Kevin's friend

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: KEVIN'S FRIEND

"Mikaela, this is Sehun and this one is Kai. They are going to show you around and after that you can start your work. Kevin told me that you are an experienced barista so I think there won't be any problem for you right?" Minseok asked as soon as Mikaela introduced herself. 

"Yes, I can start work right away. By the way.. you are -"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm Minseok, Kim Minseok. I own this shop but I'm not the manager. So, I leave her to you guys. I can trust you guys right?" The guys nodded enthusiastically, eyes never leave Mikaela. Minseok made his way out happily, she's pretty, and seems to be a good barista. Let just see how her first day go on he thought. Now left, Oh Sehun and Kim Kai to tour her around but these two guys didn't move even a bit.

"Uhmm.. so... wh- where do I... work?"

"Oh... oh! Sorry, sorry.. let us show you around first. As you can see, right beside us is the counter and next to it is the coffee table. So you will always see either me or Kai as we.. err.. we take care of the counter most of the time." And then they moved around the coffee shop, showing her the baking place, the store and lastly the kitchen. Mikaela seems to be comfortable around them as she keep on asking them questions and of course, both of them would be more than glad to answer. When they at the kitchen, they introduced her to the others and explained things to her where she sometimes would need to take orders and bring them outside as they don't have enough hand at peak hours, and she gladly okay with that. When they have moved from the kitchen on their way to their respectives work places, Mikaela asked why Minseok is not the manager.

"Ahh yes about that, Minseok is the owner of this coffee shop but he have other work in his father's company. This coffee shop is his side work, yes you can call it like that. Our manager is one of the chef and also the baker but I think he's not around yet. I'll let you know if he's in the shop later okay?" Kai explain and went off asking other workers, Taemin, where their manager are. Mikaela take her place, waiting for orders to arrive when she realized Sehun's staring at her.

She let it off at first but after sometimes, Sehun is still staring and she started to think if something is wrong with her attire. "Sehun-shi, why... why are you staring?" she asked but got no response from the said person until Kai came and smacked his head lightly.

"Ouch! What was that for Kai?!"

"You were staring at her and you didn't answer her question. Why are you staring duhh?"

Sehun can feel his cheeks slowly turning red but decided to answer anyway, " Nothing.. just.. nothing. You are pretty." he mumble the last part, almost can't be heard but Kai could heard it one by one, and he nodded agreeing. The day went on as usual, with the addition of their new barista the coffee shop look even more alive than usual. After the second peak hour (first peak hour usually during lunch, second during late in the evening and third usually during the night), Mikaela saw someone came in and out from the kitchen too many times, and he's not wearing their cafe name tag. Curiosity kills her and she decided to ask Sehun whose standing behind the counter. 

"Sehun, whose that? He keep on coming in and out from the kitchen."

Sehun who had not seen the said person asked her back who is who? So she describe the person as a young guy with big-doe like eyes, a little bit small and look a little grumpy. Before Sehun could answer her, they were attack with two guys, one looking casual and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter