27

Hard Times

We have watched the others dance,surprisingly many people got the advanced class.But as Nana expected,shes joining the advanced ones,”See I told you~!”she said as she sits near me.Well,her dance is cool,and her leg moves were awesome!Currently we got Nana,Lay,Jungkook,J-Hope OH he was so cool,and the lazy Kris and Sehun are also in the advanced class.Little maknae knows how to dance,and Kris almost get to the normal ones,but because of his cool eye contact,he made it here.Chanyeol also almost get to the normal ones,but his expression was so dang cool he also made it here.Oh Xiumin and Luhan made it here too,along with Tao,V,Jimin L-O-L at his gay expression,and Jin also made it!Wow these boys are so talented,but I feel bad for the rest of my friends,my dear vocals,theyre on the normal ones.I almost cried,but D.O’s cute dance its too CUTE~!But at least they tried.But don’t worry,some people also get to the normal ones,especially Rap Mon.He got there because of his y movements,oh and that gay expression BAHAHAH!Now,its Suga’s turn,”Okay heres the song…”the teacher tried to find the song,then he pressed the play button.Oh my God its a techno song,that should be easy.But he just pretend to at dancing,maybe so he could join the normal class with Rap Mon,HOW silly,”Ugh…Normal.”the teacher quickly cut the dance and sighed,he hates students who at dancing,”Look at your boyfriend Eunji!”Nana shouted,”Psh,even though shes mean,you cant act like that!”I quickly whispered to her,”I don’t care,look at her,she throwed me a middle finger!”Nana said a little too loud and pointed at Eunji,huff its actually your fault Nana,”Okay,lets continue with the rest…Yoon Bo Mi.”Its Bomi’s turn!She was too scared at first,believe in yourself Bomi,you can do it!”BOMI FIGHTING~!”Nana shouted at her and did the fighting pose,she smiled at us then got to the front,”Yoon Bo Mi…let me get you an unique song for you…”wow and what does he mean by ‘unique’,as the song plays,now I know what he means by ‘unique’.Its like some kind of sweet hippy song,she was the first target.BUT surprisingly,she just keep up with it,she quickly follow the song by doing the leg slide and do the peace sign.And she just continue dance,like some of those kpop girl bands.The teacher was surprised,so do we,so shes actually the cute cheery type,then Nana lean in to whisper,I thought she was about to criticize but,”You know,she will make a perfect couple with Sehun.”I was surprised as I face her,she nodded since she doesn’t want to make Sehun know,”Well,she actually liked him.”she whispered and smiled.Wow so all these time,she likes Sehun!Sehun and Bomi do make a cute couple,but I don’t know,Sehun should be a little manly,but he will show his manliness,he will.As I look at Sehun,his eyes were locked at her dance,so he liked the dance?I don’t know,then Bomi ended the dance with a cute peace pose and bowed,we clapped out loud from here,louder than the rest,”BOMI JJANG!!!”Nana screamed,my God my pretty ears almost broke!Then the teacher also clapped his hands,”Well done!I thought this will be hard for you,but you just simply get along with it!So do sit over there.”he said as he points at us,”YOU MADE IT BOMI YOU MADE IT!”Nana shouted again,as Bomi skip to us,we high 5 her as she sat beside Nana.The rest just watching at us,weirdly,Nana glare them back,”Waddap people?Is there something on my face?”then they just focus back at the teacher.Then the teacher chuckled a little,”Okay lets just continue.”then he check again at the list,then the examination continues.

“Okay so all of you got your classes already,so for the normal ones,just stay here.As for the advanced class,grab your bags and follow me.”the teacher stood and walks out to the door while we follow.We bid goodbye to our vocals,”Have a good time here~”I said as Baekhyun smiled,”No worries,we’ll do fine!”thank God Baekhyun is the cheery type.Then some boys do the group hug with them,it feels like a forever farewell or something,if you know what I mean.Then I try to find Lay and grab his hand,he looked at me and chuckled,”You cute little Boo~Cmon lets go.”he called me Boo~he release his hand,instead he wrap his arm around me,I got butterflies in my stomach,then we get out from the class,”Do you know that I was literally sweating when you dance?”I said as we follow the rest,he chuckled and pinched my cheek,”How silly.””But really,you were so…hot before.”then he blushed at my words,”Thanks…”then I felt him put my hand on his stomach,I could feel some kind of hard shape,must be his abs,oh my gosh feels like I wanna scream!I blushed and literally melted at the touch,this is must be a dream WAAAH~He chuckled at my expression,”Why youre so cute~”he said as he touch his cheek with mine.OH MY GOSH MY HEART ALMOST EXPLODED!I was silent from excitements,”Yah why youre so silent?”he said as he poked my cheek,”I just got a heart attack.”I blankly said,then he chuckled at me and blushed.

I was glad that those 2 kings got to the normal class,but the QUEENS got to the advanced class.I was kinda worried about Bomi,but cool Bomi just ignored them,then we follow the teacher upstairs,wow what a long journey!Must be a special room for us.Then we made to the room,we all huffed as he unlock the dance room,as he opens the door,wow what a heaven we got here,”WAAA~”Nana squealed as she got in first.The room is quiet big,wodden floor,wow this is a dream.They also have some bars,that could help me with stretching too,”Well,its not like the normal class got less facilities,but in this class,we will have a lot of hard moves to do so yeah.”the teacher explained as we took our spots to seat.As the teacher got to the front,”Let me introduce myself.”then all focus on the teacher,”My full name’s Dong Young Bae,you can call me Mr.Dong,or just call me Taeyang,its also fine.”we nodded at him,”As some of you may know,yes I also work for another company and I have a group called ‘BIGBANG’.Well I work here just to experience how it feels like to teach,also extra money.”then one of the students raise her hand,”I saw you a lot in TVs,and Im a fan of you!”then the teacher smirked,”Thank you,and what’s your name?I forgot.””Oh Hye Rin,or call me Raina.””Okay Raina,so any other questions?”we just shook our head,”None?Okay then,so our first task is to make your own dance choreography.So you can do this alone,or by pair,you can also do it by group.The main point here is to make your own choreos.You can use any song you like,and this will due next 2 weeks.So for now,find your group mate and after that,free time!”some of us shouted then all of us stand up and find partners,the Queens seems have no problem with group making,”Bomi,wanna join?”Namjoo asked her,”No thanks,Im doing it alone.”Bomi rejected as she walk to find her drink.The girl Raina approached Nana,”Youre Nana right?Wanna join us?”Nana nodded,”I’d love to~”then she tag along with Raina.As for me,I either doing it alone or,”You got a mate yet?”as I look behind and face up,its my cute Lay,”Well its okay if you want to do it-“I cut his speech by hugging him,no one seem to care,”Sure~We can do duets!”then he smiled at me and down my hair,then I caught a guy who almost asked me to be his partner,he just walk back in shame,HAHA this girl is TAKEN!”Hey Lay,whos your group?”Chanyeol shouted,”Im with Yoo Na!”then Chanyeol pouted at him,haha my man is taken!Then I release the hug,”Wanna grab a drink?I got 3 bottles of water.”I offered him as we walk to my bag which is hanging around on the bench,I bring a lot of water for dance since I need more hydration,”Here,one for you~”I throw him the bottle,as I almost grab another bottle he push down my hand and stopped me,”Its okay,lets just share.” ‘Lets just share’ those words stuck in my head!Omo someone call the doctor cause ‘I cant breathe~’(Miss A).Then I put back my drink and smile at him.We just sit on the bench,he offered me to drink first,”No,you drink it first.””Ladies first~”he said as he poked my cheek,I always lose when it comes to ‘Ladies First’.So fine,I grab the drink from him and drink,”Here~”I give him the bottle after I finished,he smiled as he grab the bottle and drank it.That smile was cute,and also the dimple~And its just cute how boys drink,girls cant even follow how boys drink,he give back the bottle to me,”Im tired,I want to go back to sleep…”I said as I lean back to the wall.I slowly close my eyes and I fall asleep.

~Lay’s POV~

She slept now,so I got out my phone to check some updates in Weibo,I almost choked when I saw Tao’s latest selfie,”What in the world…”

I slowly grab the bottle from her hand and take a sip,then I almost choked when I felt a head on my shoulder.Must be Yoo Na,as I look at her,she sleeps like a baby.So I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her forehead,then I felt two fingers trailing around me then both arms hugging me.Is she pretending to sleep or what?But I just put my phone back to my pocket and her hair gently with my other hand.Shes being a part of my life now.She only got me,and I only got her.You’ve changed my life,you made my life brighter and happier.Thank you for coming to my life,I’ll never let you go,I’ll not let others lend hand on you,because I only love the one and only you. Then I kiss her forehead,and this time longer,shes just like a gold to me,I’ll cry hard if I lost her.Shes the only way to blow away my bad past,and Im her only way to blow her bad past.Thank you for making me meet this wonderful girl,I still remember her cute big eyes when we first met,where we first cycle together after school,the day she fall sick,everything.I promise,I’ll take good care of her,I wont hurt her,never.

----------------------------------------------------------

Another new character~Taeyang as the dance teachah~!OH and also Raina!You know,Orange Caramel.

Well at first,I wan to make Taemin bcome the teacher,but I changed to Taeyang,with no reason.

And I almost wanna make a sad scene there,but no its too soon for her to break Lay’s heart BAHAHAHAHAH

And the ending was quiet lame,yes its lame.If you cry,why cry its lame XDXDXD JOKES

But I suggest to hide Tao's pic if u dun wan to ruin the moment XDXDXD and no,thats not the latest selfie he had

I just throw stupid words for the ending,that indicates me how stupid I am XD

So that’s all for now,sorry if there are mistakes or misstypes and I’ll see you on the next chappie~Baiiiii~