Beagle Line [PART II]

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 39: BEAGLE LINE [PART 2]

"Yah Kim Jongdae! What flavour do you want?"

"Huh?Oh... anything.. choose anything for me.. emmm guys, I need to go somewhere reeeeeeally quick. I'll meet you at the cinema alright?" Jongdae then dashed off without waiting for his two friends answer. Baekhyun was left gaping at the scene while Chanyeol was still paying for their ice-cream. "I got... where the hell did that psycho went?" 

"I... don't know. He just dash off saying that he need to go somewhere really quick and he will meet us at the cinema." Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh and start to walk off from the ice-cream parlour. They went straight to the cinema to get their tickets while waiting for Jongdae.

On the other side, the famous Dr Kim Jongdae were stalking someone, not scratch that. The Dr was following a couple which he knew very well. "CHOI EUNJUNG!" he shouted the girl's name. The said girl turn back and gasp at the side in front of her.

"So, this is your father who are sick and you need to take care of? This is the reason you can't spend an hour of your time with me while I'm on my off day? Is this the reason you drop off the date earlier? Is this what you have been doing behind me all this time when you said you are busy? Is this how you showed me your love? Answer me Choi Eunjung!"

"Excuse me, may I know who are you? And why are you yelling at my girlfriend? Who are you that you need to ask al those questions?" The guy beside Eunjung said, defending the said woman. Before Jongdae could say anything, the girl speak up.

"L-look Jongdae... I'm.. I'm sorry... I-... I love you.. I really do.. I-He.."

"Goddamnit Eunjung! Stop lying! For your information Mr, I am Kim Jongdae and I am his fiance! I have all the right to ask her every questions I asked and I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW EVERY TRUTH FROM YOU MISS CHOI! Right. Now." Jongdae's face was all red from the anger and he had doing his best to restrain his body from slapping the face. The girl gulp hard before answering the furious Kim Jongdae. Reall, even though the man is a psychologist himself, he admitted that he is bad in controlling his anger but this time, it took everything in him to not make a scene in the middle of the mall.

He came out that day after his fiance cancelled their so called date to take care of her so called father and take the time to hang out with his friends. He did not expect this to happen. "I.. I'm sorry... I, Jongdae... I don't love you. I tried and I fell in love with you once but.. I realized that it's not love. I like you, I really do but... I'm sorry.."

"Why? Why Eunjung? Why can't you be honest with me from the start? You know I can read you and you know how much it hurt everytime you lied? You know what it feels like to see someone you care so much were lying to you, never did she be honest with me. It hurts Eunjung. So so much.."

"I-..."

"No, stop. Don't say your sorry when you didn't mean it. I can see it in your eyes. I can see how happy and you are eveytime you thought I fell for your lies. You were trying your very best to hide the cheerful look in your face but don't you ever forget, who is the one that was standing beside you when you were down. Who helped you to stand on your feet back when your mother and your brother died. Who had help you to plant that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter