35

Hard Times

We just finished ate lunch,I just cooked lasagna for lunch,as I look at Lay,he looks a lot better now,well that’s quick!He just got fever yesterday,but now he seems to looks perfectly FINE!Thats good,did Tinkerbell just sprinkled pixie dusts on him?”I better wash up~”I said as I stood up from the chair,oh wait but Im in his ROOM right now,”But did you mind if I use your soap?”then he chuckled,”Meh,just use it.Oh wait a minute…”he said as he dropped his spoon on the table,I looked at him,wait for what?Then he faced me,”Did you bring clothes?”OMO,I DON’T BRING CLOTHES!I was like completely frozed in place,”Seems like you don’t.”he said and giggled at me,I secretly blushed,I forgot Im in his room right now,thank God he reminded me,unless I’ll ended up…you know,”I don’t know if I got clothes that suits you…”he said as he stands up and walked to his bedroom.I followed him from behind,he let me borrow his clothes!Well I haven’t even asked him to borrow,but he lend me his clothes~As I secretly peek inside his room,he muttered something in Chinese,but I heard the word ‘Xiao小’which I remembered it means ‘small’.I secretly giggled at him,so you don’t have small clothes for me?Kekeke…then I stopped peeking inside.Since hes still finding clothes for me,maybe I got the chance to look around a little bit.As I observed the whole room,again his room’s quiet big.As I walk to the living room,its really organized.But whoa that sofa,”How come he got that L-Shaped sofa?”I quietly muttered as I sat and lean on the sofa.Then I forgot,someone called me earlier,as I grab my phone from my pocket,my God look at all those miss-calls,”Kekeke nosey Nana…”well,most of them are from Nana,the rest are just from Bomi,Chanyeol and Kai,I only got one miss-call from Ah Ri.What are they up to actually,till I got a lot of miss-calls,so I decided to call Nana,as soon as she picks up,”YOO NA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN IVE CALLED YOU FOR LIKE-MILLION TIMES!WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW-“”Hush hush hush,don’t scream when youre having a call,my ears almost break into pieces from your horrible scream!”then she laughed loudly,”THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FROM NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS!””Nana can you lower your voice,Chanyeol wont be able to drive if you keep on screaming!”I heard Kai from the phone,”Haha,guess I got a follower here.”I joked,wait did he said ‘drive’?Where are they going?”But anyways,where were you?Why you weren’t answering my calls?Well OUR calls!”finally her voice’s lower,”Um…”I don’t know what to say,I cant just say I was playing with Lay on bed!If you know what I mean,”YOO NA WE MISSED YOU~!”I heard Bomi and Ah Ri’s voice at the background,now Im curious,”Are you setting it in loud speaker?”I asked,”Well,why not?”she said while I heard her laughed evily,”Yah,I have reasons you know!”I quickly defend myself,”Then what?Say it loud and clear right here.”she proudly said,”You don’t really have to force her Nana.””Oh my Baby just shut up and continue driving,what if my precious car got hit by the tree?””Well,just don’t hope for that.Just no.””Ah you cute Sehun,you also shut up.”then she talks again to me,”So I want your answers,now.”she said the last part seriously,”Remember,this is in loud speaker~”she taunted as she giggled a little,I don’t know what to say,”I…”it was a real long pause,”Yoo Na I founded it!”I heard Lay from his bedroom,thanks Lay for saving me,”Okays,better end it for now,I got to go somewhere.”I quickly lied,”But Yoo Na-“I cut her speech by end the call,”Im coming Lay~!”I shouted just to let him know,Im still alive.

“Nyoo this is too cute~”I don’t know if its just me,even though the black sleeveless top he gave me was a little big,but its just cute for me,with no reason.But for me,its already fine,its just like wearing pajamas,as a plus,I can smell the honey scent from his shirt,it feels good.I just wore my previous shorts,since its still in good condition,not like my crazily sweaty shirt.He got a long mirror in his bathroom,man hes so smart.But as I look at myself,my God the shirt’s basically hid my shorts and somehow look like I didn’t wear shorts,if he saw me like this,I guarantee you its going to be AWKWARD!”I better do something…”I muttered to myself,maybe I’ll just tuck in my shirt,no that’s too plain.Or maybe,”I’ll just tie it.”so I grab some of the shirt and tie it into a knot.Somehow I tied it too high so my tummy is exposed,”What in the wooorld…”but Im lazy to untie it,the knot is already too perfect,unless I’ll ruin it,”I’ll just be like this!”I said proudly.As I get out from his bathroom,I can hear some piano song playing,I still haven’t found his piano,and that reminds me when Kris told me that Lay got a piano in his room.

”Really,hes like multi talented guy.He could do like,almost everything!Oh and don’t tell him that I tell you this.”then he whispered to me,”He have a piano in his room.”then he pull his face away,”Oh and he could also play guitar,wow you should be amazed of him.And hes also rich,well instead from money,hes rich in this.”he pointed at his chest,”Hes caring,and nice.He’ll take good care of you,I promise.”

I smiled as my mini flashback ended,”Guess youre right Kris.”all his words were right,hes talented,caring,and sweet.All these times,hes really caring to me,he’ll listen to my stories,my non-sense talks,sometimes he even sing a song by phone to me to make me fall asleep.Hes cute and handsome at the same time,and his heart is rich,rich with love and care,even though we tried to catch up together,well we’re still together in one piece.I guess Im choosing the right path,to be with him,he’ll always be there for me,and so the opposite,the love and care he gave me,those times,wait why suddenly Im thinking of these things?I shook my head and came back to reality,”I better find him.”so I walk out from his bedroom and try to find the source of sound of the piano.

~Lay’s POV~

While waiting for Yoo Na to finish her shower,Im just finding some entertainment.So I got in to my secret room,I call it ‘secret’ since no one haven’t entered it yet except me.As I open the lights,there it is,the piano and some set of guitars appeared in my eyes,welcome to my heaven.Well for today,Im just going to play piano,its been awhile since last I played it,”Keke its kinda dusty.”I muttered as I wipe some of the dusts with a cloth.As I open my piano,the keys are still fine,shiny like always.I smiled as I took a seat.When it comes to music,Im all focus on what Im playing,well sometimes I don’t even speak!”What to play yah…”I think as I put my elbow on the piano keys and lean my cheek on my hand.I don’t know what to play,Im just too bored.Then a song came to my head,Chanyeol recommended the song for me before,maybe I should just play that,plus Im bored,I don’t even want to think!I try to remember how I play it before,then I put my fingers on the piano keys.

Yiruma-River Flows in You

Its been awhile since Ive last heard the melody of the song,and it just bring back some good memories from before.Then soon,Yoo Na’s vision appeared in my head.The song suits with what’s in my head right now,I smiled randomly.As I almost end the song,I felt a tight hug around me,it feels just like a teddy hugging me,the familiar smell of honey reached my nose,somehow I felt a bare skin on my back,I blushed a little,did I just felt her stomach on my back?”The song was nice~”she complimented as I giggled,”Really?”then I felt her nose nuzzling my neck,God it tickles like hell,”Yah stop stop stop~!”when it comes to my neck,Im all weak.Its too ticklish I almost fall down from my chair,”Kekeke I forgot about your sensitive neck~”she said as she release the hug from me.Then I face her,”Seriously?Till now you still forgot about it?”then she giggled,”I don’t know,I just realized!”then I look at her clothes,she tied the shirt into a knot,her stomach’s exposed,that’s why I felt her stomach touching my back before.And wow,she got a slim…wait why suddenly Im thinking about these stuffs?Then she softly slap my cheek,”Lay,come back to earth~”then I blinked my eyes and face her again,”Yeah yeah Im back.”then she giggled,”What were you looking at~?”she cutely asked,wow don’t make me think about negative stuffs,”Nothing,just you look cute.”I quickly take cover and smiled to her,”Wait but how’d you get here?”I asked blankly,then she poked my cheek,”Oh cmon,of course by using my head!”then she cutely pout as she took a seat beside me,”But Im just asking…”I cutely pout back,just to make it fair.Then she slap my cheek softly,”Don’t act cute to me now~”then I giggled,act cute to you?Heh youre the one who always do aegyo to me,then her eyes were somewhere around my face,and slowly focus somewhere on the bottom of my face.Is she looking at my lips?Silly Yoo Na,”What are you looking at Yoo Na?”I asked as I wrap my arm around her,then she face me,”Em nothing.”she blankly answered,youre busted Yoo Na,youre looking at my lips!Maybe she wants a kiss?Kekeke I guess so.I lean close to her face and kissed her forehead first,”But I want it here~”she cutely beg as she pointed at her lips.See?She wants a kiss!”Cant you just be patient a little bit?”I said as she giggled.Following her orders,I lean close to her face,keke lets trick her a little bit.So I pull back again,”But I want a kiss~”she said as she pout at me,”Fine fine.”so I quickly peck her red cute lips,”There,happy now?”I joked as she hugged me,”Yeah Im happy now.”she said and giggled at me.How cute when she acts like this,”Okay Im going to play,now shoo shoo.”I joked as she release the hug and playfully punched me,”I know youre such a pro…”she said as she stands up,then I quickly pull her body and hugged her like a pillow,she nearly screamed as she fall back onto my lap,”I was just kidding okay?”then she laughed,”I know Xing Xing I know.”well,I like her calling me that name.Plus she still doesn’t know that Xing Xing actually means ‘stars’.I put my chin on her shoulder,”Youre now stuck with me and theres no way out now.”I smirked as she giggled,”If Im stuck with you,I don’t mind.”then I took the chance to kiss her cheek,she giggled and face me,”I knew you will do that~”then she pecked me on the lips,well I didn’t expect that to happen,”You kissed me a lot already!”I said as I poke her nose,”I know right,I lost count now~”she joked,I touch her nose with mine,”Why are you being a silly boo now?”then she got the chance to peck me again,she quickly get off from me,I take a deep breath as I stand from my seat,”This is the last warning,you kissed me again,Im going to you.”I said as I pointed at her,wait ?Scratch that last sentence,”Last warning?Hah,you know what,I DON’T CARE~”she cutely shouted at me,Im seriously gonna kill her,in a good way.I began to walk to her,”Boo~Catch me if you can~!”she taunted as she run out from the room,I just giggled as I chase her,I laughed at her scream as I almost near her,”No matter what Im faster than you!””Oh you think so?”I said as she laughed,then she almost tripped on my sofa,I quickly grab her waist and we jumped on the sofa,thank God its not the floor,”Got you~”I said as I poke her cheek,she was on top of me,oh no not again,we look at each other eyes for awhile,and I just realized my hands were on her waist,her bare WAIST!But her skin’s smooth,like a feather,her face was getting close to mine,”Yah yah what did I just told you this is the last warning!”I quickly push her face softly away from me,”Even though Im still soft on you.”I quickly added,she giggled,”Pesh you wouldn’t even mind~”then she quickly kissed my lips so I’ll don’t have chance to talk.Good job Yoo Na,GOOD JOB!Well,guess I lose here,as she pull my head closer,I accepted her signal and kissed her back.Man is she being pushy or what?Or she likes the taste of my lips?For heaven sake theres nothing special with my lips!And I quickly part lips with her,”Okay that’s it!That’s  enough!”I said as I release her from my arms and sit straight,”Oh cmon,I thought you liked it~!”she said as she hugged me.Well,she guessed it,I actually…kinda like it,”But its too much…”I lied to her,I want to see how she reacts to it,then she released the hug and frozed for awhile,I laughed from the inside,then faced me,”Youre mad eh?Im sorry…”she said as she faced away,mission accomplished!”Im just kidding.”I giggled as I turn her face to me,so shes the type of girl who just gives up and say sorry,hehe how cute,”But youre mad right?”she asked with some kind of serious tone,”I guess Im being pushy am I?”then she put down my hand from her chin and looked down,oh no Yoo Na no you don’t,you wouldn’t do that to me,guess its my fault,now to fix all this,”Don’t be like that.”I said as I pull her chin up,”I was just kidding okay?You know that right?”then I kissed her lips softly,her eyes were wide open,I know you wont expect this will happen,as I pull away,”How about we’ll just take a walk then get dinner later?Rather than staying at home.”I offered,glad I didn’t started another round for those kissy things,then she poke my cheek,”Then you’ll have to wait for me in my room.”then I smirked,”Yea yea,but make it quick okay?Its not like a big event or something.”and from that I meant from those heavy make-ups most girls wear,I believe she wont wear any of those things.As far as I know,she only wears lipstick and mascara for make-up,that’s good.Just not heavy make-ups,just no.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

Im just combing my hair down,I wear my floral dress and my thin cardigan.I smiled to myself,its been awhile since we gone out together,I put down my comb.I look at myself on my mirror,do I look good?Then I touched my lips,we’ve kissed too many times in 2 days already,I guess its nice to have his soft lips on me.Yah why I suddenly think about his lips?What is up with my head?”What shoes should I wear…”I bite my lips as I look for shoes,well Im just going to wear my bow sandals,Im in the mood for sandals.Im just going to use my leather bag again,then I grab my phone,”Guess Im ready!”

Wait you sure?That quick?Well think first!Dont act silly in front of him!

Well,I always act silly to him,he doesn’t really mind,maybe he likes the silly me.

But really?You used to get ready for like longer than 15 minutes,are you sure?

Yes,yes I am!I am sure,I am ready!

What about mascara?You need those lashes to curl up!

Nope,natural is better.I don’t need mascara.

But you need it,youre going on a date with him!Dont dress way too silly!

“Ah demon and angel of me,shut up!”I said as I close my ears,then that feeling came to me,anxious.Why suddenly Im feeling anxious?Its just him,we’ve gone out before,just be normal Yoo Na,just be normal!I put down my hands and take a deep breath,”Here’s gone nothing Yoo Na!”I smiled before I got out from my bedroom,”The shirt!”then I grab Lay’s shirt from my bed and walk out from my bedroom.

“Makchang makchang makchang makchang makchang~!”I squealed as I cut the makchang and Lay cooks it.We’re at this Makchang restaurant,its kinda cold outside,but once we entered its warm.This is why I love restaurants with grills,”Excuse me,here’s the soup.”the waiter came out of nowhere and put the bowl of hot squid soup on our table next to our mini grill,the waiter bowed and left us.I stomp my feet excitedly,”I cant wait to eat these babies up~!”but Lay just shook his head,”You know,it takes forever for these to cook.”I just giggled,”An hour doesn’t matter~”then I heard my stomach grumbled,ugh stupid stomach,who told you to growl,Lay grab the small bowl and pour some of the squid soup,”Maybe drinking this might calm your grumpy stomach down.”he joked and gave the bowl to me,I giggled as I accepted the bowl from him,what a gentleman,”Ooh look at the steam~”I said as I blow the steam away,the soup’s still too hot till the steam almost burned my face,he smiled at my cute reaction,ah that dimple melted me.I blow the soup and drink it slowly,the warm from the soup oozes in me,it feels good,with the chopsticks I grab some of the squid from my bowl,I gently blow it,”Lay~”I called as I put the squid near him,he accept the squid from me,I giggled at his cute face when he the remaining tail,”Mhm~”guess he approves!Then I heard some gasps,as I look to the side,theres no one,or is it?

~Nana’s POV~

“Lets eat makchang!”Chanyeol recommended as we were like 10 feet away from the makchang restaurant,”Yo makchang makchang!”Sehun cheered,”Yeah everyone agrees with makchang?”I asked as I faced them,they nodded,”Yap its been awhile eating those warm meat~”Ah Ri said as Bomi giggled beside her,as we almost reached the main door,”Wait isn’t that…”Kai said as he pointed at the couple at the corner of my eye,and wait,isn’t that,whoa wait a minute,”How whoa what?”Bomi said,Ah Ri gasped,way too loud that people inside could hear it,if people can hear it from the inside,she can hear it,and she’ll know if we bought presents for her!”Oh my God!”I almost cursed as I close and we all quickly walk aside,”We’ll get caught if you,agh!”I was way too shock with no reason,as I release my hand from ,”Oof I almost out of breath!”Ah Ri choked,”Ooh look!”Chanyeol whispered as we follow him,as we peek by the main door,we saw Lay feeds some soup to Yoo Na,”Arent they sweet?”Bomi quietly squealed,”Are we eating or not?””Sehun-ah just be patient a little bit.”Chanyeol nudged him,”We are basically wasting time guys!”Kai said,”Maybe we’ll eat somewhere else?”Kai quickly added,”No,I want makchang!””Sehunnie,maybe next time okay?””Cmon hyung,plus why we’re hiding here?”Sehun said as he glared at all of us,”Because shes here…!”Bomi whispered to him,Sehun just rolled his eyes,”Okay I lost balance…”Ah Ri almost pushed all of us,”Ah Ri no…””AAAAAAH!!!”we cant support her weight and we all fall down,the end!”Ugh now what?!””I don’t know,its all your fault Ah Ri!””But I also wanna see!””Guys chill!””Oi,get up Im stuck!””We cant get up!””Ugh all of you SHUT UP!”I shouted at them,”Okay whos on the very top…Ah Ri you get up first!”after she gets up,then all of us get up,as we all brush ourselves,”Okay,before we got caught,we better go somewhere else.”Kai stated,”No makchang?””Maybe next time Sehun.”Kai said as we quickly walk straight.

 ~Yoo Na’s POV~

I heard some random arguments outside,then a scream,and another random arguments,I recognized one of the voices,its kinda similar to Nana’s,”Let me check outside for awhile.”I said as I quickly stand up and walk to the door.As I get out,theres no one except parked cars.I sighed,guess Im late.The cold air got through my thin cardigan then my skin,it feels really cold,feels like Im in Antartica right now,it’s the right time once I felt a warm hug from behind,”What is it Yoo Na?”those soft words came to my ears,I giggled,”Guess my sixth sense’s kinda .”he chuckled at my not-really-funny joke,I felt his chin near my neck,”Cmon lets get inside now,its kinda cold here.”kinda cold?Its too cold!But I still got a feeling some of my buddies were here before,especially Nana,well its too cold now,guess I’ll just give up,”Okay,oh wait is the makchang cooked already?What if it burns?!”then I release his hug and grab his hand as I quickly ran back in.

“Makchang my precious makchang,ouh youre still alive!”I sighed in relieve,they are still being cooked,thank goodness gracious my babies are still alive!”But it almost cooked.”he smiled as we got back to our seats,as I flip the meat with the tongs,”Yoo Na…”I heard my name called softly,then I put my tongs back,”Mhm?””Just reminding you,someone’s BDay is near.”then he smiled,BDay?In May?Then I ask him,”Whos BDay?”then he chuckled,”Really,you don’t know?”I just shrugged,”Yeah guess I don’t know.””Then you’ll find out.”he smiled as he drink some of the remaining soup in his bowl,BDay?Whos BDay in May?His BDay’s on October its still far away.But my mind only fixed on the grilling makchang,plus it smells good,as I drink some of the soup,”Guess its done!”he said as he takes the smallest meat for testing,as he dip the meat in the sauce and eats it,he opened his eyes wide,”Its good!”then he did the same thing and feed it to me,”Good,isn’t it?”the flavor gets along with my tongue,the goodness,oh my God it tastes absolutely,”WOW~”I literally clapped my hands and grab my chopsticks,my tummy is ready to clear all of these bootiful meats.

“I want more~”man those makchang which cooks for an hour,clears within 10 minutes,”But it will take another hour to be cooked.”Lay said as he flip the almost-cooked beef meats on the grill,”Maybe we’ll just get some foods that sells on the streets yah?”oh yeah I didn’t even think there are still FOODS outside,I poke his cheek,”Youre so smart~!”then he smirks at me,”Seriously?You didn’t thought about it?”then I laughed,”Nah,Im always like that.”well,guess its round 2 after all.

“Hotteok~”I giggled as I took a bite of this puffy pancake,the taste of honey gets to my tongue,he poked at my puffy cheek,”You look exactly like a chipmunk.”then I giggled and playfully punched him as he took a bite of his hotteok,”Your cheeks are so puffy~”I giggled as I touch one of his puffy cheeks,he faced me blankly,I can see some red color on both of his cheeks,”Youre blushing riiiight~”then he blinked his eyes,”N-No!”he stuttered when he speaks,”Yes you are,you look like a tomato now~!”then he just rolled his eyes,”Yea yea I don’t care.”I giggled at his careless act.As we walk further,I didn’t look at the road and didn’t realized theres a banana peel like 2 steps ahead,so I ended up slipped.I nearly screamed loudly and I close my eyes shut.As I open my eyes,I didn’t realized Im on his arms,glad he caught me.My head was right on his chest,I can feel his heart beat gets faster,we looked at each other’s eyes and there are some silence between us,”Yah,can you watch at the road?”he broke the silence and helped me to get up.I brushed off some dirt from my dress,oh wait wheres my bread?As I look on the ground,”My hotteok…”there it is,lying on the ground.I heard him chuckled,”That’s what you get from not looking at the road.”then I playfully punched him again,he giggled and gave me his,”There,you can have it.”how sweet of him but,”No,you can eat it,its yours after all.”I smiled and handed his hotteok back,”No,just eat it.”he gave me his bread back,to make him happy,I take a bite,”Kay that’s it,just eat it.”I said as I handed him the bread,he shook his head and took a bite of the bread,”Fine then,we’ll just share.”then I smiled as we walk ahead.

“You can have the last bite.”he said,we almost reached my room.How kind of him,but I still feel guilty,so I take half bite of the hotteok,”Lay aah~”then I feed him the last bite of the hotteok,as we got in front of my room,”Guess we’ll see tomorrow at school.”he said and smiled at me.Then I hugged him before I get in to my room,he made this weekend fun,thanks school for not giving us home works this weekend,”I’ll miss you…”then I felt his arms wrap around me,the usual honey scent of his reached my nose and I could feel his warmth on me.He made this cold night become the warm ones,I still continue hugging him as he released his arms from me,”Yoo Na,guess that’s enough,you’ll ended up sleeping here.”well,I am sleeping right now,he just shook his head,”Yoo Na on the count of 3,unless I’ll carry you in.”but Im lazy to get off him,Im way too tired to even move,”Okay then fine.”and I felt a sudden lift from him,”Wah wah put me down!”I got an instant shock and now Im kinda fully awake,”You got much lighter.”he changed the topic as he carefully opened the door.Me?Lighter?BAHAH,you sure?I eat snacks too you know,as we got in to my bedroom,he put me down on my bed,”There,my job is done here,Im going back.”he smiled and before he got out from my room,”No night kiss for me?”he shook his head and faced me,”Seriously?”then I beg him with my puppy eyes,he just let out a sigh then walked near me.As he knelt down,he brushed my hair,his soft whispers got my ears heated up,”Sleep well okay?Let the nightmares stay away from you.”then he poked my cheek,”Also don’t sleep talk okay?It just freaks me out.”he quickly followed,I giggled at him,”Okay I wont.”then I close my eyes,I got no energy left in me.Then I felt his soft lips on my forehead and a last whisper,”Goodnight Yoo Na,sleep tight.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol,wudahecks

Ok so was suppose to update yesterday but,blame the slow internet.But now it become normal again.

Gawd le eyes hurts

So that’s all,sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes n I’ll see u on the next chappie~Baiiii~

(Le forgot to insert music yesterday,lols sorry)