1

Hard Times

~Yoo Na's POV~

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I throw the alarm clock away.Yea,I broke many alarm clocks in the morning,whew I got stocks of alarm clocks.Good Morning to me~

"Whats the tiiiiiime?"In my sleepy voice n look the time on my phone."6 in the morning?Pft I hav to get ready...".Even though school havent started,I have to wake up early for my part-time job.Remember,Im an orphan...

After I got my geewd,warm shower,I change myself into my work uniform."Well,my uniform's kinda cool,eh Im so proud~",le me,spinning around the room.I got to my kitchen and search in the fridge,"Breakfast for today?Hmm..."as she scramble through her fridge,"Eggs with bread toast should be gewd~"In my weird thug voice,pffttt told ya Im weird.

Le breakfast is ready,by Chef Yoo Na.I was too hungry I finished it in the blink of an eye."That was geeewd~"Again,in my thug voice.

"Time for me to go now~Good bye le apartement,see you later at night!"As I pick my bag,turn off all the lights,lock all the windows,n finally close and lock the main door.Im so over-protective with my things,I even set a password for my phone.

As I walk to work,I was listening to music.CL-MTBD my fav babehhh~"Anniyaaaaaaaaaa~"as I sing some part of the chorus,and again,Im weird.Some people find me too-hyperactive,Motto of the day:IM CRAZY AND I KNOW IT!

When the song change into some sweet love song,I was less hyper and instead,I walk with my eyes close,dreaming about my future boyfie.Aah how nice it is having someone to hug you... I thought.Then I started thinking about my parents."Oh no Yoo Na dont cry in public,hold them up,yess breaaath!",I talked to myself.Then I got an idea,Im going to the grave after work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO WASSAP SAKURA IN DE HUSE!Okay sorry for being hyper like Yoo Na XD

So how's the first chap?Izit gewd?

Cuz I made it in a rush,so if its kinda boring Im sorry,again Im not an experienced writer.

Oh n its kinda short lol

In this chap,its just all about the OCs life.EXO n BTS havent come out yet,patient n stay tuned okies~?

It will be nice if u subcribe n comment,cuz I need tips too yah~

Thats all for me,bai bais n kisses~!