Shopping!

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31: SHOPPING!

*IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW. PLEASE READ AFTER INDULGING YOURSELF WITH THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU*

On the early morning of the second day The Lee siblings were staying with MiSu couple, Kevin, Luhan and BaekYeol came to visit. Both Taeyong and Mikaela went late to the builidng that day. They were eating their breakfast when the four men came. "I brought dresses for the girls~" Baekhyun chirp once he enter the door. Kevin and Luhan both had brought clothes for Taeyong and his baby brother. They were reluctant to accept at first but when they remember that they didn't have any clothes to wear except than the clothes both Mikaela and Suho gave, they accept it. The dresses, what should I say. BaekYeol is a designer so they brought a few of their design dresses to give to the girls. They had joined the breakfast when Mikaela open up a conversation.

"You guys haven't told me your name yet. What's your name?" She pointed to the first sister. "Lee EunMi." Then she pointed to the second sister. "Lee EunJung." Then Suho asked the little guy. "What about you little guy?" Taeyong baby brother was hesitant to say his name not until Taeyong nudged him saying that it's okay. "Lee MinWoo." he pouted slightly after he said his name. "Aigoo... MinWoo-ah... eat more." Suho then look at Taeyong and his older siblings. "I'll bring you guys to buy your clothes and other stuff tomorrow, alright? I'll go to the girls and MinWoo school  first today with Mikaela to sort things out. Kevin, is it okay if Taeyong excuse himself from work today?" Kevin shrug and swallow his food before answering. "Not my decision. He work under your wife, not me."

"Okay then. Taeyong you stay here at home today with Naeun and your siblings." Taeyong had wanted to say something when Mikaela cut him out. "Na-ah.. don't argue. Just stay here while we sort things out for them. They need you for now. Go watch the television or play in the pool as long as you want." Minwoo was excited to here that they are able to play in the pool and he practically jump up and down excitingly. "Lee Minwoo! Behave yourself." Taeyong scold him and he immediately silent himself. "Don't be too harsh on him Taeyong-ah. Let them play." Minwoo had given him his best pleading look and Taeyong look at his sisters who gave the same pleading look to him. "Is it okay noona, hyung? I don't want us to be a burden to you guys. You've help enough by letting us staying here."

"I don't mind. Just play whatever and whenever you want but don't play anything dangerous. Take care of each other and make sure one of you hold Minwoo in the pool. It's not really design for kids but it's safety enough. You guys won't ever be a burden to us, alright? Naeun will take care of you while we are away." Then a deep voice cut Suho down when he was speaking. "Me too me too! Minwoo-ahh, let me carry you in the pool okay?" Chanyeol said while giving his trademark creepy grin. "Chanyeol will be staying then." After finishing their breakfast, Minwoo, Eunmi and Eunjung had skip straight to the pool running altogether with creepy Chanyeol. Luhan had help Naeun to clean up the dining table while Kevin and Baekhyun went to the office together. Mikaela and Suho then make their way to the schools. 

Eunmi's college is a little too far from their home and also from their prior home but after knowing that Jaehyun is studying there, the latter had agreed to go to the college everyday with Eunmi since Eunmi is his junior after all. Thinking back that Jaehyun is currently staying with his sister, it will be easier for him to fetch Eunmi. Eunjung and Minwoo's school is also far from Mikaela's house and after hearing what Eunjung had said about the incident involving some of the students at her school, they decided to talk to the principal first before doing any arrangement for her. 

"Mr and Mrs Kim. What can I do for you?" The principal was quite shock to see that one of the Kim's brother was there, in front of him while he knew that there's none of his students are related to the Kim's family. "I'm here to talk about Lee Eunjung. One of your student who had lost her entire house because of the bad attitude of other students towards her. Might want to explain about that Mr Principal?" Mikaela had never seen Suho to be this intimidating before and right then and there, she make a mental note not to let their future child piss him off with education stuff. SCARY~~

The principal let out a long sigh before started to explain. "Lee Eunjung is one of the smartest student we had. Both of her brother and sister used to get their education here but after their parents died, the kids had been more violent towards her. At first, it's only the bullying and harshful comment on how she's no longer had parents and how poor she is now that she's an orphan. Eunjung who used to be cheerful and bright student became a lot more silent and spend most of her time in the library, escaping from the society. Regarding to the incident, the police have already arrested those students who were involved in the case last night. I don't know if her coming back to this school would be better or if her going to another school would be a better choice. Truthfully Mr Kim, I don't want to lose such an amazing girl like her but if her safety is at risk, I would like to give my own recommendation for her to transfer to another school. I would do anything to help this child. As you see, those students that were arrested last night is the so called kingka of the school, and as a student before, I'm sure you would know what would those queenka do when their kingkas was no longer here." 

Suho nodded in understanding while Mikaela just wait patiently for her husband decision since she didn't know that much on Korean education system in high school. "I believe I understand that very much and I am grateful to know that you are gladly to give out the recommendations letter for Eunjung. I guess transferring her to another school would be the best."

"If that's so, may I know in which school are you going to transfer her? Daegu?" Suho shook his head in denial. "I'm transferring her to Seoul Elite High School. If you may, can you kindly prepare the letter as soon as possible?" There's a shock clearly written on his face. Seoul Elite High School is among the most expensive school ever in Seoul and how did you expect for Eunjung to pay her tuition fees? The principal didn't took any hesitation to ask the same thing to Suho. "She is know under my custody and I am her legal guardian. I'll pay for the fees and everything. Now, if you please, the letter." The principal wrote the recommendation letter for Eunjung transferation to her new high school and later, they both went to Minwoo's school. Even though he's only 4 years old, Taeyong doesn't have any other choice rather than to sent him to kindergarten so that he won't be staying alone in the house. 

After finishing all the transferring process, both Mikaela and Suho exhale their relief sigh. "Since their school are closer now, it would be much more easier for me to send them both every morning." Mikaela smile tenderly at her husband. "Say Suho, why did you do all these?"

"Why? Can't I help them?"he look at Mikaela in confusion. "No, that's not what I mean. Of course you can help but, is there any reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter