Tradition

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1: THE TRADITION 

Back in a few years...

"Hyerim, Jonghyun, you know our family uphold the tradition of this arrange marriage even before your grandfather right?" The oldest in Kim family that is still alive, Kim Jonghyun's father, Junmyeon's grandfather voice out oneday. It's nothing to be surprised of when they talk of about the so called tradition. Every single person in Kim's family got together in an arrange marriage. Not that they don't oppose, or they agreed to, but let just say that whenever one of them decided to ran off to married their so called 'self-choice', it doesn't end well. Their great great great great grandfather believe that soulmate that is chosen by parents will always be the best, reasoning as parents always know what best for their children. And that theory have been proved right in every generation. Even Junmyeon's parents get together in an arraged marriage but lucky for them, they known each other well before their marriage was announced. 

"We know appa, and our sons also knew about this. They seems to accept this tradition though despite acknowledging it to be a little to.. old for them.. nonetheless, they agreed."

"Good, and I believe you already have candidates for them? The right one?"

Both Hyerim and Jonghyun nodded. Yes, they already had candidates for their 3 sons, Kim Minseok, Kim Junmyeon and Kim Jongin but none of them know who is their soon-to-be-wife. Only their parents and granfather know the in-law-to-be families. 

Meanwhile...

"Hyung, does this means that we don't have to bother to find the right girl for us? Since, well... we are going to get married with whoever appa and eomma told us right? Right Minseok hyung?"

Minseok just nodded to the questions thrown by both of his younger brothers. Minseok is 20 now and it seems to be normal for him to have interest to opposite gender but knowing and hearing this kind of tradition break him apart. Why? He had his eyes on one girl already but his parents didn't know. 

"Hyung, I know you like Seohyun noona but... sorry hyung. I can't help you now. You know harabeoji is when it comes to tradition. I'm sorry..." Suho, being only a year apart from his hyung knows it all. There is no secret between him and his brothers and he knew his hyung like someone else and he can't do anything other than feels sorry for him.

"It's okay Suho. There's nothing to be sorry off. Well, we haven't met my soon-to-be-wife yet. Maybe she's way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter