Her little heart

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11: HER HEART

"Do you... like Suho, Mikaela? It's okay, take your time to answer, we'll wait." the beagle line, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are trying their best to make the situation calm and steady all the time. Even waiting for Mikaela's answer is damn nervous as if waiting for her to say 'I do'. It's not the same, isn't it? Anyway, both Kevin and Suho look extremely restless for different reason of course. Suho, he probably praying in his mind that Mikaela would return his feeling back. Who wouldn't pray for that? Kevin, he probably praying that Mikaela would say no--

"Y-yes... I like him..." oopss, Kevin didn't finish his prayer yet. Sorry Kevin.

"What?! Mikaela, honey are you sure about this? Don't play with your brother like this Mikaela..."

"No Kevin, I think... I started to like him as well." Tsk tsk tsk... 

"So... what now? Mikaela has already gave her answer, we know Suho hyung feeling and...?" there's silence everywhere in the cafe.

"Look, I'm glad that Mikaela return my brother's feeling but I'm not going to interrupt his love life. Suho, it's your decision, your life, and I'm expecting something that is the best for you both." Minseok says. It's not like Minseok doesn't care about Suho or anything, but for him, Suho had always made a wise decision in his life, started from his major in high school until he graduated and work with him, every decision that he made is always the best. He believe in his brother, and he did not want to mess his life even more with this problem. 

"No matter what her answer is, my answer is still no. I'm not letting my sister to date you, knowing that she will end up hurting at the end."

"Kevin hyung, you can't decide for her. If-"

"I already said no! Let's go home Mikaela." Kevin had already on his feet, ready to walk out of the cafe but Mikaela was still there, glued to her sit. 

"I'm not going home just like that Kevin. You can't make me. You can't de-"

"Mikaela, come over here when I still asked you nicely."

"No Kevin, I've had enough with you making decision for me. Just once, this once Kevin. I'm asking you, please let me decide on my own love life. I didn't ask for more... just...thi-"

"You can ask me to buy you the whole cafe if you want and I would still buy it for you, but not this Mikaela. I can't let you decide on this. Not when I know you gonna end up hurt-"

"How do you know I'm gonna end up hurting? You never know what future brings.. you..-"

"Don't you remember what Minseok hyung said? Suho won't break the tradition even if he loves you to death. I know him and he won't disobey his parents, not even for his own happiness. Come on Mikaela, let's go home now."

Mikaela look extremely hurt. Who she want to deny? She knew all along that she's gonna get hurt at the end but her will to love Suho at this time is even more stronger than the future. Everyone was stunned looking at the situation but none can do anything about it. When Kevin said no, it's mean no but the same things goes to Mikaela. When she said she wants it, she's gonna get it.

"Mikaela, just go home with Kevin tonight. It's getting late anyway." Suho speak up, asking her to follow her brother. No matter how he love Mikaela, he doesn't want the siblings bond to be broken when they had just reunite after years of not living together. Jongdae know that no matter how much they persuade her to follow Kevin, she won't listen. So, he end up persuade Kevin instead to let him sent Mikaela tonight and Kevin agreed.

They all leave the cafe short after Kevin. Mikaela was in the car with Jongdae and somehow, she feels comfortable with him. Among all of her brother's friends, there's only 3 person that she could see as her brothers. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae. Of course Sehun and Kai would be her bestfriends and Kyungsoo is still her best manager. 

"Mikaela, I'm saying this not because I take side with Kevin, but are you sure about your decision? Are you sure you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter