Young CEO Wu

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29: YOUNG CEO WU

IN A YEAR TIME...

"Good morning Mr. Wu, Mrs... errr..."

"Kim.. call me Mrs. Kim..." the guy nodded and continue his greeting. "Good morning Mrs. Kim, Mr. Zhang.."

"Good morning Mr. Lee! Call out all the employess to the auditorium in 10 minutes alright?" the guy nodded and left the trio to enter Kevin's office. Kevin is now the chairman of the Wu's empire while Mikaela had already graduated and now the young CEO, or also known as The Young CEO Wu. Yixing is still loyal as Kevin's PA and he is the leader of all PA in the building. Is that even exist? 

"I'll introduce you to the employees Mikaela, and then Luhan are going to you and show you around. I expect the best from my little sister, can I?"

"Always the best for you Kevin. But, isn't that people are going to wonder on how did I am the CEO when they will call me Mrs Kim instead? I thought Kim's empire is our rival.?"

"Oh Mikaela, honey, dear, sweetheart, do you really want to be your own husband's rival?" Yixing asked. It took sometimes for her to realize what she had said. It's true. Wu's empire and Kim's empire used to be rival even though Kim Jonghyun and late Daniel Wu are bestfriend. Ever since Daniel asked Jonghyun to teach Kevin everything about handling the empire, Jonghyun throw aside the rival thing and become business partner instead. He is more than glad to be able to help the late Wu to stable and to make the Wu's empire more known to the world by helping Kevin. Kevin now has become one of the most wanted young bachelor and his rival? Kim Jongin, though the younger was just starting in the business world in his brothers' building. 

Luhan came along with the younger boy before, telling them that every single employees in the building  had already waiting for them in the auditorium. They went there together and the closer they reach the venue, the nervous Mikaela got. This is the first time she step in into the building and this will be the first time she met all employees of Wu's empire. From the janitor to the one that hold position under her. She will now be helping his brother in leading these people to make Wu's empire even more success than it is now. They could heard the employees chit chatting with each other. "Who is the girl? Is she's someone important to Mr Wu? How come she can be the new CEO?" yada yada... There's a lot, and I mean a lot of them who were asking the status and relationship of the new CEO. Once Kevin step inside the auditorium and walk his way to the stage, with Mikaela trailing behind and Yixing leading the way, all the whispers quiet down immediately. 

Kevin is not someone that would fire a worker for a simple mistake but he is someone that is intimidating. Whenever he entered a meeting or even the front door of the building, every whispers will tone down as if he would go mad if they were talking in front of him. Now, looking at the girl trailing behind him, they could see the same intimidating figure like Kevin and they know immediately that this new CEO would be or might be the same as Kevin Wu. Fierceful and strict. 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am Zhang Yixing... as if you didn't know. The reason for this early meeting with every single employees in this building is because our now new chairman, Kevin Wu are going to introduce the new CEO of Wu's empire. With that, I would now pass this mic to Mr Wu." The whole audiences clap and shush down when Kevin started to talk. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen. First of all, I would like to thank you for coming down here early in the morning and I would gladly say that you won't be wasting your time coming here today. Don't worry, I'm not going to cut down your payment because of a meeting that I made but Luhan, I still need that report on my desk after this meeting." The whole auditorium laugh while the said person rolled his eyes at Kevin. Mikaela couldn't help but chuckles at their childish way.

"As all of you know, we are now welcoming the new CEO of the Wu's empire , and I've already heard some whispers and rumours about this new CEO that were spreading like a wild fire in this building. There are some that said that this new CEO held the second highest position in this building because she's my girl and some said because she's my wife." He stop and look at the whole auditorium in disbelief. "Guys, I am not yet married and how come do I have a wife? There's also whispers saying that she made her way up to the position because she seduce me. Seriously people, you need to tone down the gossips and high up your work quality. This new CEO, your new CEO of the Wu's empire is someone important to me. That I can't deny. She is the only important girl in my life. Your new CEO, Mikaela Kim, formerly known as Mikaela Wu is my one and only sister and she is the single heiress of this empire apart from me. Regarding to her first name to be Kim, that's because she is married to one of the Kim's, Kim Junmyeon, my bestfriend. Apart from her first name, nothing change the status of her as the heiress of this empire. Now, I would like to call upon the new CEO of the Wu's empire to come in front, Mikaela Kim." 

Everybody clap their hands welcomely while Luhan and Yixing stand up on their feet to show some respect to their new CEO. Upon seeing the two closest person to Kevin were standing on their feet, every one else also stand up and the clap only quiet down once Mikaela was standing in front of the mic with Kevin sitting in between of Luhan and Yixing. 

"Urmmm, good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm Mikaela Kim... or Wu.. you can call me either one and I won't mind. It's an honour for me to be here, working with all of you. Honestly, Kevin has been bugging me to come visit this building ever since I came and lived here a year ago but I will always make an excuse because as I don't want to step in into this building without any reason. So, here I am now, still been bugging by my brother to come and started working even though I just graduated and Kevin, I'm starting to miss my free time now." Kevin gave her a smirk and she continue to talk. "Because I'm still new here, I would greatly depend on you guys to show and help me around. I could at least ask that much right?" The audiences nodded. "Well then, that's it... emmm, thank you..!" 

Mikaela was dead awkward and she doesn't know what to say. What did you expect? Her to sing or giving a welcoming speech? Yixing then replace her and close the welcoming meeting. While everybody else started to make their way to their own cubicles and level to start their work, Kevin, Luhan, Mikaela and Yixing stay in the auditorium. "Mr. Lee, can you come here for a second?" Yixing ask when he saw the said person were making his way to exit the place. 

He gave  a slight nod to everyone else around him before Kevin start talking. "Mr. Lee, I want you to clear your desk." Both Mikaela and Mr Lee was shock. Did he do anything wrong? He just start working. Did he just get fired? "No, no.. don't take it in a wrong way. I want you to clear up your desk and move up to level 30. You are now Mikaela's personal assistant and I expect you to assist her in your best way. Mikaela dear, meet your new PA." Mikaela gladly shake his hand and relief could be seen on his face. Who knew he could be the new CEO PA when he just started working in the building a month ago. From the record, he is the newest worker in the Wu's building and now, he is appointed as the new CEO's PA. 

All of them move to the said level. Mikaela's office will be on level 30 while Kevin's will be one level higher than her and that is the highest level in the company. It's simple, the higher level your office are, the bigger the number of your payment and the higher your position in the building. Luhan's office is in the same level as Mikaela. The trio, Luhan, Mikaela and Mr Lee walk all over the company in order to show her around. The both men show her starting from her office, to the pantry, washroom, meeting room, cafe and lastly the parking lot underground. When they finish showing around, it's already lunch time and Luhan excuse him self to take his quick lunch as he have a meeting to attend after. Kevin and Yixing has long gone for another meeting and Kevin didn't forget to leave a sticky note on her table, saying his sorry and asking her to go and take her lunch outside with Suho if she want, but unfortunately, the three Kim's sibling all have meeting to attend. 

So, she decided that there won't be any harm done if she go out for lunch and to make some shopping for her new office with her new PA. Nothing's wrong with that right? Yixing always follow her brother around no matter where they go. So she go outside and see that her PA was sitting behind his desk, re-arranging his stuff on the desk. "Ahem..." They boy immediately stand up and bow to her. "Tsk... you don't have to bow to me like that. I'm not a princess. Emmm, say... aren't you going out for lunch? It's lunch time right?" the boy nodded before speaking. "I can't leave the desk empty if you are inside the office. "

"Oh... great then! Let's go! I'm starving... and I need to buy stuff to fill in my new office." The boy stared at her blankly and seeing that he didn't make any movement, she push him towards the lift instead. Once they reach the first level, everybody stared at them. The receptionists immediately bow when they saw Mikaela. Mikaela drove them to a nearby cafe that the employees used to take their lunch. They ordered their food and drinks before they started their conversation. 

"So, looking at you closely, I think you are younger than me, right? Mikaela started once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter