16

Hard Times

As I standed up,I scan her face.Then I got shocked.Shes…the most important and its been awhile seeing her…my long lost sister,”Jongin?!”she also looked shocked.We just stood there awkwardly,then I break the awkward silence,”Its been awhile…sis.”then I grab her hand,”You still remember me right?”then she shook off my hand,”Im no longer your sis.”then my heart just broked into pieces.Just because our parents divorced,doesn’t mean we’re strangers now,”But we have the same blood!How come we’re not siblings anymore?!”wow,this will be the most horrible day for me.First got rejected by Yoo Na,then this!,”This is already over Jongin!Plus our surnames are now different.Now my name’s Jo Eun Hee.Kim Eun Hee is no longer here.”I just went silent,”But glad I met you again.Again,youre not my little brother anymore.The one who always play with his little dinasour.””Correction,its lizard toy.Not dinasour.””I don’t care!At least,we’re already in different eras,so you mind your own business,while I mind my own business.””And why are you starting all these non-sense argument?!”I shouted at her.Since Im not her brother anymore,I could shout at her whenever I want,”Jongin…”she walk back,”You also told me we’re over!So lets be enemies!Happy now,yah?!Its been 15 years we haven’t met!I missed you,too much!I even hug your picture when I sleep,I still do!I was really glad we met again,but you acted too different!Youre not the nice and kind sister I use to have.Now my sister’s become the worst,craziest,hot headed person Ive ever seen!”now shes the one who stayed silent,”Now what?Silence?Hah?””Whoa Kai…”then I felt a hand pulling me back.As I look back,surprisingly its Jin,”What are you doing here with my girl?”your girl?YOUR GIRL?So my sister have a boyfriend,who beated me up before,but we’re friends again,”Don’t you know who she is to me?!”I said to him harshly,my blood is rising up,thanks to ‘her’,”Your both look…similar.”then Jin went silent,”Yes!We have the same eyes!Plus the same blood!””So she’s…”Jin just stared blankly at my ‘no-longer’ sis,”No,Im not his sister.”she stated,”Yet.”I quickly followed,”Yet youre not my sister.Are you sure this is over?Say it,infront of your,so called “Boyfie”.Well we’re friends now,but he beated me up before!””Dude Im still here.”Jin quietly said,”So what?I don’t care!I told you you mind your own business!””I don’t want this to be over,youre still my sis!Are you sure enough that you will end this?End our relation as siblings?!””Siblings,brothers,sisters,I DON’T CARE!You piece of .”she just called me !,”Well you better watch that mouth of yours,even though youre older than me,doesn’t mean you could act selfishly.””How many times should I say this,I DON’T ING CARE YOU PIECE OF IN THE HO-“”YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE UP!”then I almost fell down when I see someone between us,Yoo Na with the rest behind her,Chanyeol run to me and pat my chest,”Dude calm your heart.””How can I calm?Oh and you!”I pointed at her,”If you really want to end this,then lets not see eachother again!Lets not visit eachother’s funerals!Lets not eat dinner together!Oh to be more exact,lets not meet again!Now youre a stranger to me,a stupid stranger whos hot headed like her Mum!”then she clenched her fist,”Youre glad you got Dad!Youre now so kind and sweet,just like him!””You mean our Dad!Well I guess your Mum re-married,correct?Well your Mum is not as weak as my Dad,hes strong enough,not as weak as your hot headed Mum!””She didn’t re-married!She worked as an assistant,okay?!Its a better job than your Dad’s!””Assistant?Peh,my Dad owned a company,so that’s better,ISNT IT?!””She gets more salary,better than your Dad’s stupid company!”then she walk away,before she leaves,”As promised,we will not meet again,we will not see eachother again,we will never make an eye contact again,never!EVER!”then she stormed off,”Hey!Eun Hee!”of course,his boyfie will run and catch her!,”Okay,its over now calm down!”Chanyeol said as I sat on the grass,”Mind spill the story?”Nana asked as they all sat down,”That girl is a son of a b*tch.””You mean your sis?”Baekhyun asked,”Shes no longer my sis.We’re strangers now.””But how it started?”Yoo Na asked me.Well she rejected me,but we’re still normal friends,just still awkward,”It’s a long story.””Then make it short.”D.O said.Then I take a deep breath,then start the story time.

“And that’s how it goes.She just stormed off,just like that!What a son of a b*tch.”I told them the entire story,some just stayed silent,”Im sorry for your hard past.”Chen patted my back,”Shes different now.She used to be the one who would play with me,the one who baked muffins,the sweetest sis Ive ever had.But now look how she acts!Shes now a so called ‘badass’ girl with a rubbish face.””Just calm yourself Kai.”Kris said,”How can I?If you become me,how will you feel?Betrayed,right?!”then all went silent,some looked down.It looks like Im the boss or something,”Just calm hyung…”Sehun move his seat beside me and hug me,at least that calms me down,”I don’t like seeing hyung like this.”Sehun said.He sure is the sweetest maknae,I just close my eyes,trying to calm myself down.

~Yoo Na’s POV~

I feel bad for him.I just rejected him,and this girl just made his day worser.I need to fix this mess up,”How bout we’ll hang out at the ice cream shop?You know,the ones near here?””Sure!At least Kai will brighten his mood up!”Xiumin said,and everyone agreed,we’ll just wait for Kai’s response,”Cmon,you just got a hard day today.”I softly forced him.Then he looked at me,”Fine then.”then we all smiled.

“Gratz on rejecting him.”Lay said as we walk to our class,”I know its not at the right time,but I don’t even know if he…you know.”then he just let out a sigh,”Hes so good at hiding personal things.Because all of us actually just knew that he had a sister before.””I know right?I just…ah…”I look down.Then I felt a little push from someone’s shoulder,I almost fall back,then I met eyes with the one who pushed me,Eunji with Chorong beside her,”What is it?Is there something on my face?”Eunji asked proudly,”Don’t act too selfish,just because youre the ‘queen’.”I said,”Plus don’t act you don’t know what’s happening.”I quickly follow,”Hey hey,R-E-S-P-E-C-T pleeeeaaaaaseeee?”Chorong said,I wont let her win the war,”Oh and youre Lay,right?”Chorong said as she walk up to him,”I like that hair~”this little freak!,”Hes mine,move back!”I shoo her away.Lay looked at me,like ‘this-is-not-the-plan’ face,”At least she walk away from you.”I quietly whispered,”Lets go Yixing!”I grab his arm and we left both of them.

We sat together in class,again Im taking the corner.We have an awkward moment because of what I just mentioned before,”Im sorry Yixing ah.Please don’t be mad…”I pouted and look down,then he pull my chin up with his soft fingers,”Why would I mad to you?”then he smiled.I smiled back,”Well,I suppose to be the one to cover for you-“”No its fine.”I smiled at him,then I poke his cheek,”It doesn’t have to be the guy’s job btw.”then he poke me back,”Yah,why youre so cute!”omo,he complimented me!Wah,God please don’t hate meeeh,”But I wont be cute when it comes to…stupid science.”I just hate science,and history,I hate everything,”I also heard that the teacher have eagle eyes.””Plus its going to be boring…”then I lean my cheek to the wall beside me,”Plus Im glad I always have a seatmate on every subject,oh and do you know we’ll sit together again after the second break?”he smiled at me,”But if you get to sit with Tao,you will be blown away.”then I open my eyes and look at him,”Tao?Isnt he suppose to be my cute panda?””Not as you imagined.”he look at me in the eye.Those eyes are so cuuuuuuuute~,”At least I got a partner!Than being with nobody.”then he giggled,”You know what,you were my first girl-friend.I mean a friend whos a girl,okay?”then he smiled.Im quiet sad Im not his girlfriend,but at least I have him,”Really?””Plus the one who could make me smile.”aah I could feel my cheeks become red,I just want to kiss him right now!,”Wah,surprisingly,youre also my very first friend who could do things to make me happy.”then I smiled at him,”Because my past were not that…pretty.”then he put his hand around my shoulder,”I know how you feel.”then I put my right hand around his waist,he doesn’t mind,”I know right,being in orphanage .Whew I moved away.”we stayed like that for few minutes,then we release our arms,”Btw,where’s Ms.Do?Is she absent?Hope so,so we could have free time~”I squealed silently,”I didn’t see her around though.She use to walk around with her stick.””Then means…shes absent!”we both said the two last words at the same time,”I wanna sleep.What a tiring day today…”then he cross his arms on top of the desk and put his head down.Hes sleeping,hes so cute.Then I got an idea,I remembered I tickled his neck,and he squealed like a girl.So I quietly reach my face to his neck,and blow to it,he shakes,”Yoo Na~”he squealed,yush!Then I just continue blow his neck,man he almost wanna fall of the chair.So this time,I hug his waist so hes locked in his position,and keep on blowing his neck.Man,this is like abusing.He cover his face in embarrassment,Im pretty sure his face is red now,”Okay okay I’ll stop.”then I release him,as he put his hands down,man his face is red,”Haha youre so cute when you got tickled~”I said as I touch his cheeks.Omo,what have I done?Omo this is awkward,but he doesn’t mind.Thats good,”What have you done Yoo Na~?”his tone is so cute~then with both of his hands,he make a revenge,by tickling my sides,my worst weapon,ever,”Waah stoop~”I squealed,I almost hid under my desk.Whew we’re at the corner,the others doesn’t seem to care,”That,is a revenge.”he stated,then we laughed.Our faces were red from laughing.Then we stare at eachother for awhile,it was like the time has stopped.To break the stare,he slap my cheeks softly,”Yah,what are you staring at?”then I punch him playfully,”So do you,what are you staring at?”then we laughed,”Your face’s still red~”I poke his cheek,”Yours too.”he said as he put his hand on my cheek.Wah,he just touched my cheeks!Waaa I wanna fly away right now!Well,it just made my face more red,he giggled,”You become a tomato now.”then he put his hand down.Wow sweet moment added.

~Lay’s POV~

We spent the rest of the time talking.But this topic she started caught me,”Well,I wanna know how you moved here.Cuz its cool when theres a foreigner come here to study.”then I let out a sigh,”Its actually a long story.Yet the worst story Ive ever had.So,promise you wont tell anyone?”I said as I smiled to her,”Okay Xing Xing~”wah,a new nickname of mine.We get along pretty quick,so its also the time I release my secret,which she needs to know,”So before in China,I lived with my Dad and Mum.Like you know?”she nodded,then I continue the story,

-Flashback-

“Xiao Yixing,Baba’s going to Korea for work okay?”I was just a little boy back then.Then my Dad bent down and hug me,”I’ll miss you my little boy.”then I hug him back,”Come back home safely ya Baba?”then he pat my head,”Of course~”then he smiled with that deep dimple showing.Thats where I also get my dimple,from my Dad.Then Dad stands up and hug Mum,”Take care of him okay?””Sure BaoBei.”my Mum replied.Before my Dad leave the door,”Come back home soon!”I cheerfully said.Then he smiled at me again,”I will.”then he close the door.

3 hours later

I was playing with my toys infront of the TV,while Mum was watching news.Then as she changed the channel,theres a breaking news.And the most wrecking news I ever heard,my heart broke into pieces when I heard the reporter speaking,”Korean Airlines with plane number ######(P.S Lewl I dunno numbers) just crashed on land.It was the plane from Changsha flew to Seoul.Many people died in this accident.” “Is Baba okay?”I asked.My Mum prays that Baba will be okay,but its too late as we saw Dad,injured badly.As the doctor checked his heart beat,they just shook their head and put him in a bag.This means…he left.I was swimming in tears and hug Mum whos eyes are puffy,”Baba…..”I shouted,Mum try to calm me down,she cant even calm herself down,”We will be fine Yixing,just calm down.”I cried too much,so the last time I saw Dad was before he left the house.Then Mum poke my dimple,”Smile Yixing.”she said as she smiled at me.I smiled her back,with fake smile.It still hurts in the inside.

When I was 14 years old,my Mum was too weak from work.I don’t know if her work is too harsh,then she fainted.I quickly run to her,then I dial the hospital.30 minutes later,theres the siren of the ambulance.I open the door to let the helpers in.They carried Mum as I followed.

I waited in front of my Mum’s hospital room,waiting for doctor’s response.Then the doctor came out from the room,looking down,”Hows Mama?Is she okay?”then he let out a sigh,”It seems like your Mum’s experiencing amnesia.”then I opened my eyes wide.Amnesia?Then I go in to the room quick,then I saw Mum looking at me.I hold her hand,”How are you Mum?Youre fine right?”then 3 words flew from ,which made my heart broke into small pieces,”Who are you?”

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay~So the new character’s Kai’s ex(?)-sister,which is actually not really his sister.Their faces are quite similar,so here it is,welcome Jo Eun Hee~(Click at the link to see her pictures~)

And I think she become antagonist here in this FF @.@ I dunnooo

Again,sorry for the boring chap here *bowed* just hope you enjoyed it

Btw the flashback will continue on the next chap,bah my eyes hurts like heeell

So sorry for mistakes and misstypes if there are,and see you on the next chap~Baiiii~