18

Hard Times

As we got back to school,”Im getting few stuffs for Geo later.Wanna come?”I offered,we’re still holding hands,”Yeah,I already prepare stuffs in my class anyways.”then we’re on our way to my locker.Guah,hes going to be my seat mate again~2 same classes in a row,how nice it is,as we reached my locker,I just slam it open,”Do you really have to slam it?”he asked as he leaned on my locker,”Well,my locker’s so badass that there are still leftover junks from previous students.”I replied,which is true.First day of school,I got a free broken pen and a broken ruler with hearts on it.He just giggled,”And you don’t mind cleaning it?””Meh,it will be a waste of time.Plus Im going to put my own junks later once I graduated.”I said as I grab my books and slam it close,”Lets go to class,Im just going to put these babies on my table.”I said,he nodded as we walk to our class.Since my left hand is free,he grabbed my left hand,we hold hands again~Im going to jump to heaven soon…then I felt a tap on my shoulder,as I look around,I spot J-Hope,”What do you want?”I asked grumpily,then he laughed,”Grumpy girl with a grumpy day.”then he ruffled my hair,and I throw his hand away,”What are you thinking?!”I said as I kick his stomach,hardest as I can.Lay just giggled,”That’s what you get,your highness.”Lay said as he winked at J-Hope,and we quickly walk away.

~J-Hope POV~

They walked away pretty fast.Dang,I failed today.Cute couples heh?,”Psh stupid.”I said to myself as I smirked.Then I felt an arm wrapping around me,”Wassap bro?”Its Suga,”Guess you failed again yah?””Yeap,I always fail if it comes to this.Why Rap Mon keep on asking me to do this sh*ts.””I heard you J-Hope”my eyes wide open as I look back,it’s a grumpy monster trying to catch me,”Cover me hyung!”I said as I hid behind Suga,Rap Mon is near me,he is going to kill me,”Stupid boy,learn to be manly!”he said as he brushed my hair.That is close.Then across us,I spotted V and Jimin on their own era.They were talking to Baekhyun and D.O.Wait,theyre talking to who?!Then I overheard one of their conversations,”I know right,hes just like a monster,if you didn’t do his requests,it’s the end already.”Jimin said to D.O,”Ah,that’s why everyone is scared of him.”D.O said as he shrugged.I also overheard V talking to Baekhyun,and V wrap his arms around Baekhyun?!They already get along that far?,”Is it just me,or aren’t we look alike?”V said to Baekhyun,he laughed,”Guess Im not the only one.”then they laugh.They sure look alike,their eyes.Then on the corner of my eye,I spotted Jungkook and Jin talking to Kris and Tao.Even them?!,”Kris hyung is so tall.”Jungkook said as he try to reach Kris’ head,”Better call him Gege.Hes Chinese you know.”Tao said,”Okay then,Kris’ gege.”then Kris laughed,”How cute when you pronounce it.”then he pat Jungkook’s head.Jungkook already called Kris hyung?!Or Gege?!Then Jin pointed at Tao’s eyes,”Those dark circles are so…””Yeap,its deep.Thats why many people called me panda.Or Kungfu Panda.”Tao said proudly.Then Jin playfully punch him,”Kungfu Panda,I know you do Kungfu and such,and its cool.Im jelly…”then Tao pat his back,”Don’t worry,I’ll teach you.””But I don’t trust you Tao.”Kris quickly follow up,”You cant even defeat a single cockroach!””How is cockroach got to do with Kungfu?””Well,I’ll give you chocolates if you could kill at least 5 cockroa-“”Fine,you win gege.”then they laughed.They also get along pretty quick,theyre on their own era now.They also didn’t join us on lunch.They…changed,”Yow what you staring at?”Suga slap my cheek,I touch my ouchie cheek,”Nothing.”Then Rap Mon pat my back,”Don’t worry,we’ll get them back.””Or maybe not.”I quickly follow up,they looked confused what I just said,”Yea,maybe not.You cant ruin other people’s lifes.So do I.I don’t want you to disturb my life.””Ey Hopie,what are you thinki-“”Im going now.”I quickly end the conversation and go to my class.They did the right thing to leave us.And soon,Im catching you guys up,just wait and see.

I was walking to my class,Art.I at arts.And Im pretty sure Kris is going to be there soon.Hes on the same class with me,maybe I got the chance to talk with him.I was wearing my earphones and listen to music while walking to class.Its pretty far,its like at the 9th floor or something.As Im taking the stairs,a tall figure appeared beside me,”I saw you spying at us yah?”he asked.Then I face him,”Well,I was just looking at the rest of my friends.They sure changed.Plus,aren’t you scared of me?Actually Im scared of all of you,because of Rap Mon keep on giving us stupid orders like harass a girl.How come that’s an order?!And they did the right thing to leave us.I also want to leave,but I guess its too late now…”he just looked at me,confused,yeah this is the first time I acted like this.Then he pat my back,”Anything is never too late.I’ll help.”then he smiled.This is the first time I actually got a nice friend,like him,”Thanks Kris.Kris gege.”then he chuckled,”Youre just like Jungkook.Its cute how you pronounce it.”I smiled as he said that,”Wanna go eat Ice cream after school?They’ll show up too,and I’ll help you get use to it.”he offered,”Sure,as long as Im out from Rap Mon.”I said.Hes right,theres nothing too late.I’ll quickly catch up with all of you.Then I smiled to myself as we got in to the class.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

“Indian Ocean.Pacific Ocean.Atlantic Ocean…”ah,guess Geography’s also boring.Thanks to the rest who didn’t remember about the big oceans,now we all have to repeat all these oceans.Lay also looks tired,”Cant we just change topic?Its like about 15 minutes already.”he murmur to himself.I giggled and poke his side,”I know right,its like some sort of army,repeating orders.”then he chuckled.His smile is so cute,especially that dimple,”Okay,that’s enough for now.So you have to list all the oceans in your notebook.”Mr.Min said as we all open our notebooks,”Finally…”he let out a sigh.I giggled at him,”This should be easy,right?””Too easy.”then he smirks.Aah don’t let me squeal now~”And Im done!”he said as he put his hands behind his head.Wait,we just talked and hes done?!I peek at his work,dang hes done,so I do mines real quick,and Im also done.This task is too easy for ages like us,”See?You don’t even have to count in 5,cuz youre already done in like 2 seconds.”he said as he shrugged.I just laughed and punch his side,”Haha you show-off man.Youre just like Kris.”then he laughed,”Well,it’s the truth!Those grade 5 could even do this!”then I laughed,”Lets just waste our time sleeping now.”he said as he sleeps on top of his desk.Teehee,hes so cute.Well,Im also going to have a quick nap.So I lean to the wall beside me and rest my eyes.

As I open my eyes,there are sounds of sirens,and Im pretty sure Im not in the class anymore,so…where am I?And wait a second,Lay piggybacked me?Whoa what is happening,students were running out from school,”Lay...”I said quietly as I rub my eyes,”What is happening?””Ah,youre awake.”Lay said,”Lets just get out of here first.”he said as we’re almost at the main door of the school.

He put me down and he sits on the ground,I sat beside him,”What is actually happening?”I asked,”Well,there was an earthquake.I tried to wake you up,but you didn’t wake up.”earthquake?Whoa what in the world?,”Plus as I heard,someone created fire in the basement.”FIRE?!Wudefudge,”And I don’t know who he/she is.At least we’re safe.”then he let out a sigh,”You must be tired from carrying me.”I said as I hug beside him,I hug him so I become his pillow,or some sort,”But its okay,Im not that tired.””But still.”I quickly follow up,”Wish I woke up before so you don’t have to piggyback me.”then he pat my back,”Its okay Yoo Na.”his words just make me hug him closer.But wait,why would someone burn the basement?Is it Rap Mon who burned it?Or is it one of the Queenkas?Who dare burn the basement with no reason.Then the Firefighters came and get in to the school.I know,they want to take down the fire.Fire in the hole beachez,”Lay and Yoo Na sitting on the tree.”aish,must be Nana,then I release the hug,”Nana yah,you just cant move on ya?”then she laughed as she sat with us,”Why would I?”then I tickle her sides,she laughed too loud,”OKAY OKAY STOP YOO NA!DONT MAKE ME…AHAHAHAHA!!!”shes out of voice already,”Okay that’s enough Yoo Na.”I heard Chanyeol talked to me,”Aigoo,her prince is here to safe the princess~”I said as I release my hands from her,”Yoo Na ah!”Nana said as Chanyeol sat beside her.Lay laughed,”Yoo Na you silly woman.”he said as he pinch my cheek,”So,we’re going to the café later yah?”Chanyeol asked,”Yeap.To make Kai’s mood up.”I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,le boring chappie.Pls forgive meh.Dun hate meehh.Beachez be crazeh.

I just dunno what to frikin write,I really need to get ideas soon.

So sorry for mistakes and misstypes if there are,and see you all on the next chappie~Bai~