Kim Myungsoo

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14: KIM MYUNGSOO

Classes has already started for the past few days and everything went well for Mikaela despite of being a new student, learning in a totally different education system from before. Mikaela was happy to say the least. She would meet Sehun and Kai during break if they have break at the same time, if not she will be at the library spending her time doing some work or just reading. Her hallmates and classmates are all nice, always helping here and there whenever she didn't understand or simply said, when she need help. If her class ended early, she would go straight home, resting before starting her shift at the cafe in the evening. Kyungsoo insisted that those workers who are still students and doing part-time at the cafe would only need to come for the night shift. In this way, they could spend more time at school or doing their assignments. Kyungsoo knew it very well that once classes started, students life will be like hell. So, Mikaela, Sehun, Kai and a few other workers, namely Taemin, Eunji, Younha and Sungjeong will have their night shift together. 

It's almost the end of the week when Mikaela saw a guy sitting beside her always empty chair in the hall. Weird, usually no one sit there because it's too near the speaker. Who could that be? she thought as she made her way to her usual sit. A few other students that have already full fill the empty hall greet her merrily as always. And there's always one guy who would greet her over the boundaries. When she almost reach her place, there's one hand fling around her shoulder, making her shocked and froze at the spot. "Hi Mikaela, you miss me?" Ewww, doesn't he know that Mikaela is taken? No, no one knew except for the fact that Mikaela are close with two of the famous students there. Mikaela was used to this but she would always be shock when the guy, Gongchan, do it everyday she enter the class. No, Gongchan is not a bad guy. He just have a habit to flirt with girls no matter who she is. There's always time when he would come close to a fight with someone's boyfriend because of his habit. "No Gongchan, I don't miss you. Now could you please let go of me?" 

"Aeyyyy don't be like that. Why don't you sit with me today? The sit beside me is already reserved for you. Hmmm?" before Mikaela could answer, Gongchan was shoved off and fall hard on his . Mikaela and everyone else was shock but she was even more shock when she saw the one who shoved him. Oh Sehun. "What are you doing to her? What is your filthy hand doing on her shoulder Gongchan?!" Yes, Kai and Sehun didn't know about Gongchan keep on disturbing her almost everyday.

"Sehun, it's nothing. Gongchan, are you okay?" eventhough she hate him, she still help him. It's not like she hate Gongchan to death, she just dislike him because of his attitude. Other than that, he would make a great company. "Why are you helping him? Let go of her hand you idiot." Aishh, seriously...

"Wow easy man. I was just playing with her. Why are you so grumpy.. it's not like she's your girl anyway.. right?" Sehun didn't answer neither do Mikaela. Mikaela just ask him to sit back while she went off with Sehun.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" is the first thing that come out from Sehun's mouth. Sehun was alone at that time. "No Sehun, I'm not hurt and you don't have to shove him off that hard. He didn't do anything. You know he always like that around girls right?"

"I know but I hate to see him like that with you. Anyway, I came here to tell you that me and Kai couldn't follow you back today. We had some practice to do for the performance, unless... you want to wait?"

"Ummm, no. Guess I'll go home by myself today. It's okay, I don't mind."

"Are you sure? You know you can always call your driver, or I can asked Luhan hyung to pick you up today."

"Don't worry Sehun, I'll be fine. And don't call Luhan to pick me or anyone else. They have work you know. Now go to your class. My class is going to start soon."

"Alright, alright. Stay safe okay." Mikaela nodded when Sehun give her a warm hug before walked away to his own class. When she turn around, everyone was watching her little scene and she mentally cursed to her self for not going far away from the class. Everybody's eyes was on her until she took her sit silently, not looking anywhere accpet her book until one of her hallmates asked loudly, "Are you dating Oh Sehun, Mikaela?" Everyone was eyeing her curiously especially, nope scratch that. Boys and girls, both eyeing her curiously, waiting for her answer. "No, I'm not dating Oh Sehun." was all her answer is. Strict and strong.

"Are you single then?" another question being thrown not far away from her sit. Before she could answer it, there's another voice interrupt her, "because if you are single, there's a lot of us want to be in your line." She was about to answer the question again when somebody else answer it for her. "No guys, Mikaela Wu is taken. Did you guys not read business magazine? Aishhh, I've told you guys to read it multiple times already." It was their professor, Park Yoora, sister of Park Chanyeol. She tossed a few magazines to the students i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter