets,”Well,guess Im done here.”I said as I go to the counter,Lay’s also done with his,he also grab potato sticks.Oh yeah,I forgot about that thing.Then we just pay our stuffs,”Come back next time.”the cashier woman smiled,grumpily.Shes such an old lady,then we walk out from the market.Big bags are on our hands,as we reach to our bike,”Wow,now how are we going to bring these stuffs?”I said,then he giggled,”We could hang it at the handle.”oh yeah,hes right.Dang my mind’s not working today,as we get on the bike,we just fix some of our stuffs,”Youre done?”Lay asked as he face me,I nodded,then he smile and face again to the front,and we cycle away.

We reached our apartement,man my legs feel tired,”Okay legs,stable.”I said to my legs,he giggled at me,”Your legs are tired ya?Well I could bring your stuffs-“”Nope,its fine.”I smiled.Well Im actually tired,plus the bag Im carrying at my back,”But your face tells me youre tired.”he said and smiled,my face?Hahah stupid face,likes to tell the truth,”But really,its fine.Im a woman.”I said and smiled.He just shook his head,”Fine then woman.”he chuckled and I just smiled,because Im proud,L-O-L.Then we walked in to the apartement,wait I mean ‘our’ apartement.

I was arranging the stuffs we buyed,as Lay came back from his room,with a bag.He just grabbed some of his things.As he saw me,he walk to me,”Need help?””Well,you can.”I replied and smiled.Then he put the drinks to the fridge,while I just arrange the snacks on my coffee table.Somehow,it feels like the sleepover with Nana,and also a sudden sleepover.And finally,we’re done,”Okay,just arrange some of your things in my room,Im going to shower.”I said as I lead him to my room.He put his bag on my bed,as I grab some stuffs before going to the bathroom,well if you missed something,it’s the end already,and you know what I mean.

~Lay’s POV~

“Okay,shower time~!”Yoo Na cheered as she get in to her bathroom,”Oh and just make yourself comfortable~!”she said before she closed the bathroom door.I didn’t even get the chance to speak,but oh well,who cares.Its now like 7 PM sharp,and its quiet dark outside.As I see around her room,wow shes simple.Orange wallpaper with white furnitures,as I open the curtains,it shows the beautiful night sky,shes so clever at arranging furnitures.As I was about to walk back to arrange my stuffs,I almost stubled.As I look down,it’s a book,a red book.Well,shes at the shower,so she wont know.As I pick it up,the main cover says ‘Diary’,”Like most girls.”I giggled,I sat on the floor and hid behind the bed,so she wont know.As I open the book to the first page,it was the picture of her family.She was so young in this picture.Her Mum is so pretty,just like her daughter.And his father have a perfect nose,just like his daughter.I smiled at the picture as I flip to the next page,then I read the page:

 6th May 2002

Hello diary,its Yoo Na~

Well,I got you when my Mum first gave me this book.And this book is you~

Many people call this diary,I don’t know why it have to be diary,can I change your name?Maybe your name will be Puffy?Hello Puffy~But it already written ‘Diary’ at the front cover,so oh well…

And today is my birthday!And also your birthday!Because you came to my life today,6th May!Yay!

And I know,my handwriting looks ugly,I just learnt to write last year…sorry for making you a mess

Oh I got to sleep!Mum will be angry if she saw me sleep late!Well,see you soon diary~Or Puffy~!

Yoo Na

I giggled at her message,so Puffy is her new diary name,how cute.And the 3rd paragraph is actually rhymes.Haha,how silly.Then I flip to the next page,and I almost choked,its her drawing of stickmans,with 3 people.Must be her Mum,Dad,and herself.Then at the page beside the drawing,she wrote,and at least her handwriting is getting better:

10th June 2002

Yoo Na is back~

Yessu,finally I can write properly.Thanks to Mum to teach me~

And how was your day,under my bed?Is nice ya?

And Mum baked muffins to me~Chocolate muffins~Its so good,I ate too much…

Oh,someone knocked the door,must be Daddy.

I’ll see you later,Diary.

Yoo Na

I smiled as I flip the page,whoa the date’s flying too far already,7th October 2005,wow she wrote it right at my birthday,but it was the worst day for her as I read the text:

7th October 2005

Yo Diary,its been 3 years we didn’t talked.

Because I always forgot about you,sorry for that.

And sadly,my Mum and Dad left me.Not run away or what,but you know what I mean T_T

The story is long,well my Dad was out to work,then it was 7 PM sharp and Dad still haven’t got home.So Mum finds Dad,then as I heard from the police,my parents died.It was so sad and so sudden.The story is actually longer,but its hard to explain it here…

Im here alone in the orphanage,since youre the only friend I have,so I could only talk to you.

Hard life at school,being bullied all the time,my tears cant stop dropping,its hard to keep.

Oh my tear dropped,I drew the outer line of my tear,just to remind me that my tear fell ^_^ from crying ofc.

So that’s all for now,its 9 and all lights have to be shut down,so see you soon diary~!\(^_^)/

Love,

Kang Yoo Na

I was shocked when I read,’being bullied all the time’.Shes a nice friend,how come she got bullied?And I touched at the pencil drawing,it’s a dropped tear.Since I don’t want to get caught,I flip to the next page,and wow it zooms up to year 2014.And as I read the text carefully (P.S I re-type the text in case you forgot):

Dear Diary,

Its been awhile since I last wrote in this book.Because Ive been busy with work and such :P Yea I miss you too diary…

Its nice too thou working at McDonalds,but the smell of the chicken keeps on distracting me,hehe XD The salary is good too,at least it could keep myself alive teehee *3*

And,you know what,I got a secret for you!Well,don’t spill it out okay?Well that’s what diary is for right?And I actually got a secret crush…well he loves unicorns and has a cute,deep,dimple!And his name’s Lay!Yea Lays chips~Well his real name is Zhang Yi Xing.Yap he’s Chinese and I love call his real name bcuz its cute how you pronounce it!Yixing ah…I really like him so much.

He also just fed me porridge!I could feed myself but he rejects,aww how nice of him,it just make my heart explodes \(^0^)/

Hes been so sweet these times,everytime I see his face,it feels like I’ll have a heart attack!Even thou we just met for like 2 days,it feels like we’ve met for thousand years.

I dunno if he will have the same feeling as me,just hope I could have him.I hope…

You just don’t know how it feels being with him,if you become me,you will just had a heart attack~

Okay,that’s it for now diary!Hope he didn’t read this,kekeke ^O^ and have a nice day hanging around under my bed,kekeke…

Love,

Kang Yoo Na

So now I know,she works at McDonalds.And my heart was pounding so hard when she wrote about me,I cant believe she actually liked me,”Glad she liked me…”I was really happy,I could actually get a chance to have her.So that’s the crush she was talking about,and that crush is me.I was blushing as I closed the book.As I put the diary back to its place,”Yixing…”my eyes opened wide as I look behind,its Yoo Na.Oh god I got caught,”You…”she was shocked and runs out to the door,”Wait,Yoo Na!”I quickly grab my jacket and chased her.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I ran out from the apartement,Im still on my jammies,then tears came out from my eyes,”I saw him…he read it already…now he knows I like him…”then sudden rain pour down,to be more exact,heavy rain pour down.My hair and jammies become wet,but Im scared to go back inside.My tears wont stop dropping,as I walk to the left,”Yoo Na!”Lay called then I stopped walking.Im scared to face him,my tears still wont stop,and I was completely wet.Then surprisingly,he hugged me from my back,he hid his face on my neck,I was completely stunned,he supposed to be mad at me,but why’s he acting like this?Then I have the courage to face him,I just wait to let him speak first,”Well,I know you liked me,and I thank you for that.”then he smiled with his tears also falling down.What?Thank me?Isnt he supposed to be angry?Then he hold my hand,”Ive actually read everything in your diary.How you become orphan and all.”then I look down in embarrassment,then he lean in and I felt his soft lips on my forehead,I was completely shocked,so that means,”From the day we met,you wont believe this,but I actually…liked you.”then my eyes were wide open then I look at him,”Yeah,but I was scared if you’ll like someone else,and I was almost want to kill myself when Kai offered you to be his.I was scared that you will be taken.”then he wiped away my tears with both of his hands,”But then,now I know.The crush you were talking about…was me.When I read your diary,I almost want to squeeze myself when you wrote about me.Now,to make story short,I like you,and I want you to be mine.Will you be my girlfriend?”oh my god,did he just confessed to me?Did he just offered me to be his?DID HE JUST SAID HE WANT ME TO BE HIS?My heart was booming so fast,without making second choice,I smiled and replied,”Yes!”then I quickly hug him,tightly.He hugged me back,his warmth melts me from the cold of the rain.As I put my cheek on his chest,I could feel his heartbeat,and I could smell his honey scent,it was nice.God read my prayer,my dreams,those non-sense dreams about him,become true.Its really happening!He lean in and kiss my forehead again,his lips are so soft I almost died,”Cmon,lets go back inside,we’re so wet now.Look at you,now you have to shower again~”then I laughed,”I don’t care,I can shower again,anytime I want!”then he chuckled,”Lets go back inside now,its cold out here.””But your warmth told me to stay here.”then he smiled and blushed at what I just said.Then he just carry me bridal style,since I don’t want to go back inside,”My oo is being silly again~”Lay said as I laughed,”Yah,put me down~!”he just laughed as he carry me inside,back to the apartement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOP COUPLE IS FINALLY CREATED!*rings the wedding bell*

Finally I got the time to make these 2 a couple~Lol if its too soon for you,sorry pls dun hate me,cuz beachez be crazeh.

And I also realized that it rhymes!Ay ay ay~Hay Day Way May Today Bday Clay,ok stop this nonsense

So hope you enjoy it,sorry if there are mistakes and misstypes and I see u on the next chappie~Baiiii~