"Let us die!"

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19: LET US DIE!

They say that even the prettiest flower will die one day, and it's nature ways of teaching us that nothing last forever. The same sentence goes to these four poor soul who had just made a plan on how to live a life with their respective soulmates. They have made an agreement to talk to Mr Kim the day after their dinner after they reach their point of understanding each other. But Mr Kim is a lot more faster than them. Right after they come back from the dinner, Mr Kim immediately pass the news of their wedding date and as expected, they freaked out. What Mr and Mrs Kim didn't expect was their three sons to walk out on them, leaving the mansion again and not coming back. 

No, the author didn't exaggerate. The three siblings didn't come back for three days and who knows where they sleep and eat and shower and everything. Them boys are rich and they have money on their own, they can live. They turn off their phone and no one could contact them. Not even their friends. The news of wedding date reached The Wu's and The Nam's mansion and truth to be told, even Mikaela and Seohyun wanted to run away. But they know better that their family isn't at fault and they couldn't say that they didn't understand why them boys need to run away. They definitely understand them boys because it's THEIR family who made the decision. Them girls can only follow. The news was spread quite fast and soon, the news was being heard as the talks of the students in Mikaela's university. 

"Hey... are you okay?" Myungsoo asked when he noticed that Mikaela was zoning out from their conversation. They were supposed to discuss on their assignments but Mikaela had too much in her mind that she can't spare a room for studies this time. "I am never okay after that day Myungsoo." Myungsoo could not say that he understand her miseries but he did understand the thought of losing someone you love and needing to marry someone you don't. Myungsoo gave a long thought before he speak up, "You know, I think what you need the most right now is rest. Go home Mikaela, take your rest and leave your thought behind."

"How? Whenever I were all I could think was this. And them boys running away are not helping at all."

"They are safe, believe me. Why don't you go and meet Jongdae? He's best with this. You know, it's his thing as he would say." Mikaela spare a thought of meeting Jongdae and after a few more encouragement from Myungsoo, she decide to skip her class that day. Skipping a few classes wouldn't kill. She told Kevin about her little meeting with Jongdae and Kevin didn't see why he would need to disagree.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Mikaela knock on Jongdae's room before entering. "Oh Mikaela! Didn't saw you coming here... come in." Mikaela gave him a weak smile. Eventhough Jongdae can clearly saw what she's going to whine about, he still asked her what's wrong and how can he help. He gave her the sweetest smile he could give. "I can't say that I can help you because I definitely can't. Did you talk to Mr Kim already? To postpone the date since his sons all ran away. Did you?"

"No... me and Seohyun didn't know how to face him. We were both miserable and none of them boys contacted us."

"They'll be back. They are mama boys. Don't worry about that. What did Kevin says about this? The wedding venue, arrangements and everything are on their way right? They had planned this after all."

"Kevin didn't say anything than 'I'm sorry'. What did he's sorry for?"

"Kevin was sorry to see you like this. He whines to me everyday. 'Why must my sister be like this, what did she do to deserve this, why can't she marry Suho instead' bla bla bla. He's concerned of you but he can't do anything accept than feel sorry."

"It's not his fault." sigh. Seriously, Mikaela didn't know what she should do anymore. Just when she's about to talk again, Jongdae's phone rang and he said he need to take the call. Mikaela was left on her thought for a few moment until Jongdae snap her out of it. "Them boys are back and Myungsoo told us to meet them in the cafe." Both Jongdae and Mikaela went to the cafe together and saw that everyone is already there. No, not everyone as in Mr Kim and Mr Nam but everyone as in them 11 boys plus Seohyun and Jaehyun, and Myungsoo. 

Mikaela a sit beside Seohyun and Kevin hug her protectively as if he afraid that his sister would break down any second. Minseok being the oldest start to speak up by saying their sorry for running away but they really need to clear their mind for a moment. They were sorry that they cut off all ways of communication. After that, Myungsoo speak up. "Well, thank you for coming back my cousins. But the point of me and Jongdae gather all of you here is for something else." He the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter