37

Hard Times

Rise and shine on Saturday morning. As I sit up and look around, Lay is nowhere to be found. Where did he go? Then the smell of bacon trails through the door then to my nose, he’s cooking already? But I’m still too lazy to get out of bed.

Oh I forgot to tell you, well it’s good news for me, but I decided to move in with him! Well I know 6 months of dating is still too short to even move in, but since we’re already close enough and I kept on missing him every day every night, I asked him if I can just move in with him so we can keep in touch with each other. Plus I can make some budget from selling my room! He hesitated at first but guess he also agrees with me. So voila, I moved in with him and every night I would sleep with his arms wrapping around me, how lucky am I yah? The bad thing is that it was kind of hard packing my stuffs and move some of my furniture to his room, but it’s normal, it’s just like when I first moved here and thank God he got a lot of space in his room that an elephant can even fit in. But the other part of me was kind of happy, happy that we’ve gone this far happily with no conflicts and arguments. It was easy to get used to my new surroundings, everything goes smoothly like a rolling ball, as a plus, sometimes he gave me morning kisses to me since I forced him to, that’s another good thing too for me. And I can’t believe time has passed a lot, it’s August, the weather started to get hotter, which means SUMMER! I can’t wait for the long summer holiday later, but for now, we got to do our businesses and get our stuffs done! Done with my story, let’s go back where I last left.

Let’s continue with me, sniffling the aroma of sweet bacons (XD), bacons are waiting for me. The smell of it wakes me up a little, then I look under my cover, I am shirtless and shortless a.k.a …oh gawd I’m sooo busted. I blushed hard on what happened last night, and from those words ‘shirtless’ and ‘shortless’, you know what I mean. Still don’t get it? Then okay, I am not a anymore and we used the special box. Yes we did, we totally did it, I know it’s a big shock but yeah, we did it (Ooh SNAP!). If you ask me, it feels like…okay the situation is getting awkward~ But since Lay’s still outside cooking, I got the chance to get myself change. I just wear my white t-shirt and normal shorts, I look at the mirror, God dang I’m still freaking blushing, “Calm Yoo Na, stop blushing, you know you don’t want him to worry me just calm.” Yes Yoo Na take a deep breath, yes exhale. I’m ready, so I walk out to the door and find the source of smell of those aromatic bacons.

The smell of the bacon starts to get stronger as I open the door, and I founded my Xing Xing, flipping the bacons. The sizzling sound of the frying bacon soothes my ears, and on the table I spotted a plate with 2 sunny-side up eggs and stacks of pancakes on the other plate letting out hot steams, wait pancakes?! How come he made pancakes?! I startled a little as a soft voice trailed to my ears, “Morning Yoo Na.” there he is, facing to me and smiling at me. That dimple never failed to make me melt into lavas, then he quickly focus back on the pan. I walk to the stove and peek from his shoulder, “Bacons~!” even though I already know there are bacons, I squealed a little. The smell of it, my God it’s heaven~! Then he put the cooked bacons on a plate covered with paper towels on top. He wipe his forehead, “Breakfast’s done!” then he turned to face me, he my hair, “C’mon BaoBei, let’s eat breakfast.” “No morning hugs?” I cutely sulked and look at him with my puppy eyes. He shook his head, but then he smiled and comfortably hugged me as I hugged him back, the warmth from him got through my skin making me warm like a chocolate drink. As we apart, I sulk once more, “Morning kiss?” I look at him with my puppy eyes again, dang I’m so good at making him fall for my tricks, or he just did it in purpose? I don’t know, “Even till now you still want morning kisses?” he raised one of his eyebrows, “I always want morning hugs and kisses!” I pouted, he just let out a little sigh and quickly gives in. He leaned near my face, then his soft lips touched with mine softly, the heat I received from his kiss wakes me up, “There, happy now?” he said as he slowly part away from me, I quickly peck his lips as a plus, “Yeah, you betcha!” I said as I grab the plate of bacons on the counter table. He just smiled and shook his head as we walk to our table.

“How can you make pancakes this good~!” you know what, these pancakes are sooo good, especially with the maple syrup and a mini cube of butter, it just completes my life! He chuckled a little, “Thank the internet.”  Of course, internet does everything, “But why don’t you wake me up when you were making these pancakes!” I pouted as he laughed, I always wanted to cook with him, “You didn’t told me to.” He shrugged, perfect reason Lay, perfect reason. I take a full bite of the bacon, it crunches inside my mouth, it tastes so good, even though it’s just a simple breakfast, I never thought he actually can really cook, like whaaa, as I swallow in the bacons, “Your lips are greasy.” He giggled at he pointed at my oily lips, I try to feel my mouth, yeah it’s greasy, well I’m craving for bacon that’s why. I was about to take the tissue but I can’t find the tissue roll. Then I was shocked when I felt a tissue softly wiping my mouth, “Is it too hard just to find the tissue?” he said with his soft tone and continue dabbing my mouth, my mind quickly went blank, like total blank. We have done this before but why it still feels like my heart’s going to pop out, I founded myself blushing, no no I don’t want him to notice it, but it was too late when he puts down the tissue, “You look like a tomato now…” he chuckled and shook his head, ah God dang it! I need to take cover now, I quickly touch my cheeks, “It’s kinda hot here.” “Is it? It’s obviously like so cold right now.” GOD DANG IT I FAILED GAAAH! Well he’s right, it’s cold this morning, plus why the heck I touched my cheeks, if it’s hot I suppose to fan myself, “Just tell me you’re shy…” he joked as he giggled. Well actually it’s the truth, I am shy. I can’t even let out words, but I founded him looking to the left and smiled. I can see hints of red on his right cheek, AHA! I should capture this moment, oh God dang it my phone’s in the bedroom, so I just let out a cough, “Someone’s shy looking at my pretty face!” I joked as I flip my hair sideways, but he seems like he doesn’t hear me, “Em Lay?” “Yoo Na I…” he stuttered, then faced me with his gentle eyes, “Good sleep last night?” Oh my goodness, what am I suppose to say? I froze on my seat, what should I say to him? I can’t just truthfully say like ‘Yeah it was a nice sleep with clothes thrown everywhere and me sleeping on your bare chest and hugged your abs and with your ticklish breath on my neck oh my God it was an amazingly s*xy night’, you know what I’m saying? I didn’t realized that I’ve paused way too long till his phone rings, “Oh hold on a second…” then he gets up on his sit and walk somewhere else. I overheard his conversation on the phone, “Hello? Ah Uminnie what’s up? Wait what did you say?!” my eyes were wide opened, what happened? “You got to be kidding me. I’m going there soon, see ya later.” Then he quickly hangs up, “I’m going somewhere, wanna come?” “Where?” “Just a yes or a no.” guess this is really important to him, I only got 2 choices so, “Kay then I’m going.”

We arrived at the Hospital. He quickly park the motorcycle and we hop out of the seat. We saw Baekhyun and Suho waiting for us in front of the Hospital main door, “Guys over here!” they shouted as we quickly run to them, “This way.” Suho led us and Baekhyun followed behind. What is actually happening? Hospital?! Woh what? Ah I don’t care, I’ll think about it later.

“Agh this lift is so slow!” Baekhyun cursed as we’re inside the lift waiting to get to floor 27. I almost slept on the wall of the lift, it is slow. Why the lift is so slow?! But I wanna try to crack my bacon a little bit, “You know what Baekhyun, I just ate bacons this morning.” I said as I punched his arm, “Why don’t you share some for me?” Baekhyun pouted as he faced me, “Because you’re bacon already! You can just eat yourself.” Then I quickly hid my face first before he could even attack me. Since he’s right beside me, he got the chance to quickly tickle my sides, how come he knows my weakest weapon?! And you know what, I literally laughed too hard, I don’t care if Suho and Lay’s still here but I literally drop on the ground while he’s still attacking me. I quickly crawl to Lay’s back, “Protect me my human shield!” I said as I hug his leg. He tried to move but he’s stuck with me, “Pesh this silly koala…” he muttered, then the lift door opened with an old Ahjumma in front of the lift, looking shocked and almost fainted once she saw me hugging his leg. Suho run and quickly catch the Ahjumma, thank God she’s safe, he’s Suho, our mighty Suho. He shake his head, “This is why I hate silly kids…” he looks back at the Ahjumma, “Now what am I going to do with this?!”

We almost reached the operation room. Wait did I just mentioned operation room? But that’s where we’re heading to now. But I’m still confused, really? Operation room?! What is actually happening like seriously, it’s not a car accident since it’s still like 11 in the morning. But as we reached in front of the room, I saw a huge group of ‘our’ friends weeping and crying, what happened? But as I look closely between them, Kai isn’t around and Ah Ri’s crying on a wheel chair with her broken neck, wait broken neck?! “YOO NAAA…” hysteric loud calls came to me, oh my goodness, “NANA BOMI GET OFF MEEEH!” gosh why don’t they look at the mirror, their eyeliner and mascara’s like dripping off and become like a hysteric ghost or something, even though I told them to get off, they still clung to me tightly, “Oh gosh can you guys at least wash your face, your eyeliner is basically dripping off!” I quickly said as I lightly push them away from me, “Oh goodness, you guys look so creepy right now…” they’re basically my next nightmare to come, Nana touched her wet cheek, a blackish liquid dropped on her finger, she literally freaked out, “OH GOSH I BETTER GO TO THE TOILET!” she shouted as she bring Bomi along. HELLO? This is the hospital, you’re not suppose to shout like a wild monkey running out of bananas. I watched them as they run to the nearby ladies toilet, then I face back to the guys, “What actually happened?” “Woh- you still don’t know?” Chanyeol’s voice a little cracked, then he sniffled trying to swallow his tears, Ah Ri tried to speak, “It’s- it was-“ “I’ll speak…” that familiar girl voice, as I look back, there’s a girl which looks like Kai, Jo Eun Hee? What is she doing here? I thought their fight’s already done, but woh?! “Well, I’m just here for a visit.” What the hell, she is 100% acting right now, “Yeah Yoo Na, she’s right.” Then a random guy appeared at her back, wrapping his arm around her, I tried to peek at Jin, he wiped his sweat on his forehead while Jimin massaged his neck trying to calm him down. I sighed then look back at her, “What do you want?” I grumpily said as she walks near me, I backed off, “Don’t you touch me.” I’m basically starting a war, “Just say what you want to say, don’t cause any more troubles to us. 2 terrible problems are already enough for us. Oh and you!” I pointed at the guy, “Who are you? What are you doing here? Don’t you know that you made our friend broken hearted because of you!” I blurted out, wait agh scratch that last sentence, “I need you to just go back and just wait downstairs. I only need her, I don’t need you.” I said and crossed my arms, I’m trying to calm Jin down by kick him out of the scene, “I am where I am as long as I’m with her.” Then he wrap his arm again around her, agh this is making me crazy, “Just tell me who you are.” I simply gave up, “Don’t you know me?” what, me? Knowing him? HAHA good joke friend, good joke, “I don’t know you.” Like seriously, we haven’t even met how come he knows me? “You’re suppose to know me, correct?” now everyone focused on us, “Stop taunting me, just tell me who you are.” Then he smirks, “Then we need a private room to talk with.” “Nope, I’m not going!” I raised my hands and walk back, “Just tell me here, right now. The hell why would a little introduction took you like an hour to finish with?” it’s just basically telling your name and where you’re come from, the end! Why would that simplest thing needs a little room to talk with, “You sure? In front of all these?” I just shrugged, “Go ahead.” I don’t give a just do it already, “Okay then.” Then he handed me 2 small portrait pictures, wait isn’t these, “Wha- why you give me these?” he smirked once again and started to walk around me, “Well, yeah you know them right? And you know what I’m jealous of your Mum, she’s so pretty. And your Dad, your manly looking Dad. But too bad, they left you, correct?” my heart sank to the bottom of me, then he continue speaking, “And just telling you, my Dad works as a secret murderer, I’m just a little information collector of his.” He chuckled a little, “Every month he targets on a family and ruined their happy moments by successfully killed them. And one day, he founded one of the Kang’s, it’s a small happy family consists of a Dad, a beautiful Mum and a pretty little girl.” He pulled my chin with his finger, I throw his hand away, “And you know how he killed them? He cut the brakes, even the emergency brakes, plus it was raining right? So the car slipped and turned over, and they burned, beautifully, how pity…” he let out a little evil laugh, “He actually also wanted to kill the little girl, but he was pity because of her young age. So he’ll just wait once she gets older, and now she becomes a pretty 17 years old lady, and she’s standing here right in front of me.” I quickly punched his cheek hard, hard enough to break his teeth, but he can hold the pain (cool), the rest just focused on our short drama, a tear dropped on my cheek, “That’s enough. That’s enough of your stupid non-sense-“ then he put a finger in front of my lips, “Well, I’m just here to warn you. And I can’t wait to see your dead body soon, farewell Ms Kang Yoo Na.” then he gave me a little piece of paper and finally walked out of the scene. So his father was the one who killed them, and soon he’ll kill me. Should I believe his words? Or is this just some of his stupid fairytale story? And why would Eun Hee dare to date with that son of a b*tch? But she just raised her eyebrow, “Guess I’m not needed here yah? I’ll also get going, ay broken-neck girl, get well soon, I HOPE!” She pointed at Ah Ri, Ah Ri growled at her, then she laughed as she walks out and quickly follow the man. What?! She was the one who volunteered first, and the hell, she still feels fine even though she knew her boyfriend is a stupid MURDERER, wow a round of applause for her. I opened the little piece of paper from him,

Another reminder, you’ll be dead soon

-Jo Hyun Jae

Jo Hyun Jae, nice name. I rip the paper and turn it to a paper ball, then I throw it carelessly. Hearing his words, his truthful words, it hurts, hurts inside my heart. It broke into pieces, why would they wanted to kill people? It’s a useless piece of sh*t to do in the entire life for s sake. And why they’re targeting on us, why not someone else, just not my beloved ones? I don’t know if I suppose to be sad or angry, or both of them, tears flowing on my cheeks but I’m feeling like burning inside. Soon I forgot about what am I supposed to do here in the hospital, I wiped the tears on my cheeks, I don’t know what to do, should I hide from them? Now I’m scared, but all those words, is it true? Well it’s too good to be true but I guess I can only believe it. I felt arms slowly hugged me closely from my back and the scent of honey reached my nose, who else if it’s not my chips, I thought he would calm me down but, “Is it true?” he whispered to me, then I froze.  I don’t know what to say, what should I reply? I know I told him the story, but if it’s about the story from that man, I’m not sure. Tears keep on flowing, “I don’t know…” then I close my eyes, “I’m scared…” those were the only words that I could say.


-Author’s POV-

“My Darling, what makes you get out of work late?” the woman pouted as the man just giggled at her actions, “Usual stacks of works.” He simply answered. Then she crossed her arms, “If it makes you mad, then I’m sorry…” he said then he pecks her lips, she quickly gives in, “Okay then, as punishment, you’ll drive.” The man just giggled at her, “That’s probably what gentlemen does right?” she just giggled at him as they walk to their car. A secret man smirked behind the wall near the parked car, “Another successful work.” Then he evilly laughed, “Boss must be proud of me.” As the couple got in the car, the man once again laughed, “More successful work, more money.” He said as he watched the car drove away.

It’s raining hard, the harsh road became the slippery ones, “Are you sure we’ll go home safely?” the woman asked at the passenger seat beside the man who’s driving, “I hope so, it pours hard today…” then the car started to speed up, soon it speeds up way too fast, “My God what happened?” the woman freaked out, the man tried to control the car from not slipping on the slippery road, he pushed down the brake, but it doesn’t work, “What? The brake isn’t working?!” he tried the brake once again, and again, and again, “It doesn’t working!” “Try the emergency brake!” the woman shouted, then he tried the other brake, it’s still not working, “What are we going to do?!” the man tried to avoid crossing cars and pedestrians, the woman prayed for safe journey home, as he avoid another pedestrian, the car slipped and turned over, the couple can’t do anything but to stay inside, the time starts to get slower, “Noo…” the woman shouted and grip the man’s hand, “I guess this is it.” “What do you mean?!” then the man hold her hand tightly, “There’s no hope to get out now. Our life stopped here.” “I love you, I don’t want to lose you…” “This is it, we don’t have hope to live now, the car soon will burn and our life will be cut.” Then he grips her hand tighter, “What about Yoo Na?” the man just sighed at her question, “We can’t do anything else, this is it. We’ll meet again in the clouds, I love you.” The man lastly said, “I love you too-“ she don’t have the chance to say the rest of her words once the car’s completely flipped over and crashed hard on the road. The oil from the car spilled out and causing it to burn. The previous pedestrian saw what happened, then she quickly called the police. While on the other side of the road, a bossy looking man smirked, “I saw what you did there buddy.”


“I’m scared…” those were the only words that I could say, “For now, just be calm…” he softly whispered as he hugged me tighter, “I can’t, I just can’t…” I shook my head, “What will happen to me?” I’m so in panic right now, then he turn me and make me face him, “If you’re not okay, I’m also not okay…” then he wiped my tears with his palms, “Got it? Well we all don’t know what will happen in the future, but we’re always here to help each other-” I can’t help but to hug him tightly, he pulled my head closer, “Everything is going to be alright…” he hushed me softly while my hair down, “But is it true that his Dad’s a murderer? It seems like just a stupid joke.” Yeah he’s right, it must be just a stupid joke, but the way he told me the story, it seems like true. Plus why his Dad didn’t got caught even though he already killed thousands of families, wait oh right, he’s a ‘SECRET’ murderer. Then I remembered the promise that I made before when Nana come for a sleepover with me,

 “And now,Im still curious who dare to cut the brakes.I don’t know if he/she still alive,but I will find out.With any information I can find.I swear if I founded him/her,I’ll beat him/her up into pieces.You have my word dear victim.”

I look back as they went to the lift, I try to remember his face, rather than you killing me, why don’t we use the other way around? Plus he already knew my position, so for now, I can just focus back on what’s actually happening this morning. I smiled at my chips, “Thanks.” He just giggled and hugged me, “There you go, my oo is back.” I chuckled and hugged him back, then there’s the familiar awkward cough from someone, “You couples we’re still here you know.” Chanyeol crossed his arms, “But I’m the one who supposed to say that!” Xiumin pouted at him, “Ugh you two just shut your mouth and don’t ruin the scene!” D.O quickly barked, I just giggled as we release the hug, ah Kyungsoo and his obsessions with romantic films, “See? It’s done! Thanks a LOT for ruining it.” D.O grumpily said then Chen follows, “They’re like the sweetest couple in the world!” “I know right!” Luhan also followed up, but Kris just lazily follows, “Yeah right.” Then I started another topic, “Oh anyways, where’s Kai?” now everyone suddenly gone mute, then face Ah Ri, she just let out a sigh, “It’s quiet a long story but, I guess this is counted as bed time stories.”


-Ah Ri’s POV-

“Ah Ri, you look so pretty!” Kai whistled as I walk out from the door, I just giggled at him, “Oh and here, meet my Dad, Dad this is Ah Ri.” I didn’t realized that his Dad’s right beside him, I quickly bowed at him, “Nice to meet you Ahjussi-nim!” his Dad just chuckled, “Don’t call me that, it’ll just makes me feel older.” “I was supposed to come here without him, but he told me to drive him to work, so…” “Nah, it’s okay, also it’s nice to meet you!” I smiled and bowed once again to his Dad, he smiled back to me, “Well, I don’t want to waste time, so let’s just go now.” Kai said as he opened the backseat door for me, “Well, you have to sit at the back for now…” he whispered, well I can consider it, plus I still got some touch ups to do. After I got in, he closed the door for me. His Dad jokes a little with him as Kai just rolled his eyes, after they already got inside, Kai starts the engine then and we drive away.

I was adding some eye shadow on my brow bone, while the men just talk about stuffs, “Jongin ah, I want to ask you something.” His Dad put his hand on Kai’s shoulder as he stopped on the red light, then Kai faced him, “Mhm?” “Do you miss your Mum?” I froze at his question, that stupid woman who trains her daughter like a piece of sh*t, look what she has become now, a ‘so-irresponsible-awful-disgusting’ daughter. Kai just lowered his head, “Should I say this truthfully?” “Of course, you don’t want to lie to Dad.” Yes keep going, just pretend that I’m not here, then Kai let out a sigh, “No, I don’t miss her.” “Why? I thought you always told me that you missed her-“ “Not now.” Kai cut his speech, then the light turns green and Kai continue driving, “Why not? I was thinking that we can start over again and so we’ll re-marri-“ “Why?!” Kai almost shouted at him, “With whatever reasons, I don’t want to meet her, especially her.” “Who’s ‘her’?” “Eun Hee.” He used her real name, “Wha- She’s your sister, you should call her noona-“ “No, it’s over Dad. She changed.” Then Kai let out a sigh, “Totally changed.” “Then we can change her back!” “Simple as that?! You don’t know how much she has changed! She has become worser!” there was a kitten in the middle of the road, Kai hit the car horn harshly and the kitten got frighten as it runs away, his face has turned from the happy ones to the grumpy ones, “Plus, has Mum agreed to start all over again?” then his Dad let out a sigh, “I haven’t asked her.” “If you become me, I would just let it go. I don’t even bother to try to start over, it’s a waste.” Yeah, I agree with you Kai, “The fight will start all over again, and I hate it. It’s better this way Dad.” “What if I missed her? Plus you came out from her womb, you should meet your own mother who almost died when she bring you to this world!” “I don’t know Dad, it’s just, non-sense.” His anger is getting higher as the car begins to drive faster, oh my gosh my make up bag almost fell off from the seat, “But I feel like we need to fix this and start over-“ “I don’t want Dad, I don’t want you to do this!” “You also changed kid.” Now his Dad looked at him seriously, “I am changed, but to the better ones. Rather than her, she has become worser, how did Mum treat her, must be giving her dog food everyday-“ “Hush, how dare you talk like that about your own-“ “No Dad, she’s not my sister anymore! It’s over Dad, it’s over!” “But you need to forget about all she did and meet each other, smoothly-“ “It won’t work Dad, I guarantee it, it won’t work!” he shouted the last part, now his Dad become more serious, “Say it like the way you said it, again.” “IT JUST WON’T WORK DAD OH MY GOODNESS!” now Kai’s seriously boiling up, well not boiling but already burning inside, he hit the side of the steering wheel, his Dad’s seriously boiling up, “Stop the car, let Dad drive.” “No, I don’t trust you. “ “I say stop the car!” but he still smoothly drives, then his Dad starts to hold the steering wheel, “Switch sides, now.” “No Dad you’re crazy!” “I say switch sides! Why don’t you listen to me-“ “Get off Dad, your head’s blocking my view!” then the car starts to move unstably, oh no I need to keep myself stable, “Dad get back to your seat now I’ll drive!” “No, you’ve became a bad boy, now let me drive!” the car moves faster, and more wavy-like, oh goodness no, “DAD GET BACK NOW! I’M SERIOUS!” “I will if we switch sides now!” then I realized that we’re heading to the big tree, no don’t hit please no, “KAI WATCH OUT!” I screamed, then they face front, but it was too late when the car gets even faster and it hits really hard on the tree. They crashed hard on the glass while I got swung to the side and my neck got a really hard hit from the glass and the door, my neck was bent hard and it hurts that I can’t even move my neck, I also got a scratch from the glass pieces from the front glass, I whined, “Agh…!” then my sight starts to get blurry, I tried to focus at Kai and his Dad, his Dad was nearly flew out while Kai was nowhere to be found, did he flew out from the glass?! No, is this happening?! “Kai…” then I can’t do anything but to close my eyes.

I opened my eyes and I founded myself inside an ambulance, I was shocked at first but one of the nurses quickly calms me down, “Don’t worry, you’re now safe with us.” Then I felt something weird around my neck, as I touch the big instrument around my neck, I founded myself wearing a cervical collar, it’s so big it almost covered my mouth, then soon I felt stitches on my thighs, I tried to talk, “Where are they?” “They’re on the separate ambulance, since they got a more serious damage.” Then she hold my hand, “It’s okay, I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Then she smiled at me, at least she can make me a lot calmer. So I just rest my eyes while the ambulance led us to the hospital.


“So as I heard, they’re now getting a surgery to fix the broken bones and organs I guess…it’s like 4 hours already and the surgery hasn’t completed…” Ah Ri said while close her eyes with tears flowing from her eyes, oh my goodness why she has to experience this, hope I was there to calm her, “Let’s just pray for their safety.” Jin said as we all bowed our heads and closed our eyes,

God, please don’t cut their lives just yet, give them another chance, the accident wasn’t meant to happen, please don’t make them leave us just yet, I beg you.

“Ameeeen!” the rest shouted and right on time, the surgeon got out from the door and Ah Ri quickly moved her wheel chair near him, “How is he? Is he fine?” first, he let out a sigh which caught our attention, “For the man, he’s still in good condition. He just got a waist injury so he won’t be able to stand for now. As for the young man…” I heard the word ‘young man’, I quickly open my ears and listen to him, “He was seriously thrown away so he got a really serious injury, he might need a special treatment for this. Some of his bones, especially his ribs, were broken from the way he was thrown away, but from the surgery, we’ve fixed all of his broken bones and maybe he needs to stay in the hospital for couple of weeks.” I was relieved when they’ve fixed his bones, but the word ‘thrown’, oh my God. Ah Ri cried more, I quickly run to her and bent down, I pat her back calming her down, “But he’ll be fine right?” she asked in her shaky voice, “I’m sure, he’ll be fine. But higher chance, he’ll got amnesia, and might forgot about you.” Ah Ri started to cry more, I can’t help but to hug her, “It’s fine, you got me here…” now we got 2 problems, first Kai with his amnesia, and my ‘killing’ thingy or sh*t, I just hope this journey of life goes smoothly. I hope…

-BONUS SCENE-

“OH MY GOODNESS!” I shouted as I drag Bomi along with me, we reached the ladies toilet, we looked at the mirror at the same time, and screamed at the same time, “OH MY GOODNESS MY MASCARA! OH MY GOD WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!” Bomi freaked out as she looks closer to the mirror, Yoo Na was right, we sure look like a creepy ghost from ‘the conjouring’, I quickly turn on the tap water and wash my face, “Oh sh*t there’s only HAND SOAP! Facial wash facial wash facial wash…” I scroll through my bag, I used to bring my facial soap just in case I got oily skin, you know I need to take care of my perfect face, “ I DIDN’T BRING IT!” I shouted, Bomi splashes water to her face, the water got to my cardigan, “Yah! Watch before you do!” I said as I point at my wet cardigan, “AH MY FAAAACE!” guess she doesn’t care, I just sighed. Guess there’s only one option, “Hand soap, I trust you…”

We both already cleaned our face with that ‘Horrible Hand Soap’, but it doesn’t seems to be horrible somehow, it smells good, like vanilla, and it’s quiet soft on my face, “Ooh plushy face~!” I touch my cheeks, “Plushy what? I got like this dry skin afterwards!” Bomi complained, well at least we don’t look like a stupid ghost with dripping mascara anymore, “Ah…man I’m hungry, should we get some hot dogs?” Bomi offered, “How bout corn dogs?” I raised an eyebrow at her, “Well you’ll have corn dogs, I’ll have hot dogs.” “Kay then.” I just shrugged, “Then a cola as a finishing touches!” I smiled proudly at her, “Girl you read my mind!” then we high fived, “Okay, which way should we go?” Bomi said as we got out from the toilet, “Just silently use the secret exit.” I raised an eyebrow at her and points at the green symbol that says ‘Exit’ with a stickman want to get out of the door, “Okay then.” She smiled as we open the door and go downstairs, we’re being mean today, leaving our friends alone kekeke…


Howdy ho (?)

Sorry if this chappie’s kinda dramatic or wutever you call it.

My goodness my eyes started to hurt, I need to sleep. Guess we’ll call it a night.

Sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie, baiii~