His Identity

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: HIS IDENTITY

JONGDAE'S POV

Hyung? Seriously hyung? Out of all people, it's you who have been sending Mikaela the flowers? Wow! This... this is going to be awesome. Now, I wonder how do I jump out in front of you hyung. I have been watching Blooming Garden everyday this week ever since Mikaela told me that she still received another bouquet of flowers, but the shocking thing is that, the flowers now declares the love of this sender. I need to know who the sender is, but it's been a week and tomorrow would be a new week, still the sender haven't showed up. Wonder how I detected the sender? Me, Kevin and both BaekYeol suspected it must be one of our group for certain reason and there's none of the customer that came out from the shop with the same flowers Mikaela received. Only the delivery guy would came out with the same type of flowers, to be delivered. This guy must be some kind of a rich man also because there's no way he would sent those flowers without appearing in the shop. He must have made it with a special call or something. Anyway, I'm starting to gave out when I caught a certain someone standing in front of the counter, holding the same bouquet of flower ready to make his leave. Na-ah, not gonna happen. So, I make my way and thought, how the hell did I not see him entering the shop just now? I probably must have fall asleep. Well, doesn't matter since I'm in front of him now. 

"Hi hyung..." that is the only sentence I utter and guess what? This man look extremely shocked like he just saw a ghost. Aww, come on man! It just me, Jongdae. 

"Wh- what are.. you doing here Jongdae?" what?! You could ask me that hyung? Aish! Of course I was stalking you, like duhh.

"What do you mean? This is my brother's shop, remember?" 

"Oh, yeah. Just.. thought you rarely come here." Pffftttt hyung. You are such a joke hyung. Now what?

"What's that for?" Ooohhh I should have record this or at least take a picture of his flustered face. I feel like laughing out loud right now but no.. I can't! Then everything will be ruined. Aishhh this hyung.

"Oh.. urmmm, th- this is for.. ummm.. fo- " 

"Hyung, you know you can never lie, especially to me. I played with mind hyung, remember that." Oouchhh, that's gonna make it right? He definitely gonna tell the truth now. Oh hyung, you never know how to lie. 

"Y- you know?" and why do I saw a term of sadness in his face? Aww hyung.. just tell me and let me help you. I know you are not good with this and you seriously need help.

"We've been investigating who the sender is but... hyung, let us go and find a coffee shop around and talk, hmm? You can just asked the delivery boy to send it to Mikaela, like always. Come, I know a cafe this area and it's coffee is almost as good as Mikaela's coffee." Hah! He agreed! Got you there hyung. You never say no to me. 

We go to the cafe of course in our own car, and before I went inside the cafe, I need to think of ideas on how to talk about this, what to talk off. I know him, for all his life, he never approached any girls. Well, most of don't. But him, a different kind of story you know. A few minutes alone, I went inside the cafe and saw him fidgeting in his sit looking at me. This guy is cute. It's not like Kevin are the one who found him. Heol! If only Kevin know who it is...

After ordering our drink, and enough of putting him into miseries of silence, I think it should be time to talk now. "So hyung, why?" Like I have thought, he look confused and don't know how to say his mind. 

"What do you mean why?" Seriously? Okay, let's play this.

"Hyung, I know you sent those bouquets to Mikaela everyday constantly for four weeks now. Why did you sent it?"

"I like her." Urmmm, that is so straight to the point but I expect something more like I love her or she's my first love or-

"She's love at the first sight Jongdae. I never felt this way with any other girl before. She really did steal my heart when I first saw her." O-Okay... did this hyung read my mind? Anyway, should I help him by giving more idea on how to steal her heart, or should I help him by telling Kevin about this? Hey, telling Kevin is also helping okay. Hmm..

"You know Kevin will be mad.. no, furious if he know about this right?" there's a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter