Bored Yixing

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24: YIXING IS BORED

After the day of Suho and Mikaela moving out, the others went back to their usual schedule minus one guy naming Zhang Yixing. Being the 'always have work guy', Yixing was torn apart, not knowing what to do on his free day. So to kill his boredom, he went here and there to meet up some family members and friends. He even to the extend of waiting Mikaela, Sehun and Kai finish their class to bring them out for lunch. And worse, he went to meet Jongdae, asking him want should he do. "How the hell did I know what you should do?!" the psychologist shouted. Who the hell went to ask what to do to others what they have free time? "If I were you hyung, I would spend my time with either my family or just by myself. I would prefer the latter though since my brother are not around right now."

Yixing look bothersome just because Kevin had gave him extra day off. Yes, he did want the extra free time but for someone that dedicated his life to his work, 4 days is more than enough and Kevin isn't there yet. He then decided to text his boss a.k.a his own friend. 

TO: Kevin

Hyung~~

It took sometime for the person to reply his text. 

TO: Yixing

what?? Did something happen?

TO:Kevin

Aniyo~~~~ I'm bored :(

To: Yixing

I gave you freaking 4 days to have your own free time and here you are texting me because you were bored?

TO: Kevin

I don't have anything to do.The others are so busy with work. Jongdae suggest me to go and meet my family but they are all in China. I got no one :(((((

TO: Yixing

Go away~~~ spend your time before I got back and I swear you will miss this freaking free time you have.

To: Kevin

Why the hell did you give me too much off days? Why can't I go there with you? Oh, before I forget, they are going to throw a small party at your sister's new house since they have move in on Saturday. You'll be there right?

TO: Yixing

Saturday? Of course I will. I have something for Mikaela. I got to go now Yixing. Go find someone to spend time with you.

To: Kevin

Hyung~~~   :(((((((((

No more reply after that. Yixing pout to no one in the small cafe. He had been sitting in the cafe after he went to met Jongdae and it's been practically an hour since he sit there. Kyungsoo chuckles looking at his hyung who were pouting to the phone. "Tsk.. girlfriend?" Kyungsoo thought, pitying his hyung. Yixing had come over before asking him if he have free time today but Kyungsoo couldn't go anywhere since the cafe was pack that day and there's too many for him to cook. Kai and Sehun also couldn't accompany him. Mikaela didn't work at the cafe anymore since she got married. Not that Suho didn't allow her but since she have more responsibility at home, she wanted to stay home and wait for her husband to come home instead of him fetching her at the cafe. She still visited the cafe everyday after her class though. 

"Hyung, why don't you ask Mikaela and Seohyun out? I think they both are at Mikaela house right now." Kyungsoo suggest as he can't see Yixing seating there all alone anymore. 

"Will Suho and Minseok allow them though?" Yixing asked back. "You'll never know if you didn't ask." Kyungsoo went into the kitchen, leaving Zhang Yixing to stare at his retreating figure with a smile on his face. 

KNOCK, KNOCK...

"Junmyeon-shi, one of your friend are here to meet you. Do I send him in?" Luna asked her young CEO through the phone. After given permission to let that friend in, Zhang Yixing walk in happily, practically dancing all over the room before remain seated. Suho chuckles looking at his odd behaviour while Minseok who had been there before raised his eyebrow in confusion. "May I ask why you look extremely happy now Yixing?" Minseok ask. The said person obviously didn't notice him to be there but he was more than happy to see that the Kim's brothers are there. After taking his sit, he clap his hands together, batting his eyelashes while looking cutely at Suho and Minseok. "Can I bring your wives to the cinema today?" He then tilted his head to the side, making him look all innocent and cute. His deep dimples adding his cuteness even more. 

"You came all over here just to ask that?!" Minseok was totally dumbfounded. Yixing could have just called them instead. There's no need for him to come to the building just to ask them that. "I'm afraid that you won't allow me if I ask through the phone." 

"Of course we allow you no matter what ways you asked. Bring my wife back before 10. I have meeting after this." Suho says, then they both look at Minseok. "Same, I have meeting later. Before 10, late, you gonna get it." He says intending to threat him. Yixing jump up happily as he said his thank you and let out a girly shriek while exiting Suho's office. Luna who was sitting at her desk was shocked looking at his excitement. While Suho and Minseok call their wives to inform them. 

"Naeun-ah! Go get ready. Yixing oppa gonna be here soon. He wanted to take us to the cinema." Mikaela said. The three girls were spending time at Mikaela's house. Doing some preparation for the party and finishing some of the assignments while Naeun was at the yard when Mikaela called her. She was mesmerized with the flowers and a happy smile could be seen everytime she touch the blooming flowers. Naeun went to her room to change her outfits while Seohyun and Mikaela wait for Yixing to arrive. 

A few minutes after the calls, Yixing arrived with an 'oh-I'm-so-excited' face. "You ready?!" is the first thing he asked when Mikaela open the door for him. She laugh looking at his excitement. "Yes oppa, we are ready. Let's go." Yixing was driving while Mikaela sit at the passenger seat in front since Naeun didn't really know Yixing and Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter