Nam Seohyun

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18: NAM SEOHYUN

When Kevin says he's gonna go and have a talk with Mr Kim, he mean it. Like a real talk without the use of their fist and harmful words but this old man is a one real stone-head man. He never deal with such a determined person before, because "Mr. Kim is practically you in business" says Yixing, his favourite PA. Yixing being his PA really gave him advantage because one: Yixing know his life pretty well, two: Yixing can give him best advice whenever he wanted, and three: Yixing doesn't take any harsh words to heart. Mr Kim and Kevin really have the same personality, they are stone-head. If they say it's A, there's no way to turn it into B or C. At the end of the meeting, Kevin was left dumbfounded with no other plans on how to help his sister and his bestfriends. The perks of having a sibling bestfriends. 

It's been a few weeks now since the announcement were made and the couple is still a couple with no event going on between them. Minseok notice this when his father made a so called 'dinner date' for him and Mikaela one night. Mikaela came, to his surprised but she doesn't look any happier than him. The dark aura; sorrow and gloomy were floating around her as if there's no light at all in her surrounding. She haven't had enough sleep but she definitely have enough tears to cry. Mikaela doesn't hate Minseok nor she dislike him. Mikaela like Minseok to be honest, but not to the stage where she can love him more than a brother. As for Minseok, he never see Mikaela as anything more than his bestfriend's sister, his brother's girlfriend, one of his employee and of course, his sister. Minseok love Mikaela to the stage where she can actually rely on him for anything, but not in a romantic way. 

"Mikaela, did you get enough sleep this few days?" Minseok asked when he couldn't bear the silent anymore. Mikaela answer with a nod and resume back to her food. And the silent grow again. In all honesty, Minseok didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to make Mikaela happy again, he didn't know how to help Mikaela with her heart, he certainly didn't know how to change his father's mind, he didn't know how to help his brother, he didn't know how to help his bestfriend and he didn't know how to overcome his sadness over Seohyun. There's too many things that he didn't know how to handle and he is Kim Minseok, one of the student that graduated with an excellent result, one of the most successful bachelor, one the most known young CEO and he is the dumb out of the dumbest man in the world. Why? No reason for that. 

Suho didn't hate his brother, just like how Minseok didn't hate him back. But there's a tense building up in their relationship and Jongin noticed this. How can appa do this to hyung when he definitely know Suho and Mikaela were dating. Minseok and Seohyun noona is a different story since Minseok never told her about his feeling. How can appa be so... so evil with his own sons? Why is appa doing this? How do I help them? How can I ease this situation again? Kai often thought to himself. He definitely can't go on with this gloomy and tense aura surrounding his home. He didn't like going back home now. Whenever class ended, he would either be at the cafe or he would be with Sehun at the latter's house. "Why are you not going home? I don't remember you hate going home before." Sehun asked after a few days of Kai followed him back home. "I don't like being at home now. The dark aura is too strong there, it make me moody and gloomy all the time."

Sehun didn't pester his friend any further because he knew what Kai means exactly. Sehun knew what is going on in The Kim's mansion. Kai told him everything and even if Kai didn't tell him, he can see what is going on between them. He was there. He and Luhan was there at the event that night and he surely heard every single thing that came out from Mr Kim's mouth. Kai will only be home when he finished his work time and sometimes he would sleepover at Sehun's house. Luhan and his family members understand him. Sehun and Luhan often talk about The Kim's and The Wu's siblings problem and one day, during breakfast, their father give out his brilliant idea. 

"Why don't they go and meet up with Mr Kim instead of letting Kevin or anyone else talk to him? Just go and tell him everything. As a father myself, I am sure he would somehow understand his sons and he would consider it. Mr Kim is not a heartless person, he loves his sons so much but they are the one who's afraid of him." Mr Oh said while reading-not-reading his newspaper. He had a point though. The Kim's siblings are afraid of their father. Not that Mr Kim beat them up but they are afraid to talk openly to him, afraid that he would go mad when they didn't even try. They didn't even try to say no when their father announce the arranging that night. "They are afraid of Mr Kim appa. Who doesn't?" Luhan says. "I don't... but seriously, Hyerim and Jonghyun is one of the best parents I have ever known. They will understand. Talk to your friends, tell them my brilliant idea okay?" their father said back. Then there's a silent until Sehun ask, "Say appa, are you and eomma gonna make an arrange marriage for us also?" What?! Oh Sehun you didn't asked that. "Why? Do you want me to?" Luhan was afraid, no he was frightened to what his brother going to say. He never want to be in arrange marriage and he know Sehun isn't any different from him when it comes to love life. Yes Sehun never date before and so does he but he know that Sehun have a crush on someone and so does Sehun know that Luhan have someone else in his heart. "No... don't... don't ever put me and Luhan hyung in arrange marriage. I swear I'm gonna run away if you ever said that appa." 

Both Mr and Mrs Oh laugh whole-heartedly while their two sons look dumbfounded. "Oh sweetheart, don't you worry about that. I will never arrange a marriage for you guys unless you want me too. Say, do you guys have a girl now?"

"Ouhh look at the time, I'm late for class now. Hyung let's go you gonna be late and Kevin hyung are going to kill you any moment. Bye eomma appa!!!" Well, it certainly does looks like they are running away from girl's topic with their parents. 

Nam Woohyun, the father of Nam Seohyun and the owner of The Nam's law firm is a soft-hearted guy. He had raised his own child alone when his wife died after giving birth to their second child, Nam Jaehyun. Woohyun loves his child especially his daughter. She is the only woman he left with when his wife died and he is proud to raised her to be a good, warm-hearted person. He didn't like to force his child to do anything and he definitely like to see his own child learn on their own instead of him telling them what to do. When Seohyun graduate high school, he asked her what does she want to proceed and she chose to be like him, a lawyer. She look up to her father. Her father is her role model and same thing goes to her brother, Jaehyun. But Jaehyun didn't want to be a lawyer, he wanted to be a psychologist instead, so Woohyun let him. 

Woohyun listened to his daughter's concern very well after that night. There's no secret between them in the family. Even though they are rich just like The Kim's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter