Bouquet of Flowers

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: FLOWERS

The next few weeks after Mikaela's first day went on as usual. Nothing much happening either at the cafe or at the mansion. Kevin would still send and pick her up from work. If he have meeting or he wasn't in the country, Kevin would always send Chanyeol and Baekhyun to take over and Mikaela wonder why it always has been them. So oneday, she asked and their answers are "because Kevin trust us the most" and she's okay with it. Not like there's anything for her to argue anyway. Some other times, Sehun and Kai would sent her home but never did she went home alone on her own. Kevin won't allow it. By hook or by crook, his little sister cannot be alone because according to him, he despise seeing Mikaela being alone the most. Some nights, when Kevin and his friends weren't busy, they would gather all together in Minseok's coffee shop and that some night, Mikaela will be there. Throughout their hang out, Mikaela started to learn bit by bit about Kevin's friends. How they knew each other, where did they came from, what did they do now and so on. 

They told her stories back from when Kevin first came to Korea and how he had no one to be friend with until Chanyeol came to him. And their group numbers increase gradually. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are his first 2 friends and that explained why he trust them the most. Then, Minseok and Luhan came and dragging along Suho, Sehun and Kai. Then the others came just like that, tagging along until now, creating their own big group of brotherhood and Kevin always said that he is lucky enough to have them when he needed it the most. Once they entered college, they started to separate on their own way but the bond they had never been broken. Kevin now hold up the highest position in his family's company while Lay work as his forever best PA, as he would say. Luhan is the head of fashion department while Tao's family owns a security company where they trained the best guards. Jongdae is one of the well-known psychiatrist while Suho is one of the best CEO along side with his brother, Minseok. Do Kyungsoo? He's the manager of Minseok's coffee shop. Okay, don't get deceive by that. He have one bakery shop but it is run by his brother. Chanyeol and Baekhyun is one of the well-known designer that always worked together and they recite under Kevin's company. Sehun and Kai is still studying, both majoring in science but also active in dancing.

Mikaela would start her class with Sehun and Kai in another 2 month. It's been almost a month since she first came to live in Korea and at the end of the month, Mikaela receive something that she never received in her life. Not before. She came to work as usual, only to see a bouquet of lilacs being placed at her coffee table. She asked other workers who had sent them but none of them know, until Kyungsoo came saying that he sign the delivery just now for her but he didn't know who sent them. 

  

"My first love" was the only thing that was written on the card. There's no sender's name and Mikaela was wonderstruck, thinking who would sent it. With the day went by, she got busy and forgeting the flower even when she went home. The bouquet of lilacs came until the end of the week but still, she had no clue at all who'd sent them. 

By the second week, another bouquet came but it's not lilacs. This time, it's a bouquet of chrysanthemums. Yellow chrysanthemums, without any messages left. Three days in a row Mikaela keep on getting the same bouquet and she decided to check on what's the meaning of both type of flowers that she constantly get. 

Lilac- first love

Chrysanthemums (yellow)- secret admirer

Who the hell is this secret admirer?! she thought but no matter how hard she thinks, there's no one that could pop out from her head. She decided to just ask Sehun and Kai before moving forward to her manager. Unlucky for her, all three of them didn't have even the slightest idea who her secret admirer is. One day in the same week, when they were taking their break, they decided to discuss the matter with each other, promising that they won't tell Kevin yet. "Lilacs mean first love, then chrysanthemums means secret admirer. Who would be your secret admirer? I mean, don't get me wrong. I know lot of men out there want to be one, but who?" Sehun boldly says after they had gather up. "First, we need to know where did the flowers came from. Which flowers shop." Kyungsoo suggest.

"Urmmm, Blooming Garden something like that... "

"Blooming.. Garden.. wait Kyungsoo hyung, doesn't it sounds quite familiar?" Kai asked. I definitely have heard of th- ohhhhh mai!! he practically shocked inside of his own mind and his face doesn't hide it at all. He looked terrified like he just saw a ghost.

"Hyung! Of course of course oh maiiiiiii hyung!!!!!" he shrieked but didn't said anything regarding the shop. 

"What Kai?! What? Don't yell when you do- "

"It's Jongdae's hyung's flower shop hyung! Blooming Garden's owner is Kim Kibum, the famous florist and Kim K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter